PDA

View Full Version : Troll Shaman faction needed to buy key to the hole

Crico
01-13-2019, 10:11 AM
Hey guys I think there would be value in getting faction enough to get a key to the hole as I love this zone but just have to rely on other people to get in. What were some of your experiences as far as time it takes to get the faction? My buddy solo’d in the warrens
To get faction but are guards in Erudin much faster? About how long for trolls?
Thanks for any insight!

Quiksilver
01-13-2019, 06:28 PM
yes the guards in erudin will give more faction per kill but that doesn't mean it would be faster. there are way less of them. your best bet is the warrens. it's usually empty or minimally camped and there are just so many kobolds. SO MANY

Crico
01-13-2019, 07:08 PM
Gotcha. Thanks, Quicksilver for advice.

DromalPhrenia
01-13-2019, 07:42 PM
I’m guessing a buffed and hasted shaman pet could wreck those kobolds no problem.... no idea on the time frame but if you just need hole key, it wouldn’t take long to get apprehensive. The bigger problem is getting to amiable so the paineel guards will hand you a key to the city (say “needz keyz”)

If you have someone to let you into the city, you won’t have to faction nearly as much.

d3r14k
01-13-2019, 07:54 PM
In addition to the above: Can shortcut by having a friend make a level one erudite necro to let you in.

Crico
01-13-2019, 07:57 PM
This is all good info guys thanks. I am curious, what does my faction need to be to just purchase a key? Apprehensive?

DromalPhrenia
01-13-2019, 08:02 PM
Yes, dubious will stop things from attacking you but merchants will verbally harass you and refuse to sell to you :(

At apprehensive they’ll sell.