PDA

View Full Version : WTS or Trade Scimitar of the Mistwalker

Quiksilver
05-20-2019, 12:07 AM
Current Offer: 250k (in plat+trade)

As wiki suggests, it may be 1 of 4 on server. I fully acknowledge that this weapon has been nerfed to hell. It is mainly a collector's item at this point in the timeline.

Scimitar of the Mistwalker

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM
Slot: PRIMARY SECONDARY
Skill: 1H Slashing Atk Delay: 25
DMG: 10
Effect: Mistwalker (Combat, Casting Time: Instant) at Level 50
WT: 2.5 Size: MEDIUM
Class: RNG DRU
Race: ALL

After some time testing here are some findings...

Mistwalker is a level 49 pet that looks like a shaman wolf pet.
It hits for a max of 104 damage (confirmed).
It will de-spawn after 1 round of combat.
Only 1 pet may exist at a time.
It will only attack if it or it's master is provoked. Meaning if you summon one during a duel, or if the proc swing is the killing blow on the enemy NPC, the wolf will stay active until the next fight.

Please PM, reply here or PST in game on Silenthill or Madworld. Happy bidding!

Quiksilver
05-20-2019, 03:52 PM
^

Plowyabeastlord
05-20-2019, 03:59 PM
So it’s potentially only a 104 dmg proc? Am I reading that right? Or are you saying it’ll attack until the current mob is dead.

bigjeff100
05-20-2019, 04:28 PM
This weapon is pretty neat haha.. After investigating a bit.. First off, this was a classic item, so it's proc was actually pretty dang sweet.. Better fit for a ranger who stacks a bit of dex, than for a druid who would have no real reason to be swinging swords after the newb phase of his life..

Anyways, it appears it's just 1 round of attack (not the duration of 1 monster kill) and then despawns. But imagine in classic times where cap was level 50, and you proc'd this wolf that double'd for 104? That's pretty sweet. Not only that but it's not just some spell effect, a wolf get's proc'd!! (Level 50 Proc)

I read that it only has 1hp, but i don't think the hp will ever matter since it's just a proc, it would all be instant..

Super duper cool weapon man!!

Octopath
05-20-2019, 04:42 PM
This weapon is pretty neat haha.. After investigating a bit.. First off, this was a classic item, so it's proc was actually pretty dang sweet.. Better fit for a ranger who stacks a bit of dex, than for a druid who would have no real reason to be swinging swords after the newb phase of his life..

Anyways, it appears it's just 1 round of attack (not the duration of 1 monster kill) and then despawns. But imagine in classic times where cap was level 50, and you proc'd this wolf that double'd for 104? That's pretty sweet. Not only that but it's not just some spell effect, a wolf get's proc'd!! (Level 50 Proc)

I read that it only has 1hp, but i don't think the hp will ever matter since it's just a proc, it would all be instant..

Super duper cool weapon man!!

It was even crazier on Classic. The mob stayed up as long as you kept it alive. Rangers like Zilo who had it would have the most dps in a raid because their dog was up the entire raid. They eventually nerfed it

bigjeff100
05-20-2019, 04:57 PM
I was reading that the proc was quadding at some point in the timeline.. That's nuts man!!!

Nitholias01
05-20-2019, 07:36 PM
if you could reclaim energy the pet that could be very useful.. proc on duel and use as spare mana

peon1022
05-20-2019, 09:38 PM
Just a tip - I also read on your 69th proc the companion is actually a baby spore-king that spreads an AOE regrowth spell = 120hp per tick to all allys. (This has yet to be nerfed)

Quiksilver
05-21-2019, 01:04 PM
Bump.

So it’s potentially only a 104 dmg proc? Am I reading that right? Or are you saying it’ll attack until the current mob is dead.

Yes, the proc is only a temporary wolf pet that will attack for 104 x 2 (plus bash/kick dmg) then despawn. It will not attack unless provoked or if the wielder presses the attack button on the pet window.

Quiksilver
05-22-2019, 07:35 PM
^

zodium
05-23-2019, 06:25 AM
https://i.imgur.com/YVCAjWH.jpg

yarrrrr

bigjeff100
05-23-2019, 11:04 AM
Damnit, Gatmanno is gorgeous...

Quiksilver
05-23-2019, 02:03 PM
This item has been sold/traded. Thank you for your interest 😊

Gozuk
05-23-2019, 02:28 PM
That's tight man I'm jealous! Congrats

JayDee
05-23-2019, 05:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YVCAjWH.jpg

yarrrrr

Got it for a steal. Guy didn't know what he had. Congrats!

Worry
05-23-2019, 07:21 PM
Got it for a steal. Guy didn't know what he had. Congrats! At least it went to a good dude though, Gatmanno is always upstanding tbh.

Molitoth
05-23-2019, 07:38 PM
On live the pet would stay spawned and attacking until it got agro and hit. 1hp.

Worry
05-23-2019, 07:54 PM
I do recall being able to proc it at level 1 too on live. Remember my ranger twink on Zek was fucking shit up. This was around POP though, maybe even a little after.