PDA

View Full Version : WTS 50 Rogue, 50 SK, 50 Nec (seperate accounts)

Devil
04-03-2011, 07:42 PM
FOR SALE:

50 Gnome Rogue - Full Woven Shadow, Eyerazzia, Shrieking Ahlspiess

50 Ogre SK - Various Darkforge, Umbral Leggings, Jboots

51 Gnome Necro - Full droppables, nothing special, all spells, Jboots

All 3 seperate accounts. PM me with *PLAT* offers. May also consider high end items.

Devil
04-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Nec gone

Devil
04-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Rouge and SK still available.

Devil
04-05-2011, 08:58 PM
Bump, Rogue still available.

Devil
04-08-2011, 09:32 PM
Transfering rights of rogue account to forum user Daldolma for approximately 40k in platinum and items. They shall be the sole owner of the account and the only one with access.

Daldolma
04-08-2011, 09:34 PM
Accepted. Payment of half before information change, half after information change occurring now.

Daldolma
04-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Just a heads up, this guy is a scammer. Took half the plat upfront, then /quit. No need to turn this into a rants/flame thread, but just giving out fair warning so nobody else bothers with him. Seemed totally nice and reasonable, agreed to putting confirmation in this thread, etc, then disappeared with the plat and provided me with false info.

Name of the rogue is Cursed in case anyone cares, would suggest ya don't try to buy it from him haha.

Volsic
04-08-2011, 11:04 PM
How long ago? I'd give him a few. Accidents DO happen.

WizardWTS
04-08-2011, 11:11 PM
Was the false info part of the accident as well?

Volsic
04-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Well, I actually had access to the Cursed account because I almost traded for him. The guy gave me the info and it worked for me no problem. Just giving him a little leeway. The account has been banned apparently though, so obviously whatever happened was bad news.

Daldolma
04-08-2011, 11:23 PM
I had access to the login info, too. He gave me false EQemu info and went LD within 30 seconds. It's been over an hour, no word from him. And the false password he gave me was "jackass". I might have been dumb enough to trust him, but I'm not dumb enough to believe this is one massive coincidence.

Volsic
04-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Well, that's really shitty, man. He gave me the wrong EQEmu info also, which is why I didn't complete the trade. Sorry it worked out like that for you. Real shitty.

Daldolma
04-08-2011, 11:34 PM
No worries, just wanted to give other people the heads up so it doesn't happen to anyone else. Okay let's stop bumping this, derailing the EC forums haha.

naterjy03
06-06-2011, 08:12 PM
This guy is a piece of shit. Here"s what actually happened: in October 2010 I traded my Mage Carlton for his rogue cursed. Shortly after I was recalled and deployed on short notice. I just got back within the past couple weeks and saw that my rogue account is now banned. Also the other accounts I had, one of which coincidentally was an Ogre SK, all had the same password, jackass (yeh i know, dumb) have all had their passwords changed. It's my own fault for not protecting myself, EQ was on the back burner at that point in time and I didn't even think about it before leaving.

I've been talking to this kid on facebook trying to figure out what happened, though I basically knew what was gOing on, and he's been dodging my questions.

So, as others have said, avoid doing any business with this turd.

Ravun
06-06-2011, 09:59 PM
I too traded my account for the ogre sk account, but never received the eqemu info. (It was my first trade on the server and I made a big mistake) Anyway, when asked for the eqemu info he continued to tell me that uthgaard wouldn't give him the eqemu info and that I was the only person that knew the account info besides him. I never ended up playing the ogre because 1. I didn't care for the playstyle and 2. I figured if I put anything of value on the toon that he would just steal it anyway. He has since scammed several other people on the server and has sold his original account (a shaman named jebodiah) to get rid of his horrible reputation. Last I heard was he RMT'ed a few accounts and then ended up coming back, selling his shaman, and I'm assuming he is laying low for now or waiting for red99 (he said he would be going there).

Ravun
06-06-2011, 10:03 PM
Also, if you are saying that you're ogre sk account's password was originally "jackass" then he must of had the eqemu info because the password was "killacali" when he traded it to me and said it couldn't be changed. The account has since been banned because of his most recent scam (I'm assuming the reason why this thread was started).

naterjy03
06-06-2011, 10:48 PM
nm