PDA

View Full Version : To any of my Crimson Tempest guildies

Stryker85
06-23-2019, 10:51 AM
Anyone from Crimson Tempest play on p99? This is Drael. I just ran into Hippye the other day and we were wondering if anyone else from CT might play on this server.

Post here if you were ever in Crimson Tempest, would love to catch up with some of y'all.

PS obligatory FU Triality

Zippit
06-24-2019, 03:29 PM
when did u play in CT? nameless or maelin era

Stryker85
06-24-2019, 04:07 PM
when did u play in CT? nameless or maelin era

Maelin era. I was the SK class lead in CT from The Serpent’s Spine expansion until I quit EQ for a while during House of Thule expansion.

Zippit
06-24-2019, 05:12 PM
ahh we wouldnt know each other then - :) was old LoS > Euphoria, short stint on maelin myself during pop

Stryker85
06-29-2019, 12:21 PM
Shameless bump in case there's any CT ppl that don't lurk these forums past page 1.

Rogean
07-01-2019, 03:34 PM
I only remember CT being behind us while I was in Triality during that time ;)

Utanx
07-01-2019, 03:36 PM
CT here, good ol POP:)

Rogean
07-01-2019, 03:38 PM
CT here, good ol POP:)

Do you remember Dispatch?

Utanx
07-01-2019, 04:00 PM
Do you remember Dispatch?

The name is familiar. I mostly hung out with Udainn, Kamiccolo and Spyderak from the same guild.

khandman
07-02-2019, 02:29 AM
CT here too o/

Jlpstrtkng
07-02-2019, 07:53 AM
That name sounds familiar even tho I played on AB. Magelo top ranking maybe? I think y’all had the top geared warrior in all of Everquest iirc

Rogean
07-02-2019, 10:42 AM
Because Headboss lead the guild for like 15 years or something and stacked his gear ^^

Jlpstrtkng
07-02-2019, 05:56 PM
Yup headboss that’s the one haha

Hippye
07-04-2019, 06:55 PM
Hippye checking in. What was your char named khandman?

kitao
07-04-2019, 11:41 PM
Was Headboss = Beardo?

Utanx
07-05-2019, 01:09 AM
Because Headboss lead the guild for like 15 years or something and stacked his gear ^^

Sounds like the Headboss I knew :)

khandman
07-05-2019, 02:17 AM
I had a woodelf warrior called Leita, and a dark elf cleric called Kruggen.

Jubil
07-07-2019, 04:47 PM
Gangrenous here. Was Rogue on Maelin. I remember Hippye, Coas, and that goofy Bard. Think I remember Drael, too. Think Drael helped me with an attempt to return to CT by PLing a new rogue for me?

Stryker85
07-08-2019, 08:38 AM
Gangrenous here. Was Rogue on Maelin. I remember Hippye, Coas, and that goofy Bard. Think I remember Drael, too. Think Drael helped me with an attempt to return to CT by PLing a new rogue for me?

Oh shit, yeah I remember that. Whats up Gangrenous? Good to see another person from our era of CT on here. I told Hippye he should try to get that goofy bard (Arrfield) to play again lol.

Hit me up if you ever need help on p99. I have several 60 chars and a lot of free time lol.

Hippye
07-08-2019, 08:43 AM
Gang!!!!!!!! Nice to see you still around. What's your chars name so I can stalk you in game?

Jubil
07-08-2019, 10:26 AM
Hah, well funny story... my main account was banned. I had a 57 rogue (Gangrenous again) and a 60 raid shaman and a bunch of others. I was banned for using auto fire on forage :/ since then I haven’t had much motivation to play. I do have a level 10 shaman and a level 1 rogue now: Bubog and Tarmund. My play times are sparse since I have an army of children now :)

derpcake2
07-08-2019, 11:06 AM
I only remember CT being behind us while I was in Triality during that time ;)

I vaguely remember Triality getting busted on several exploits.

I even got the necro class leader, officer in triality and a gnome, banned for bragging about it on the eqlive forums. At some point he made a remark about being "actively involved in all the raid strats", few months after they got caught exploiting some raid mechanic.

Forgot his name though.

This was shortly before Raging Fury surpassed Triality.

derpcake2
07-08-2019, 11:11 AM
Hah, well funny story... my main account was banned. I had a 57 rogue (Gangrenous again) and a 60 raid shaman and a bunch of others. I was banned for using auto fire on forage :/ since then I haven’t had much motivation to play. I do have a level 10 shaman and a level 1 rogue now: Bubog and Tarmund. My play times are sparse since I have an army of children now :)

I don't get how people were caught, never mind banned, for this kind of shit.

At some point a Darkwind officer transferred a no-drop item to me, since it kept rotting for them but never dropped for us. (Rapier of Sombre notes from Tacvi). We were the only guilds on AB raiding it at the time.

I tried to keep it low, but since it had a group clicky which I insisted on using (mad ATK), word spread pretty fast.

Guild had me destroy the rapier (one dropped for me the week after), and while pretty much every top end raider on the server heard about it, there were zero official consequences.

Afaik it was impossible to get banned on live, and I sure as heck tried.

My druid on EQlive still has items from zones she was never keyed for, or high enough level to access. I kept it at low levels just for that.

khandman
07-08-2019, 04:20 PM
I don't remember Triality at all. Must have been after the Gates of Discord expansion.

Jubil
07-08-2019, 08:01 PM
I don't get how people were caught, never mind banned, for this kind of shit.

At some point a Darkwind officer transferred a no-drop item to me, since it kept rotting for them but never dropped for us. (Rapier of Sombre notes from Tacvi). We were the only guilds on AB raiding it at the time.

I tried to keep it low, but since it had a group clicky which I insisted on using (mad ATK), word spread pretty fast.

Guild had me destroy the rapier (one dropped for me the week after), and while pretty much every top end raider on the server heard about it, there were zero official consequences.

Afaik it was impossible to get banned on live, and I sure as heck tried.

My druid on EQlive still has items from zones she was never keyed for, or high enough level to access. I kept it at low levels just for that.

Well, I’m talking about on this server. Never was banned for anything (and really never exploited anything on live.) Never really did anything on this server either except auto-forage for about 2 weeks for morning dews. Made maybe 8k while on my downtime. Nothing economy-breaking, but what can I do...

Stryker85
07-12-2019, 03:13 PM
Feel free to send me a tell on Sscalez if you ever need some PLing or help with whatever Gang. I know starting over from scratch can be a real bitch.

Jubil
07-12-2019, 05:08 PM
Feel free to send me a tell on Sscalez if you ever need some PLing or help with whatever Gang. I know starting over from scratch can be a real bitch.

Thanks, man. Yah, starting fresh after having it all sucks. Monday evenings are usually my best bet to be on so I’ll look for you then. I sometimes get on at other random times too though.