PDA

View Full Version : Camps, trains, rules and assorted nonsense

axisofebola
03-25-2019, 09:08 AM
So i logged my necro into HS bottom. There is this enchanter there and the area has several mobs repopped. I start talking to the enchanter and asking if he wants to duo or if i can take one of the wings if not. He says that he just wants a key. "great" i thought, because he'll be gone in mac 10-20 minutes. Sure enough he gets his key and leaves.

Then some necromancer shoes up and he starts tagging mobs in the area and I said to him that the enchanter gave me camp here, you weren't even here. He says something about being in the tunnel and so suspecting an issue and wanting to comprimise I asked invited him to group with me. He cancel invite and told me to fuck off. I told him the camp was given to me and I'm being gracious to offer group to you. he just keeps puling mobs.

So to avoid further issue I go up to the safe wall and practice my divination a bit and 20 miutes or so later he dies. Now I figure for sure he isn't going to try to camp steal. NopeHe comes back and says that if I don't clear "All" of the spawns in the basement, I can't claim camp on any and my claim if forfeit. I told him I'm clearing the only mobs I care about, you can have the whole east wing since I'm not going to touch those mobs. He refuses and says it's his camp now and he';s going to report me etc. I ask who his guild leader or guild officers are-- he claims he doesn't know any of them. I send a tell to another member of his guild and ask WTF is up with this guy? i finally get a hold of his officer/leader and talk back and forth for awhile. Now during this time I know he's trying to KS and harass me( keeps claiming I have to kill ever mob the moment if spawns or its his camp) so when an undead spawns I charmed it immediately. Then this dude runs into the portal and I think"awesome he got a clue and left" nope. He was going to train my charmed pet with the heot skeleton. So I had to FD and /quit out because he trained me, then to log back in and again he's now saying I lost camp because I quit out of the game due to his training!.

Seriously WTF. The guild leader/officer did nothing.