PDA

View Full Version : Angry goblin

Bbeta
02-19-2019, 10:52 AM
I said a list will work, henrique said let's roll or both lose turn in. I agreed to roll. .today he claims no roll, it's his camp.

Henrique is toxic. Angry goblin is cancer. All you guys rolling at shady, have no idea whst you're getting yourself into

Bbeta
02-19-2019, 10:56 AM
Inb4 rnf, should have agreed to a list

Senescant
02-19-2019, 12:58 PM
List is bad idea. Both just turn in and dps race. Once more people are there i'm sure we'll get some better ideas. What's Siryado's thoughts on the matter?

Bbeta
02-19-2019, 01:42 PM
List is bad idea. Both just turn in and dps race. Once more people are there i'm sure we'll get some better ideas. What's Siryado's thoughts on the matter?

Idk but henrique totally toxicd up the camp and pushed murobb out. Claimed it is his. No roll. No bending.

Dillusional
02-19-2019, 01:47 PM
Ring war works like turn in FTE, why doesn't this guy? 3 day spawn with variance , i see a parallel

Wonkie
02-19-2019, 01:58 PM
Idk but henrique totally toxicd up the camp and pushed murobb out. Claimed it is his. No roll. No bending.

is he clearing the room? i hear you have to kill axe broadsmith to legally hold a camp

Bbeta
02-19-2019, 01:58 PM
Ring war works like turn in FTE, why doesn't this guy? 3 day spawn with variance , i see a parallel

its because with ringwar and other turn ins the mob instantly says the turn in persons name and rejects all other turn ins. This mob does not say your name does not move for roughly 10 seconds after you turn in. Meaning if its click fest anyone and everyone clicking away will lose their item, except for 1 person. resulting in X amount of lost turn ins and 100% guarantee that a GM will need to be contacted. Also this Warlord is no joke. Cloth casters can not solo him.

edit: its still an unknown if he would eat the other reports after the first is handed it. this is assumed by all great p99 thinkers alike.

Bbeta
02-19-2019, 02:04 PM
is he clearing the room? i hear you have to kill axe broadsmith to legally hold a camp

no idea. im assuming hes doing what he did with me. logs in FD's instantly and throws up /afk tag. then he stood 20 min before the last time the goblin spawned and he asked me. do i plan on rolling or do i plan on losing both our items... this guy is a clown. i feel terrible for Murobb.

I beat him to the camp, 7 hours before the TOD of the first kill. He came and went from constant AFK to random /q's. no talking no responses. then 20 min he tells me to roll or else.

Funny how he refused to let Murobb get a roll and strong armed him into just conceding.

Bbeta
02-19-2019, 02:07 PM
Angry is fucked, just a quick warning to you all that are going to shady expecting to finish this quest any time soon. you can call preach about how rolling is the way to go. but when you get to angry its a whole other world. 14 hour window and people there have zero moral compass. besides Murobb and poor little necro dude that won the day after Murobb. once Henrique gets his, you all will have to deal with siryado.

should have agreed to the list before it was too late. lol. you all called me selfish. now you all are... shit out of luck

Alanus
02-19-2019, 02:12 PM
In the Shady thread, weren't you saying FFA was better? Lol

aaezil
02-19-2019, 02:12 PM
Thats fine if some dickhead wants to try to claim some camp he’s afk at ill just kill the warlord and loot the head. Its come to an agreement like rational adults or get sniped i say.

Bbeta
02-19-2019, 02:14 PM
In the Shady thread, weren't you saying FFA was better? Lol

not for angry, for shady yes. Shady despawns 1 person is happy, rest or idifferent. Angry doesnt despawn, 1 person wins but no one knows who, rest of the people lose their item and GMs are called in.

I proposed a list and the people at shady threw it in the trashcan.

Bbeta
02-19-2019, 02:15 PM
Thats fine if some dickhead wants to try to claim some camp he’s afk at ill just kill the warlord and loot the head. Its come to an agreement like rational adults or get sniped i say.

warlord is no joke. be prepared for a fight.

Alanus
02-19-2019, 02:15 PM
not for angry, for shady yes. Shady despawns 1 person is happy, rest or idifferent. Angry doesnt despawn, 1 person wins but no one knows who, rest of the people lose their item and GMs are called in.

I proposed a list and the people at shady threw it in the trashcan.

I like the list idea, personally. This whole quest is a clusterfuck

aaezil
02-19-2019, 02:16 PM
By the way henrique pissed and moaned about the roll the 1 day he showed up for it for 3 hours then he won the roll. Known piece of shit - server should treat him as such.

Bbeta
02-19-2019, 02:19 PM
By the way henrique pissed and moaned about the roll the 1 day he showed up for it for 3 hours then he won the roll. Known piece of shit - server should treat him as such.

i hope karma bites him in the butt and it takes him 400 jugs to get a sinew. I was roughly counting, did jugs in 3 stretchs, 100 jugs each stretch. rough total was 275 jugs for a single sinew. Im guessing the Undead Dragon Sinew is .4% drop per jug... lmao

Wonkie
02-19-2019, 02:21 PM
this quest sounds really fun

Erati
02-19-2019, 02:26 PM
i hope karma bites him in the butt and it takes him 400 jugs to get a sinew. I was roughly counting, did jugs in 3 stretchs, 100 jugs each stretch. rough total was 275 jugs for a single sinew. Im guessing the Undead Dragon Sinew is .4% drop per jug... lmao

Magelo has a 200,000 sample size @ 1% drop rate.

ZiggyTheMuss
02-19-2019, 02:57 PM
I think it’s hilarious how upset you are OP. One seriously pixel sick individual here.

Bbeta
02-19-2019, 03:03 PM
I think it’s hilarious how upset you are OP. One seriously pixel sick individual here.

Upset? You must be lacking the social ability to scope ones emotions or tone. Far from it tbh.

ZiggyTheMuss
02-19-2019, 03:23 PM
Upset? You must be lacking the social ability to scope ones emotions or tone. Far from it tbh.

Definitely upset, go outside you fucking loser!

Rang
02-19-2019, 03:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kM7sPaJ.png

Bbeta
02-19-2019, 03:46 PM
Let's stay on topic

ZiggyTheMuss
02-19-2019, 06:47 PM
Editing posts, def not upset. Carry on!

Vilkata
02-19-2019, 06:57 PM
if its a camp, do we have to keep the room Skargus spawns in clear of mobs?

Senescant
02-19-2019, 07:04 PM
So what happened with today's angry spawn?

Vilkata
02-19-2019, 07:14 PM
I was only able to log in a few minutes today to see if it had spawned yet or not. Henrique told me the roll had been dropped in favor of a camp and that it was his so I logged. was down when I got back little after 3pm est.

Senescant
02-19-2019, 07:30 PM
a camp, lol.

Just make it a roll now and get it over with.

aaezil
02-19-2019, 07:32 PM
henrique afk flopping calling it a camp lol. Someone snipe that warlord for serious

Castigate
02-19-2019, 08:00 PM
Has there ever been a camp rule on a quest turn in?
Seems like people got played.

Wonkie
02-19-2019, 08:10 PM

the alternative is "quest FTE" which is 100% mutated

RedXIII
02-19-2019, 08:22 PM
Noone got played. As usual Bbeta just mad/sad/bad.

There are very few options to how to handle this mob, and i feel the best is treat him as a camp. Just like we do with Lucan, Stormfeather and probably some other things.

It's a static non roaming mob, easy to make it a camp and follow the camp rules. Like been active, been there before others, etc.

Before people ask all the moronic questions just think about it. Rolling for a 14.4h variance mob once it spawns is really the best solution? sock it with 30 other folks to lose a roll? Rolling at start is also a nice idea when most of people wont be able to be there active for 14.4h?

P99 is about socking, you like it or not. Thats what we do to get Vulak, this is what we do to get most of the gear with variance shit. shrugs.

I feel like making this a camp is best idea. Let the neckbeards who want to sock it for 3 days in a row active do it. People who can't make guild groups, take shifts, turns, idk.

Making a "list" when the moron who says he wants list is #2 on it and he knows the 2nd slot will be on a saturday that he can nerd all day feels veeery bias decision and in a month or two as moron-boy himself said,this "list" would have been trown out of the window already.

Clickfest is not possible. I did my turn in today and after turn in the goblin stay like still for a good 1-2 sec if nothing was done to him. That will trick ppl to turn in and lose the paper. There is no exp message on turn in, there is nothing to tell who got it. A GM would have to check logs everytime and reimburse the "losers" who turn in 2nd, 3rd, etc.

Camp it is. Until something better shows up or the GMs feel like they want to make a rule on this or get the variance out. If it was a no variance mob, could easy be rolled, but with 14.4h window, i don't feel this is the best idea.

I feel that this is the best solution for everyone. No reason to make extra rules, just follow the P99 rules already written about whats a camp and how to deal with it.

Anyways, stay salty mad folks.

Erati
02-19-2019, 08:26 PM
Grats Red

pasi
02-19-2019, 08:44 PM
Make both angry and shady goblin a 2 hour spawn then let Drusella Urn + Juggs gate off the cords.

aaezil
02-19-2019, 08:51 PM
Should be roll on pop like the other quest mobs (scout). Want it to be like Lucan? Fine - keep all the surrounding mobs clear then.

Triiz
02-19-2019, 08:55 PM
If it's like Lucan and Stormfeather doesn't that mean anyone that can sit there for long enough to get the camp owns the camp and can sell those rights? Good way for someone needing the plat to make what I imagine would be worth at least 100k probably more.

Tethler
02-19-2019, 11:42 PM
Angry Goblin, accurate name

aaezil
02-20-2019, 12:45 AM
Angry Goblin, accurate name

Vilkata
02-20-2019, 01:00 AM
Noone got played. As usual Bbeta just mad/sad/bad.

There are very few options to how to handle this mob, and i feel the best is treat him as a camp. Just like we do with Lucan, Stormfeather and probably some other things.

It's a static non roaming mob, easy to make it a camp and follow the camp rules. Like been active, been there before others, etc.

Before people ask all the moronic questions just think about it. Rolling for a 14.4h variance mob once it spawns is really the best solution? sock it with 30 other folks to lose a roll? Rolling at start is also a nice idea when most of people wont be able to be there active for 14.4h?

P99 is about socking, you like it or not. Thats what we do to get Vulak, this is what we do to get most of the gear with variance shit. shrugs.

I feel like making this a camp is best idea. Let the neckbeards who want to sock it for 3 days in a row active do it. People who can't make guild groups, take shifts, turns, idk.

Making a "list" when the moron who says he wants list is #2 on it and he knows the 2nd slot will be on a saturday that he can nerd all day feels veeery bias decision and in a month or two as moron-boy himself said,this "list" would have been trown out of the window already.

Clickfest is not possible. I did my turn in today and after turn in the goblin stay like still for a good 1-2 sec if nothing was done to him. That will trick ppl to turn in and lose the paper. There is no exp message on turn in, there is nothing to tell who got it. A GM would have to check logs everytime and reimburse the "losers" who turn in 2nd, 3rd, etc.

Camp it is. Until something better shows up or the GMs feel like they want to make a rule on this or get the variance out. If it was a no variance mob, could easy be rolled, but with 14.4h window, i don't feel this is the best idea.

I feel that this is the best solution for everyone. No reason to make extra rules, just follow the P99 rules already written about whats a camp and how to deal with it.

Anyways, stay salty mad folks.

If its going to be declared a camp, then the person camping it must keep the room skargus spawns in cleared to let others know hes active or lose the camp. Just like Lucan is now.

tycohunden
02-20-2019, 02:13 AM
If its going to be declared a camp, then the person camping it must keep the room skargus spawns in cleared to let others know hes active or lose the camp. Just like Lucan is now.

For three days?

Bbeta
02-20-2019, 12:10 PM
Not mad, not sure where all the hate is coming from here. I didn't push a list on anyo, I threw it out there as an idea. It worked for me and diamondfist. Did I push the list on anyone? No. Did I push list on you Henry? No. Please don't call me moron boy and type a wall of hate text.

You wanted to roll and I agreed and won. I gave you my timer of spawn and cooperated with you.

What you did to murobb. Was anti cooperation. Your claim camp idea is gonna have people sitting at the spawn for 72 hours straight. Did u stay alert and kill all the mobs? While you claimed camp and pushed murobb out? Probably not. I'm assuming you were partially afk fd the whole time.

I guess that's the best way to do this. Glad I got mine over with

What would you have done if I claimed the camp while u were constantly leaving and coming back? At one point around 2 am you were gone for over and hour and a half. When you came back you demanded roll or we both lose.

How is that staying consistent?

kjs86z
02-20-2019, 12:15 PM
Anyone doing this quest has mental issues.

Seriously, go the FK outside.

RedXIII
02-20-2019, 12:41 PM
Did u stay alert and kill all the mobs?

Yes i did, for 9hrs20mins. Can ask the people i was in chat with the whole time. Murobb was one of these people btw. Keep the room cleared is easy, its 5 goblins, i didnt do it because i know if mob spawns and i am not next to it, someone could of just turn in, but if we respect the server rules, make it a camp, and noone can touch it, i am sure people will be more then glad to farm the Skins/Salts and bash things instead of watching a wall for 14hrs+.

About been cool with others, feel free to ask Valewind and anyone that came across if i didnt say i was gonna give them timers? I even sent people tells saying mob spawned because they wanted the +300 faction hit from the SK death.

You list idea is retarded, and you did it to benefit yourself. "My camp" idea is the p99 server rules, is what i try to do at maximun, follow it... i know its hard for you to understand it with the people that surrounds you trying to break rules everytime and bend things your way.

Stay angry thou bro... Oh and about my Sinew luck... here is the results: :cool:

https://imgur.com/a/mZ5iM8L

Bbeta
02-20-2019, 01:10 PM
Not mad. Let's be friends and leave name calling for the playing field

Wonkie
02-20-2019, 01:40 PM
For three days?

yes.

Vilkata
02-20-2019, 03:04 PM
For three days?

Nobody is gonna be able to hold a camp for 3 days. Most people will try getting in early the day of its spawn. Earliest there that keeps the mobs cleared has the camp.

tycohunden
02-20-2019, 03:05 PM
anyone know when it was taken down last, keeping room clear atm, probably not gona get it though, since I'm starting a new job tomorrow...
Otherwise I'd buy a bag of meth and go for a bender! Hilariously enough I would probably become an angry goblin before it would spawn.

Senescant
02-20-2019, 03:07 PM
Died about 24h ago.

tycohunden
02-20-2019, 03:08 PM
Died about 24h ago.

well don't I look like a dumbass...
Who got it?

Vilkata
02-20-2019, 03:20 PM
Can confirm this much, I was online a couple minute before 2 pm est and people were still waiting. logged back in little after 3 and everyone was gone.

tycohunden
02-20-2019, 03:38 PM
now that Henriette has gotten his, you guys wanna do it as a roll or list instead of camp?
I'd be up for it!

Vilkata
02-20-2019, 04:05 PM
im willing to negotiate.

aaezil
02-20-2019, 04:17 PM
Yes i did, for 9hrs20mins. Can ask the people i was in chat with the whole time. Murobb was one of these people btw. Keep the room cleared is easy, its 5 goblins, i didnt do it because i know if mob spawns and i am not next to it, someone could of just turn in, but if we respect the server rules, make it a camp, and noone can touch it, i am sure people will be more then glad to farm the Skins/Salts and bash things instead of watching a wall for 14hrs+.

About been cool with others, feel free to ask Valewind and anyone that came across if i didnt say i was gonna give them timers? I even sent people tells saying mob spawned because they wanted the +300 faction hit from the SK death.

You list idea is retarded, and you did it to benefit yourself. "My camp" idea is the p99 server rules, is what i try to do at maximun, follow it... i know its hard for you to understand it with the people that surrounds you trying to break rules everytime and bend things your way.

Stay angry thou bro... Oh and about my Sinew luck... here is the results: :cool:

https://imgur.com/a/mZ5iM8L

So baby got his bottle?

If you are a fully grown/functioning adult this is just sad.

Dillusional
02-20-2019, 04:29 PM

I agree, I would have just ignored him. Ragefire wasn't a camp, scout isn't a camp. Why did you believe him when he told you he was camping it!?! Camping a mob with variance?!?!?! why would they put variance on a mob that you could claim as a camp?!?!?

This thread is fake news though right?

tycohunden
02-20-2019, 05:15 PM
I'd be up for a roll, then we can use each other for taking down Skargus, similar to scout...

Vilkata
02-20-2019, 05:24 PM
I like the idea of helping each other with the kill. hes no pushover.

Kesselring
02-21-2019, 03:36 AM
I agree, I would have just ignored him. Ragefire wasn't a camp, scout isn't a camp. Why did you believe him when he told you he was camping it!?! Camping a mob with variance?!?!?! why would they put variance on a mob that you could claim as a camp?!?!?

This thread is fake news though right?

Well SF has variance, albeit a much shorter one than this. Tough to say this is a pretty unique spawn and quest progression to the server. A precedent doesnt do it justice.

Bardp1999
02-21-2019, 05:53 AM
Sickening, all of it

Wonkie
02-21-2019, 01:06 PM
so it's a camp now?

great men make history

Senescant
02-21-2019, 01:22 PM
FTE Footrace

Bbeta
02-21-2019, 01:56 PM
100 % confirmed possibly undecided

Vilkata
02-21-2019, 02:49 PM
I doubt whoever ends up with the camp tomorrow will give it up, but the rest of us can show up and help him do the kill then talk about what to do from there.

tycohunden
02-21-2019, 06:11 PM
I doubt whoever ends up with the camp tomorrow will give it up, but the rest of us can show up and help him do the kill then talk about what to do from there.

See you there! Hope we can get a nice vibe going! Starting to miss the kumbaya line in warslik.

Vilkata
02-21-2019, 07:22 PM
I hope to be there too, really want in on this conversation if it happens.

tycohunden
02-21-2019, 09:04 PM
A little update: Never had such beard growth, stretching further and further down my neck, I don't know what's happening! HALP!
There seems to be a two player agreement as of last spawn 2 days ago: When window opens 7 hours before the 3 day mark, they meet and roll for the turn in.
I had in mind a lovely potential 14 hour poop sock with a 1 minute roll window, where we could get to know each other a little better!

One of the 2 in on that first agreement seems very reasonable and seeing how the more unreasonable players seems to have passed through, maybe we can get an agreement that suits us all? One unreasonable part still remain, let's not name names, but we can be sure that it might be a turn in and a kill of Skargus by that part.
Doesn't seem that player agreements are enforced by the MOD=GODS so maybe brace ourselves that any agreement will be ignored by a certain party.

What are your thoughts?

Bardp1999
02-21-2019, 09:10 PM
FTE Footrace

+1

tycohunden
02-21-2019, 09:21 PM
It seems that An Angry Goblin has been compared to Stormfeather, seems weird seeing how it's a turn in item and a triggered "boss" pop. Closest comparable encounter would be ragefire.
Any which way, people seems to have been fudged over pretty bad by hungry pixeleers so far and I feel that these people should have their will accounted for.
As it stands now only those two have the exact timer and their agreement would there for be exclusive for them, seeing how they both agreed to meet up a certain time 72 - 7 hours after last turn in.
Is a hour window too long to apply the comfy Shady goblin turn in agreement?
Is a start of window roll the best way to ensure that the winning party could get his force over and stay idle for possibly 14 hours?

A roll when angry pops would lead to a certain hardcore commitment and also a possible force of people who could help the winner out for those players without a crew backing. If this is even a beneficial outcome? You be the judge.

tycohunden
02-21-2019, 09:32 PM
+1

FTE foot race would also be inflicted by the chance of wasted Report to Skargus issue, FTE without an engage message would create an amount of uncertainty.
Still a fair and decent suggestion.

I'm still for a poopsock and one minute roll window on spawn, maybe a shorter roll window. Just imagine how well we would know each other by the time it's our turn.

Or a list.

tycohunden
02-21-2019, 10:04 PM
Seems like a deal is forming: Valewind, honor to him, has stated that he mostly want fixed rules that doesn't change for a fourth time.

Since Valewind and Murobb are in an agreement with each other I'm going to give them the last word in this.

I have however had three "Report to Skargus bearers" agree to a roll ON pop of an angry goblin with a 2 minute Roll window. This would both be beneficial to the hard core GINA (still don't know who she is) white knights and to the casual, people with a life types, in their own way.

A two minute roll window would open up for the realities of the MASSIVE window, yet still eliminating sleeping, sexing with the wife, crab feasting etc AFKs (shameful).

As many have stated, the most important aspect of this civility is to eliminate the possible loss of "report to skargus" and a "Back to the Future: Wallowing in Warslik Woods" horror story.

Asking Valewind and Murobb to confirm or reject!

Thank you for your extreme civil discourse, I'm humbled by your grace.

tycohunden
02-22-2019, 06:44 PM
OKAY! We now have a a functioning model!
Today: 6 brave souls rolled after an angry goblin spawned.
Kunio won with a sick roll and we all helped him out with killing Warlord Skargus!
Congrats Kunio on your https://wiki.project1999.com/Regal_Band_of_Bathezid.

Special thanks to Murobb for agreeing to roll even though you had decided on a different model earlier! Very cool!

Looking forward too seeing you another time! With another three people! Remember to be early so you can catch up on the bantz!

loramin
02-22-2019, 07:20 PM
Kunio won with a sick roll and we all helped him out with killing Warlord Skargus!
Congrats Kunio on your https://wiki.project1999.com/Regal_Band_of_Bathezid.

Special thanks to Murobb for agreeing to roll even though you had decided on a different model earlier! Very cool!

Looking forward too seeing you another time! With another three people! Remember to be early so you can catch up on the bantz!
https://i.imgur.com/YxmWtxE.gif

Sadiki
02-22-2019, 08:06 PM
Impressive. He must have spent at least 5 minutes on this questline.

Maliant
02-22-2019, 09:47 PM
Kunio confirmed casual trash.

aaezil
02-22-2019, 10:20 PM
forum trash who have done 0% of the quest sure like to comment huh?