PDA

View Full Version : Leftoe

Spoonerism
02-05-2019, 07:30 PM
Hey all!

I am sure I have ran into many of you in my travels! (I am Leftoe)

I am just taking a break for a bit. Playing that Phoenix DAOC server and letting the p1999 population even back out/settle down some! :-)

I am sure I will see you all in the future sometime! (heck maybe even sooner rather than later). Or even on that EQ progression server this year (pending announcement from Daybreak!)

I hope you all (new and old) are enjoying your time here on p1999 and remember, as I always say when I helped you out with plat, buffs, gear, a PL session randomly, information, or ports to wherever in your time of need - Pay It Forward when you are in a position to do so!

Good community = good server!

Maybe no one knows me, maybe this is pointless, but for those that maybe know me, this is where I have gone for the time being!

If you need anything or decide to play the DAoC phoenix server too, send me a PM!

I will catch you all on the flip side!

Cen
02-05-2019, 07:56 PM
I know ya :p id like to try a classic daoc server someday

Muggens
02-05-2019, 08:02 PM
Self-congratulatory post

Spoonerism
02-05-2019, 08:33 PM
Self-congratulatory post

Yeah in retrospect I guess I could have left out tooting my own horn. No more humble bragging.

You caught me!

Evia
02-05-2019, 09:01 PM
Hey all!

I am sure I have ran into many of you in my travels! (I am Leftoe)

I am just taking a break for a bit. Playing that Phoenix DAOC server and letting the p1999 population even back out/settle down some! :-)

I am sure I will see you all in the future sometime! (heck maybe even sooner rather than later). Or even on that EQ progression server this year (pending announcement from Daybreak!)

I hope you all (new and old) are enjoying your time here on p1999 and remember, as I always say when I helped you out with plat, buffs, gear, a PL session randomly, information, or ports to wherever in your time of need - Pay It Forward when you are in a position to do so!

Good community = good server!

Maybe no one knows me, maybe this is pointless, but for those that maybe know me, this is where I have gone for the time being!

If you need anything or decide to play the DAoC phoenix server too, send me a PM!

I will catch you all on the flip side!

What realm are you on? I'm playing a Healer on Midgard named Kell! I'm currently lvl 37. Hopefully you're on MID and we can group up sometime! Otherwise...

I WILL SEE YOU IN THE FRONTIERS!

Shinko
02-05-2019, 09:23 PM
wrong spot!

Cen
02-05-2019, 11:21 PM
I'm going to try the Phoenix thing to break up the heartache of farming a guardian robe :D

Bardp1999
02-05-2019, 11:38 PM
Humble bragging is classic, stay strong young doctor.

d3r14k
02-06-2019, 12:11 AM
Leftoe Rightoe, mah man.

Enjoy your break. Norrath will still be here when you decide to come back.

theonesler
02-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Hey Leftoe, Bonti here (dwarf warrior). You more or less PL'd me indirectly from lvl 3 to lvl 13... so THANKS man! You are real cool and always willing to help. Hopefully I'll see you on from time to time. Until then, take care bud!

Bonti Coas
42 Dwarf Warrior