PDA

View Full Version : soliciting help for monki epic

ollyisk
05-04-2019, 09:10 AM
Greetings kind people, I'm an unguilded newb monk looking for help with the last battle of my epic (gotta slay the undead demonbeast Xenovorash).

I live in the Europa, so it's been difficult for me to find a time that works for non-Euros. I was thinking of being in Lake of Ill Omen at 1200 EST on Sunday; I think this should be early enough that most raid windows aren't going crazy and folks haven't yet committed themselves to that Sunday afternoon exp/loot life.

Anyway, if you're interested in helping, send me a message here or in game @ Vatrulak. I've some v chell pals who can help with logistics if you need help getting to and fro.

thanks pals, see ya Sonntag <3

Sajan
05-04-2019, 09:57 PM
You have my axe

jbel123
05-05-2019, 02:40 AM
My friends (55 and 54 monk) should be in. He needs to do his fight too. Do you know what the respawn timer is? how soon after can we re-do the fight?

ollyisk
05-05-2019, 07:00 AM
You have my axe

<3

ollyisk
05-05-2019, 07:20 AM
My friends (55 and 54 monk) should be in. He needs to do his fight too. Do you know what the respawn timer is? how soon after can we re-do the fight?

Not sure, maybe someone's not a newb can chime in :D

ollyisk
05-05-2019, 01:20 PM
just wanted to post and say a baby monk got his wings today!

big shout outs to to: Viox, Firewizzyx, Pencils, Sidion, Zoller, Jumbasa, Manzilonas, Gibbinz, Singmeasong, Gnomeheals, Xendary, and Kixiss <3

hopefully I didn't miss anyone? buncha legends