PDA

View Full Version : Wizard needs help "The Velium Focus"

jbramlett
05-25-2019, 10:46 AM
Hi everyone! I need Help completing the The Velium Focus quest. The final fight is with 3 Giants in WL that are trigger spawn, two "accolyte of Zek" giants, and one Bloodpriest Ioukond. They all summon and have 13k-11k hp. I can provide lures otherwise they are super MR resistant. PM me/Send tell in game. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Decimalla 53 Wizard <Dial a Port>

Worry
05-25-2019, 10:50 AM
This dude gave me a CR the other day and refused a tip after I found him later for it.

Hope you get the help needed for this, pretty neat quest.

jbramlett
05-25-2019, 09:29 PM
Your very welcome. Happy to help where I can. I forgot to Mention I have a 48 monk that can help with Pushing the CHing Cleric Mob. Also you can reply to this post to show your are interested as well. I will PM you back/message in game if your on.

So far we have helping:

(Anon) 60 raid geared warrior
Layak who has Mage 50+/60 wizard/52 cleric
Ezzlazen Wizard 60
Nappen Druid 55
Kahlana Ranger 49
Deciamlla Wizard 53/ 48monk

Timeframe Sunday, May 26th, 2019 (7am-1pm) or (6pm-11pm) Whichever works best for the majority {mostly the Main tank's availability} :)

Replying to this post will give a head count to all those willing to participate in the fight. Thank you all!

Decimalla

Nappen
05-25-2019, 09:36 PM
I will be there Decimalla!! I may also have help from a 60 enchanter friend and 58 druid as well. I'll send them a message and see if they will help.

Nappen Onduty <Dial a Port> 55 druid

jbramlett
05-26-2019, 11:03 PM
Ok I got it done. Our group helped me to finish the quest. Thank you to everyone for helping to finish this quest