PDA

View Full Version : How about this TRULY casual change?

Daalleee
04-07-2019, 01:04 PM
Rotating ZEMs for lower- to mid-level exp zones.

loramin
04-07-2019, 01:24 PM
If it ain't broke it won't get "fixed". The only reason the raid changes are happening are because the current raid system is a nightmare for staff.

But the staff are not getting hundreds of petitions a month from people who are getting less experience in certain zones, so it's extremely unlikely that we'll see them devote time to "fixing" something that people are generally ok with ... even though the current ZEMs are a glaring exception to the otherwise fairly consistent "keep it classic" policy here.

TLDR; Don't hold your breath.

Swish2
04-07-2019, 03:43 PM
https://i.imgur.com/apRp7TQ.gif

loramin
04-07-2019, 04:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/apRp7TQ.gif

Well, but to be fair neither are the current ZEMs.

cornisthebest
04-07-2019, 04:48 PM
take befallen/crushbone ZEM and push it somewhere else !!!!

DMN
04-07-2019, 05:39 PM
take befallen/crushbone ZEM and push it somewhere else !!!!

Befallen deserves its high ZEM, frankly. Crushbone and kurns not so much.

they could certainly up the ZEM on droga and nurga tho, and I don't think anyone would complain.

Keza
04-07-2019, 06:41 PM
I'd like the more pain in the ass zones to have higher ZEMs but when you think about it this wouldn't change much unless they sabotaged easier zones with negative zem. Like who the hell is going to Dalnir? Even with a super high ZEM zones like that would basically just be PL zones and everyone would stay on the highway

There are a few viable but out-of-the-way zones that could maybe use some love though. Like the Gorge of King Xorbb. That's super close to a port and pretty safe but no one is ever gonna take a group there.

I don't really care about ZEMs I guess. I just always hated the exp highway when I played. Nothing more exciting than doing the same thing over and over for every character. That's why I only play themepark MMOs now. Uh oh! Looks like my raid lockout is about to end, gotta go do the same raid for the 87th time!

Danth
04-07-2019, 09:41 PM
Want a casual-friendly change I'd endorse? reduce bard songs to 8 targets max. 25 is still too many.

Danth

jolanar
04-08-2019, 07:48 AM
Want a casual-friendly change I'd endorse? reduce bard songs to 8 targets max. 25 is still too many.

Danth

Even better delete the bard class and convert them all to enchanters. Then delete the enchanter class and convert them all to wizards.

Back in my classic, enchanters didn't know 1/10th about their class they do now. They just acted like shitty wizards who could buff.

#NotMyClassic #CrowdControlIsForSissies