PDA

View Full Version : Lodizal afk pull

Meguvin
03-05-2019, 12:31 PM
Hi there. i have a question about this mob.
Today someone got FTE on lodi while he was afk (probably he was using autofire), i couldnt stop my spell and got aggro. I kitted him 10 min. i was waiting for the guy took the aggro but he didnt and i had to die to drop aggro (dont want a report).

Should i killed him with my parthner? we did right? I know rules says FTE got the mob, but he was afk.

Thanks!

aaezil
03-05-2019, 12:32 PM
Take video of it and they can hopefully ban him for autofire/autokeyboard whatever he was using

Legidias
03-05-2019, 12:33 PM
Woulda killed after 5 mins of kite and you sending him tells and just petitioned about it after the fact "/petition Someone got FTE on lodizal but my casted spell landed at same time and took aggro. Soandso who had FTE seemed to be afk as he just stood there after getting FTE and I kited lodizal around for 5 minutes and sent Soandso many tells without response. I just killed Lodizal and wanted to petition to be clear about the situation."

I also hate autofire and scripts like most people, but just for the benefit of the doubt, he coulda been an afk bard with ae song on that happened to play at the right time.

loramin
03-05-2019, 12:35 PM
Should i killed him with my parthner? we did right? I know rules says FTE got the mob, but he was afk.

The rules are also very clear about AFK camping, so as a young lawyer of these forums I rule you were fully within your rights to take Lodi the moment it was clear the other player was AFK.

The real sad thing here is that you didn't petition and get them banned. Even without fraps/video the staff aren't dummies, and if they'd seen the AFK guy standing there, sent him a tell and seen no response, and seen in the logs that he did attack Lodi, they would have had a pretty solid open and shut case I'd think.

Lothisu
03-05-2019, 12:39 PM
Hi there. i have a question about this mob.
Today someone got FTE on lodi while he was afk (probably he was using autofire), i couldnt stop my spell and got aggro. I kitted him 10 min. i was waiting for the guy took the aggro but he didnt and i had to die to drop aggro (dont want a report).

Thanks!

Let me guess was it Autophalgic or whatever?

Meguvin
03-05-2019, 12:51 PM
oh i didnt petition because i wasnt sure about this thing, that is why im not saying names here. But 2 guys who was camping him did and they both fraps the guy.
I just wanted to know if i did well or not hehe.

cooler2442
03-05-2019, 01:15 PM
You can't take and kill Lodi without a fresh FTE. Every time someone did that, they ended up randoming the loot between everyone instead of the risk of being petitioned/banned.

Because what gives you the right to kill Lodi without a fresh FTE vs all the others waiting for Lodi aggro to be dropped and them getting an FTE?

bigjeff100
03-05-2019, 01:21 PM
Name and shame!!!

Senescant
03-05-2019, 01:28 PM
Robthe?

Lothisu
03-05-2019, 01:29 PM
Let me guess was it Autophalgic or whatever?

Hrothgar
03-05-2019, 02:06 PM
Name and shame!!!

To be fully accepted in the puritan Church Community, one must audit their moral history and own their lasciviousness. +1 to Name and shame.

bigjeff100
03-05-2019, 02:12 PM
To be fully accepted in the puritan Church Community, one must audit their moral history and own their lasciviousness. +1 to Name and shame.

^
^

aaezil
03-05-2019, 03:50 PM
We need a name.

Jimjam
03-05-2019, 08:08 PM
Groundhog day thread.

Puluin
03-05-2019, 09:24 PM
Should have zoned into ToFS to drop agro and then watch lodi kill the fte person.

Tethler
03-06-2019, 04:28 AM
This problem is easily avoided by staying out of Iceclad in Lodi's window. That's what I do.

Brocode
03-06-2019, 07:11 AM
Robthe?

damn that guy died so many times to afk fte.

Quid pro quo, never take a lodi without your FTE, its still KS. you need a new FTE to claim it.

DinoTriz2
03-06-2019, 07:14 AM
Definitely Robthe

Muggens
03-06-2019, 07:35 AM
I cannot believe what I just read...

Meguvin
03-06-2019, 10:40 AM
LoL, how u know? xD

LazyHydras
03-06-2019, 10:44 AM
Can we just ban Robthe from Lodi already? Between AFK FTE, getting FTE and being unable to kill it so PMing someone there to help you and split loot, and whatever else he does that is against the rules, idk how he's still there.

Kesselring
03-06-2019, 11:57 AM
You can't take and kill Lodi without a fresh FTE. Every time someone did that, they ended up randoming the loot between everyone instead of the risk of being petitioned/banned.

Because what gives you the right to kill Lodi without a fresh FTE vs all the others waiting for Lodi aggro to be dropped and them getting an FTE?

This. If you get aggro into a mob that is someone elses fte you should just be gating or feign deathing. It kills your chance at a new fte yourself but guess what, you screwed up. Theres always plenty of others there that would be searching for a fresh FTE for themselves and just killing it on another afk persons FTE is a bit selfish because you made a mistake in the first place.

Kayso2
03-07-2019, 02:48 PM
If you get an FTE on Lodi and fail to kill it, you should concede the next 6 months of spawns.

The windows are not that large. It takes 1-3 people to kill depending on class and gear. If you're going to waste everyone's time by being AFK or not prepared to kill it when it pops, you need a long vacation from the spawn.

The fact that such an easy mob is such a shitshow speaks volumes about the level of pixel-related retardation on this server. Shame on us all.

aaezil
03-07-2019, 03:14 PM
The terribly documented and implemented ruleset combined with auto-fire programs/hardware has turned things pretty grim for lodizal seekers