PDA

View Full Version : Saw this in a seperate thread.

White_knight
03-31-2019, 08:43 AM
The guy that thought TMO could out PvP the top guild on a PvP server. (https://youtu.be/LbqOHrOTxAs?t=671)

After watching ^ video for a bit it reminded me of when TMO eventually moved to red99 to put money where their mouths were....and well they got stomped so hard they quit within 2 months of been on the server.

They wiped to Darco pre 2.0 with 20 people, never made it to VP, got thrown off Vindi day 1 of Velious and basically died as a guild.

Tiggles was right about one thing - you definitely need to be more autistic to raid blue99 with the rule sets; that however was no reflection of skill though.

Vianna
03-31-2019, 08:47 AM
After watching ^ video for a bit it reminded me of when TMO eventually moved to red99 to put money where their mouths were....and well they got stomped so hard they quit within 2 months of been on the server.

They wiped to Darco pre 2.0 with 20 people, never made it to VP, got thrown off Vindi day 1 of Velious and basically died as a guild.

Tiggles was right about one thing - you definitely need to be more autistic to raid blue99 with the rule sets; that however was no reflection of skill though.

TMO didn't move to red. A small portion of their guild did. The players who did the heavy lifting for them were still on blue.

White_knight
03-31-2019, 04:09 PM
TMO didn't move to red. A small portion of their guild did. The players who did the heavy lifting for them were still on blue.

Oh is that the spin? Pretty sure there were quite a few "heavy hitters" from TMO that made the switch.

jolanar
03-31-2019, 04:16 PM
I officially petition to move this to red forums where the 5 people who still play there might care about it.

DiogenesThaDogg
03-31-2019, 04:25 PM
you definitely need to be more autistic to raid blue99 with the rule sets

I don't understand why being on the spectrum would make you better or worse at the game or following raid rules. And anyway, did you mean to post this in RnF?

Pint
03-31-2019, 04:46 PM
I don't understand why being on the spectrum would make you better or worse at the game or following raid rules.

Op is on the spectrum so it makes perfect sense to him

White_knight
03-31-2019, 11:21 PM
Man I loved it when TMO came to red - was easy pickings...and I sucked so it was my Golden Era in terms of PvP.

I still remember using rain spells on their XP groups and half of them would just stand in the effected area taking damage.

It was pretty bad. Ended up trying to not kill them just to give them a break.

Vianna
04-01-2019, 10:50 PM
Oh is that the spin? Pretty sure there were quite a few "heavy hitters" from TMO that made the switch.

It's not spin. TMO still had their 60+ raiders logging in on Blue during that. You guys had like 12 to 20 players who no longer played join your server.

Swish2
04-01-2019, 11:55 PM
It lasted longer than 2 months.

Rang
04-02-2019, 12:25 AM
Blue is where the real skill and competition takes place. Happy April fools

Vianna
04-02-2019, 02:12 AM
Blue is where the real skill and competition takes place. Happy April fools

There is no skill on red. Played there and it was a lot easier than Blue. Just a zerg guild that pretty much stomps out the few small man guilds so they can farm loot. Of all my play time I saw PVP like 10% of the time and I went looking for it.

Swish2
04-02-2019, 02:55 AM
There is no skill on red. Played there and it was a lot easier than Blue. Just a zerg guild that pretty much stomps out the few small man guilds so they can farm loot.

Recruit and contest, you know the timers.

Vianna
04-02-2019, 04:03 AM

There aren't enough players for that weirdo.

Tethler
04-02-2019, 04:09 AM
There aren't enough players for that weirdo.

You have to recruit from the forums with "try red" threads.

Jimjam
04-02-2019, 04:43 AM

You've been recruiting a long time, mate*, how's this plan been working out for you?

*Its okay, I'm British too, so I can use the 'm' word.

shuklak
04-02-2019, 08:18 AM
I feel like Red99 is in for a large influx!