PDA

View Full Version : Do you start max KoS with CoV?

Iksar_with_a_plan
02-09-2019, 12:30 AM
conned a CoV NPC today was scowling. And spent a good three/four hours in a smooth platehouse group, and ended up still being scowling.

Do you initially start at max KoS with Claws of Veeshan? somewhere in the middle? Closer to threatening?

Kavious
02-09-2019, 01:06 AM
Platehouse does give some CoV, but its mostly Coldain faction

Arena or WL zl would be much better CoV faction. If you can catch a Statue/AoW raid thats some pretty massive CoV hits

Metham
02-09-2019, 01:22 AM
You start kos to cov no matter race/class. Everyone is non kos to thurg and only rallos zek ogres start non kos to giants

branamil
02-09-2019, 01:30 AM
The bearded giants are Kromrif and have a war with the Coldain. Killing them gives something like +5 coldain and +1 CoV.

The shoulderpads and helmets giant are Kromzek and are at war with Claws of Veeshan. Killing them gives something like +10 CoV and 0 Coldain.

Danth
02-09-2019, 01:36 AM
conned a CoV NPC today was scowling. And spent a good three/four hours in a smooth platehouse group, and ended up still being scowling.

Do you initially start at max KoS with Claws of Veeshan? somewhere in the middle? Closer to threatening?

All of the characters my wife and I play seem to have started at "threatening" with Claws of Veeshan. Perhaps some race/class combinations start at "scowls."

Danth

rekreant
02-09-2019, 01:38 AM
All of the characters my wife and I play seem to have started at "threatening" with Claws of Veeshan. Perhaps some race/class combinations start at "scowls."

Danth

Bards maybe?

beargryllz
02-09-2019, 01:43 AM
Bards of Veeshan and presumably anyone else that can worship Veeshan start dubious

Iksar definitely start scowling

Most everyone else inbetween start threatening IIRC

Ain't lore great?!

enjchanter
02-09-2019, 01:47 AM
You start kos to cov no matter race/class. Everyone is non kos to thurg and only rallos zek ogres start non kos to giants

My rallos human bard started out dubious

Swish2
02-09-2019, 03:45 AM

That's not true, RZ bards also get to roam through most of Kael, just not all of it!

Iksar_with_a_plan
02-09-2019, 03:26 PM
Wood elf ranger - started scowling. Dunno of im max scowling and will have to grab atleast 1000 faction to get to threatening. we shall see.

Teppler
02-09-2019, 03:31 PM
I told you you'd be in Kael factioning.

Iksar_with_a_plan
02-09-2019, 05:07 PM
I told you you'd be in Kael factioning.

im sorry to take away your "i told you so" because judging by your post history, you get off by throwing misinformation at everything. And most of your posts while im skimming over a thread I typically ignore, because for one, you never seem to actually answer the question thats being asked, but instead pseudo-contemplatively offer up some shitty alternative so you can feel good about yourself, but in the end its just irritating a Im sorry im not going to stroke your inflated Ego but if you took a second to logically deduce the situation, and knew some basic common knowledge about how faction quests work. You'd realize that

1. You'd know the fact that im KoS with CoV.
2. You'd also know that I cant do faction quests when i'm KoS to the questgiver.
3. Anytime ive mentioned giant helm turn ins, ive always recognized that I must be DUBIOUS or a certain faction level before turning them in
4. When I am dubious, you better bet your fucking ass im getting the hell out of kael and turning in the near 100 or so helms ive collected.

Quit being obnoxious, and continuously posting irrelevant and unhelpful information just so you can feel self-assured

Cen
02-09-2019, 07:06 PM

ANY Rallos Zek worshipper is dubious to giants to start.

Bards of Veeshan are dubious to Claws.

Everyone else is KOS to claws, but as the topic is asking, NOT max KOS. Only a minus 1500