PDA

View Full Version : Chardok Video

pasi
03-07-2019, 04:29 PM
Haven't released a video in a while (one afternoon playin' Velious beta).
Here's a (kind of) guide to Chardok 2.0 that I mostly made 2 weeks ago.
Probably a few more things to say about the zone at a later time.

Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ih5bQFI4wE

yaateevoo
04-11-2019, 01:32 AM
Great video! Very useful. Do you have any of you killing the mobs there?

JayDee
04-11-2019, 07:58 AM
Cool but how come so secretive about Grand Lorekeeper Kino Shai`din at 7 minutes in? That's what I was waiting to see :p

Lurgort/Sseri
04-11-2019, 08:03 AM
Cool but how come so secretive about Grand Lorekeeper Kino Shai`din at 7 minutes in? That's what I was waiting to see :p

Telin: Removed Spirit Wracked Cord as a rare drop in Chardok.

zanderklocke
04-11-2019, 05:25 PM
That merchant is an all in all good dude.

pasi
04-11-2019, 10:51 PM

Sorry, I talk about doing Kino toward the end. 26:00ish.

When I originally did the first part of it, it was super early after Chardok release and pals were farming Kino still. The portion where I show Lorekeeper was 2-3 weeks later and I stopped giving a hoot. I'm not great with production value, most of my videos are just me deciding to play some EQ and hastily thrown together. This was 2-3 sessions?

Yaate - I got possibly got some footage or can at least type out a strategy if there's a mob you particularly care about.

Zaander - that merchant is an all around good dude for sure.

draconov
04-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Awesome video man. I love it.

Knowmercy
04-12-2019, 04:28 PM
Love it! I remember way back when I was considering giving p99 a go, your videos reignited alot of the nostalgia/curiosity I had about this game and helped me decide to dive back in

out of dumb luck i was the first one in zone when the patch went live and got some clips of messing around in there and trying to figure out the zone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PePa2oq5cdI&t=527s