PDA

View Full Version : PoM Drops?

Hrothgar
02-10-2019, 11:22 PM
Telin: Added additional loot to Plane of Mischief.

Anyone seen anything new? Don’t know if I’m ready to re-commit weeks to farming PoM with days of squires and knights. Maybe there’s some new fandangled contraptions to lure an ol boy back?

Foxplay
02-10-2019, 11:32 PM
Haven't had the chance / care yet. Usually most of the good stuff is camped anyway. And the additional drops might be rare and take awhile to see

Zuranthium
02-11-2019, 01:01 AM
Blam stick in game now?

Maliant
02-11-2019, 03:24 AM
I don’t think Blam Stick is an in era item.

solrokk
02-11-2019, 05:58 AM
This just mean they made the thrones drop where they should. I bumped a tech post for MONTHS to fix the abysmally low drop of thrones in that zone.

I was a solo NECRO and made my robe in a few months. a Necro....

Now, you spend months and months in A4, and puppets for this 1% RNGesus throne drop and its a black throne.. yay. Worth the time!

elwing
02-11-2019, 06:00 AM
Some gems, metal bar, funny fishing grubs and candy now drops from mobs...

commongood
02-11-2019, 06:01 AM
This just mean they made the thrones drop where they should. I bumped a tech post for MONTHS to fix the abysmally low drop of thrones in that zone.

I was a solo NECRO and made my robe in a few months. a Necro....

Now, you spend months and months in A4, and puppets for this 1% RNGesus throne drop and its a black throne.. yay. Worth the time!

So... there's going to be an increase in the drop rate on thrones off mobs that already drop thrones? Or will more mobs now drop thrones (if yes, which had have had thrones added?) or both? :)

Thanks!

elwing
02-11-2019, 06:06 AM
Unsure about throne... What I did noticed is that they added trash/vendor trash to the mobs... Hopefully they changed thrones... But it might be that the message just meant they added trash on the loottables...

Hibbs
02-11-2019, 06:28 AM
Unsure about throne... What I did noticed is that they added trash/vendor trash to the mobs... Hopefully they changed thrones... But it might be that the message just meant they added trash on the loottables...

Telin: Added additional loot to Plane of Mischief.

I interrupt that as new loot not increase of what already drops, but who know! Would be nice to get that sexy Enc robe one day!!

commongood
02-11-2019, 06:35 AM
I mean it would be nice with some vendor trash. PoM is the only place in Velious I frequent where farming there doesn't yield a little pp in vendor trash and raw coin loot after a long session. I can always tell if I've had one of my chars in PoM for a long time as I always end up running low on DaP money. Whereas if I've been in Kael or Skyshrine for instance I will always be able to bank roll my use of p99 taxis

elwing
02-11-2019, 06:36 AM
There is trash now, I can confirm it

Hibbs
02-11-2019, 06:44 AM
I def agree with ya there. It stinks after spending a few hours there and having absolutely nothing to show for it.

Peener
02-12-2019, 12:56 AM
Less people in POM, please.

solrokk
02-12-2019, 05:01 PM
POM is hot garbage on this server. Works nothing like classic.

1) White Crown was the RAREST card ever to get.
2) Stomples dropped a throne almost every other kill.
3) Alice 3 dropped thrones.
4) Library cards dropped all the god damn time off monkeys.
5) Lithiniath (Black Horse) DID NOT DROP THRONES!
6) White Horse was the best chance to get White Crown (Makes sense)
7) Twenty-Two was the Godly high drop chance of thrones. Which is why they removed him entirely out of the game at a later date. And even then, the "nerfed" POM's drop rates, were not as bad as P99.

Back on Live, I was literally the only person in the zone. During summer vacation this is all that I did with my loser teen life. I killed stomples every day on my necro. (You could get the table asslings to shoot stomples with arrows, you cannot do that here.)

I'd also use the table asslings to kill Alice Mobs if necessary.

I had thrones, and crowns coming out of my ears, daily. My buddy at the puppet stage, got 6 thrones, on average, daily.

An Enchanter could use Alliance to get the audience to ASSIST his charm. He would solo Bristlebane with an army of assisting hobbits.

None of this is on P99. The drop rate is Abysmal.

White_knight
02-12-2019, 05:08 PM

Back on Live, I was literally the only person in the zone. During summer vacation this is all that I did with my loser teen life. I killed stomples every day on my necro. (You could get the table asslings to shoot stomples with arrows, you cannot do that here.)

I had thrones, and crowns coming out of my ears, daily. My buddy at the puppet stage, got 6 thrones, on average, daily.

An Enchanter could use Alliance to get the audience to ASSIST his charm. He would solo Bristlebane with an army of assisting hobbits.

To be fair maybe they limited the drop rate so that not everyone one was running around in PoM gear/clickies after 2 months.

I never knew about PoM armor/clickies till p99 that's how little people knew of the zone. Now 99% of raiders and people who farm have had a taste of the zone.

Goodest
02-12-2019, 05:35 PM
Blam_Stick (https://wiki.project1999.com/Blam_Stick) is in game but is not no drop &
Class : NONE
Race : ALL

and no its not the broken one.

loramin
02-12-2019, 05:40 PM

7) Twenty-Two was the Godly high drop chance of thrones. Which is why they removed him entirely out of the game at a later date. And even then, the "nerfed" POM's drop rates, were not as bad as P99.

Option #1) Complain in a random server chat thread. Outcome: Nothing

Option #2) File a bug with no evidence listing the things that are wrong. Outcome: PoM might get more classic

Option #3) Spend an hour or two on the wayback machine finding evidence, then file a bug. Outcome: PoM is all but guaranteed to become more classic

The choice is yours.