PDA

View Full Version : What are all the alternate servers and...

choppedandglued
02-10-2019, 05:58 AM
who are like the 30 people that play on them. I'm kinda torn with seeing the low population numbers, and at the same time being like who are these the people playing this? Like it has to be a group of 5 guys with 5 bots or something right? Even still, wth are they doing. Can we discuss this?

Kika Maslyaka
02-10-2019, 07:36 AM
who are like the 30 people that play on them. I'm kinda torn with seeing the low population numbers, and at the same time being like who are these the people playing this? Like it has to be a group of 5 guys with 5 bots or something right? Even still, wth are they doing. Can we discuss this?

Enjoying themselves, while not concerning themselves with what other people are doing, because its not their business.

Grail3r
02-10-2019, 08:36 AM
Well if it was a guild then they wouldn't have to worry about competing for raid bosses against other guilds . It's practically instancing.

rekreant
02-10-2019, 08:10 PM
Gotta remember that they are boxing, so its likely only 6 people lol.

choppedandglued
02-11-2019, 07:21 AM
Well if it was a guild then they wouldn't have to worry about competing for raid bosses against other guilds . It's practically instancing.

I could see that. But, most of it is like custom content and such. So, it's not like they are doing it to practice on bosses or whatever. For example if the population of p99 blue went to 100 people, I most likely would stop playing. So maybe it's God complex? They rule the skies in their own servers?