PDA

View Full Version : Yelinak's Head Quest, is it Amiable to turn in like the Wiki says?

cooler2442
03-04-2019, 03:01 AM
Trying to figure out how much faction I need to do the Yelinak's Head Quest to King Tormax.

Kelzar
03-04-2019, 06:56 AM
Yes, done on a level 10 enchanter and worked as Amiably, which was also 2 KT hits afaik.

[Wed Jan 30 21:47:31 2019] Lord Yelinak judges you amiably -- what would you like your tombstone to say?
[Wed Jan 30 21:47:49 2019] You say, 'Hail, Lord Yelinak'
[Wed Jan 30 21:47:50 2019] Lord Yelinak says, 'Welcome, young mortal. Word of your deeds has preceded your arrival. Your intentions seem honorable, young one, however my trust is not an easy thing to win these days. Like you, there has been another that came before me with the trust of the dragon kin, and trust them too I did, but alas that proved to be destructive. I note your deeds to this shrine young one, but should you wish my counsel, you must prove your worth beyond doubt. Perhaps a small challenge shall be of interest to you?'
[Wed Jan 30 21:47:57 2019] You say, 'I wish to prove my worth'
[Wed Jan 30 21:47:58 2019] Lord Yelinak says, 'Then as agreed, young mortal, I will grant you one chance to prove your worth in my eyes. The Storm King Tormax sits on a throne carved from the skull of one of our fallen within the city of Kael, which disgraces the mighty children of Veeshan. His life alone is a blight upon the children of Veeshan. Should you be a true patriot to our cause, I seek of you but one task. Should you succeed in this task, not only will your actions offset the balance of this war in our favor, but will surely take a step in driving the vileness of the giants from our noble lands. Bring me, young one, the head of Tormax, and then we shall speak further.'
[Wed Jan 30 21:48:03 2019] Lord Yelinak says, 'This sword is a symbol of our evolution and ancient heritage. Back when our feathered relatives were not so distant, a sword was forged and enchanted with the spirit of an elder griffin. This noble griffin bound his soul to the sword, the essence of his being honing the blade to an edge imperceptible to mortal eyes. Although our races have evolved away from each other, we still hold them in high regard. But if you think you are not worthy to wield this honor, return the sword to me and I have other tokens you may find of more use.'
[Wed Jan 30 21:48:05 2019] Lord Yelinak says, 'I lost the scales that made these boots in a battle with Tormaxs minions. The casters of the shrine gathered these fallen scales up and fashioned a very powerful enchantment into these boots.'
[Wed Jan 30 21:48:17 2019] You say out of character, 'White Dragonscale Boots :D'

Kelzar
03-04-2019, 08:08 AM
Maybe I read it wrong and you mean Yelinak head into Tormax. English is hard /shrug

icedwards
03-04-2019, 09:45 AM
Yelinak, Tormax and Dain head quests all require amiable faction for the turn in.

Legidias
03-04-2019, 09:57 AM
Usually if quest mobs talk to you, you're good to go

cooler2442
03-04-2019, 11:27 AM
Thanks everyone. Yes I meant Yelinak's head to King Tormax.

It says on the wiki that the mobs around KT are on a different faction, Kromzek. Do I need to work on that faction too or would I be able to get someone to train it all out and I can just sit on the throne or something without aggroing them?

Veleria
03-04-2019, 12:16 PM
KT is on same faction as his throne room. You can check faction in there if he is not up.

icedwards
03-04-2019, 12:25 PM
Thanks everyone. Yes I meant Yelinak's head to King Tormax.

It says on the wiki that the mobs around KT are on a different faction, Kromzek. Do I need to work on that faction too or would I be able to get someone to train it all out and I can just sit on the throne or something without aggroing them?

There are both KT and Kromzek factioned giants in the throne room. You'll need non-KOS faction to Kromzek so you don't get attacked while waiting on KT to pop. Coldain head turn in with Bvellos will get you there easily.

cooler2442
03-04-2019, 01:15 PM
There are both KT and Kromzek factioned giants in the throne room. You'll need non-KOS faction to Kromzek so you don't get attacked while waiting on KT to pop. Coldain head turn in with Bvellos will get you there easily.

Ah so I have to do both KT faction and Kromzek to be "safe" in the Throne room?

If so then do you recommend I get KT faction up first then do Coldain heads to Bvellos? Or is Bvellos on Kromzek and I have to get Kromzek up first instead of KT?

I was thinking of just tagging Royal Scribe Kaavin each day for a 250 faction hit.

branamil
03-04-2019, 01:36 PM
Ah so I have to do both KT faction and Kromzek to be "safe" in the Throne room?

If so then do you recommend I get KT faction up first then do Coldain heads to Bvellos? Or is Bvellos on Kromzek and I have to get Kromzek up first instead of KT?

I was thinking of just tagging Royal Scribe Kaavin each day for a 250 faction hit.

It is definitely not 250. It's 25 at most. Source: killed him hundreds of times

cooler2442
03-04-2019, 01:42 PM
It is definitely not 250. It's 25 at most. Source: killed him hundreds of times

Ah so wiki is wrong?

SamwiseRed
03-05-2019, 09:08 PM
I edit the wiki all the time with false info. Have a nice day.

aaezil
03-05-2019, 10:54 PM
Ah so wiki is wrong?

Wiki is 75% or more incorrect or flat out wrong