PDA

View Full Version : WTS Robe of Living Fungus

mtombutta
04-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Accepting offers on: Robe of Living Fungus. Trades considered.

post here or PM in game (Fingers).

Lickum
04-08-2011, 08:21 PM
some confirmation on these would be nice, we all know they get nerfed and retro nerfed.

the question here is how long until the retro nerf? If it happens in velious then this item could be very nice, if its nerfed and retro nerfed at the same time then this item seems less desireable.

Anybody know for sure?

mtombutta
04-08-2011, 09:04 PM
This robe WILL eventually be nerfed, and the regen effect removed completely. But, this is a little shy of a year off (from what i have gathered). first a nerf in several months effecting NEWLY dropped robes, then a retro active nerf hitting all the OLD robes. This second nerf is sometime shortly before Velious drops. this shouldn't effect the value of the robe too hard in the near future as it is arguably the best MNK twink item to date. i hope that clears up some confusion!

Mardur
04-08-2011, 09:28 PM
It was retro-nerfed when Velious came out because of this (http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=1137).

Azzbad
04-08-2011, 09:49 PM
This robe WILL eventually be nerfed, and the regen effect removed completely. But, this is a little shy of a year off (from what i have gathered). first a nerf in several months effecting NEWLY dropped robes, then a retro active nerf hitting all the OLD robes. This second nerf is sometime shortly before Velious drops. this shouldn't effect the value of the robe too hard in the near future as it is arguably the best MNK twink item to date. i hope that clears up some confusion!

Do you guys have links to this information?

Azzbad
04-10-2011, 12:25 PM
bump -- anyone have info?