PDA

View Full Version : WTB Willsapper Loot Rights

Tissamo
03-14-2019, 12:02 AM
WTB loot rights to Willsapper from Vaniki in DN.

Not really sure one way or the other if this is something that guilds are selling or not. If so - please do send me a tell and discuss pricing.

Cheers!

Tissamo

Soothsayer
03-14-2019, 08:03 AM
Willsapper is tough to get due to Vaniki's erratic spawn behavior, unfortunately, so I doubt you'd have much luck obtaining it without being a high-level player in one of those guilds yourself. From the wiki:

"...The respawn time is 122 hours. Each spawn point has a 10% chance to spawn as Vaniki. Vaniki is unique, so there can only ever be one of them up at any given time. If the spawn is not Vaniki, it will appear as an unkillable invisible man placeholder. In either case, Vaniki or placeholder, the NPC will despawn 122 hours later. This implementation makes the Vaniki NPC rare and essentially uncampable"

Further along.. "When these 5 spawns initially trigger (not when the zone comes up - there is a delay before they will appear) there's a ~41% chance that Vaniki will be in the zone. 122 hours later, if there is no interference, all 5 will despawn, and 122 hours later they will respawn."

Tissamo
03-15-2019, 09:12 PM
Indeed. I have had a terrible run of bad luck with getting him to appear for me down there when i have had the opportunity to hunt him.