PDA

View Full Version : Open Raids?

Albanwr
06-14-2019, 07:17 PM
Hello all,

wondering if there are guilds that do open raids on the regular. My cleric is now 59(almost 60) and I have yet to raid. Not in a guild at this time either. Still trying to decide which of the many guilds may suit my play style and play time.

But, is there a list somewhere of any or all of the often ran open raids?

Thanks all.

Ravager
06-14-2019, 10:10 PM
Open raids are usually posted in this forum when they happen, like the Hate raid that happened yesterday. If you wanted to get your toes wet raiding, without investing a ton of time in it, yet still get some upgrades for yourself, I'd recommend joining one of the guilds that are in the Sky rotation (listed in the raid discussion forum), as they raid plenty and most of them aren't so hardcore that you need to drop what your doing to get involved at a moment's notice (don't expect to get loot until you join, though plenty rots, so you just might). You could probably ask some of the more casual guilds like Anonymous, Dawn Believers, Kittens, Blood Guard or Omni if you can tag along for a Sky Raid to meet some people and feel out the atmosphere before joining, as everyone has Sky down to a science and a spare cleric wouldn't really get in the way at all. The nice thing about Sky is it happens at the same time every week, so you can schedule for it a lot easier than some of the other pickup raids that more or less happen on someone's whim.

articnv
06-14-2019, 10:35 PM
also if you use discord lord bob does pick 3 hot generaly twice a week and sometimes pick 1 vindis and what ever d ragon in tov they can snag on repop days

Tethler
06-14-2019, 10:35 PM
Lord BoB does a lot of open raids. Great way to learn the ropes and get some upgrades.

Tethler
06-14-2019, 10:38 PM
Discord link for Lord BoB here (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322670&highlight=Lord). (assuming it's a perma-link and not expired)