PDA

View Full Version : Do I have a chance at the AC now?

Skittlez
03-09-2019, 10:00 PM
Finally have everything I need for my Enchanter, just need my jboots. Is this camp more reasonable to obtain now with everyone going after this ring I dont know anything about? I'd really like to get them now. Which is better, Sro or OoT?

ZiggyTheMuss
03-09-2019, 10:15 PM
The type of people who go after the new chardok stuff aren’t the same as the people who go after AC. I’m sure AC still is just as camped as ever. Go OoT if you are going to camp it yourself otherwise you are going to be competing for fte in south ro against this weird euro Druid who is obsessed with it.

Maliant
03-09-2019, 11:02 PM
OoT. Good luck! Please give update when you have your shiny new boots.

Foxplay
03-09-2019, 11:34 PM
Just go OOT get on the list and watch a movie or something. You'll eventually get it. I've had days the list was only a few ppl and I never got to me by time I wanted to log off, I've also had days where was to s of ppl on list and I got called for my turn after only like an hour because everyone else on the list was MIA.

On super rare occasion I got the camp when nobody was there, but this was super rare and probably only happened because I work swing shift so my normal play time is 11pm to 5 or 6 am (aka the lowest population times usually)

Busher
03-10-2019, 10:08 AM
OOT AC camp may be too tough for a 46 chanter to solo, depends

Frudrura
03-10-2019, 09:51 PM
this weird euro Druid who is obsessed with it.

jackharry
03-11-2019, 07:44 AM
it is really too tough, , , ,

Lament Icarus
03-11-2019, 10:11 AM
Spent some time at this camp over the last few days.

It’s verh doable. I waited around maybe 3 hours or so before I was up on the list. People on the list before you will typically AFK after awhile, and always message them to let them know they’re up if the people before you get their AC or leave. What you’ll find though, is that a large number of the people on the list will have logged off by then, and you’ll have no way of getting in touch with them unless they gave you an alt to message.

This can move you up the list quickly. I got my ring after spending about 3 hours waiting, and maybe 3 hours camping. When I finally got AC, there was no one in the list behind me, so it was free to whoever.

It can be pretty camped with a long list, but if it’s a weekend, just get on the list and do some stuff around the house while you’re waiting. Check in every fifteen minutes or so and see where things are at. It moved quicker than you’d think.

Legidias
03-11-2019, 11:18 AM
Its not even the list that makes it long. The camp itself can be 14+ hours and "lists" only entail the next person after the current camper. Anyone beyond that isnt really on the list and the next person up can dictate a new one.

jackharry
03-11-2019, 11:21 AM
Sro is much than the OOT, in my point of views.

spoof2424
03-11-2019, 12:11 PM
check out tghe magelo mine came out of SrO and my camp time was 2 days tops, plus I'm a magician so I cannot track and take an advantage over the directed non-pet trackers. Cool thing was beating a wizard to the dibs and now I got em in Bag of Tinkerers!!

I Felt Nostalgic
03-11-2019, 12:42 PM
euro Druid

Those are the worst kind.

jackharry
05-28-2019, 08:07 PM
I like Sro,
CustomBoxesZone (https://customboxeszone.com)

DMN
05-28-2019, 08:41 PM
prinny can i really be the hero?