PDA

View Full Version : Quick leveling

Jlpstrtkng
04-27-2019, 09:34 AM
Hi all I have a 16 Druid I’m trying to pimp out for some port cash since it is hard to farm plat on my main monk. It’s just very boring to grind levels the traditional way and I remember watching someone take an alt from 1 to about 26 with just quest turn ins, ie shoulderpads, bones etc. what turn in would give my Druid the most xp per item given he is a halfling. I plan on farming the items on the monk

ldgo86
04-27-2019, 09:59 AM
I did this, and honestly by the time you get to 44 for all the ports it’s not some crazy goldmine. What level is your monk? Because I guarantee if he is getting into the late 50s-60 you are going to make way more from getting a lucky roll in seb or something than spending hours on hours porting.

Jimjam
04-27-2019, 10:35 AM
Your farming items on your monk so you can farm wealth on your Druid to farm items for your monk?

We're stuck in 1999 and this guy is playing in 2019! Farmception!

Jlpstrtkng
04-27-2019, 11:12 AM
Your farming items on your monk so you can farm wealth on your Druid to farm items for your monk?

We're stuck in 1999 and this guy is playing in 2019! Farmception!

Haha I didn’t look at it like that. The monk seems perpetually stuck at 39 (mostly due to piss poor commitment) so the items that drop wouldn’t be the greatest I figure I could run through low level turn in items and make it quicker porting as a Druid

Jimjam
04-27-2019, 01:19 PM
Thurgadin critter caves is a good spot for 39 monk. You can get a lot of coldain heads which I am informed sell very well, or you can sneak hand in at Kael to be friends with dwarfs and Giants.

aaezil
04-27-2019, 01:47 PM
If you don't enjoy playing the game why do you log in?

Jlpstrtkng
04-27-2019, 01:54 PM
If you don't enjoy playing the game why do you log in?

I didn’t say that. I wasn’t enjoying grinding the low Druid levels until they get port spells and ability to kite so I wanted to take a quick shortcut