PDA

View Full Version : I was asked not to post these anymore

Fuzy
07-21-2019, 09:49 AM
Good morning everyone!

I was asked not to post my EverQuest videos on the forum anymore...

So I'm posting an EverQuest video on the forum... EQ 4 LIFE (https://youtu.be/eIZtiUjB21A)

Zal22
07-21-2019, 10:57 AM
Just dont post in general guy. Thanks in advance.

Jibartik
07-21-2019, 11:05 AM
Please continue to post p99 content in general, thanks in advance!

Sporkotron
07-21-2019, 11:27 AM
Could you imagine if a Twitch streamer posted every time they went live? People would hate the ever living crap out of them.

This is becoming a similar thing.

Evia
07-21-2019, 11:34 AM
Oh yeah! Stoked for adventure time with Rupes!

Fuzy
07-21-2019, 11:55 AM
Oh yeah! Stoked for adventure time with Rupes!

Adventure Time!!! :eek:

Qtip
07-21-2019, 12:00 PM
Just dont post in general guy. Thanks in advance.

Thats kind of what general is for... To post stuff that has to do with the server.

Keep posting. If people dont want to watch your video... They dont have to click.

Sporkotron
07-21-2019, 12:06 PM
Can you at least switch to the P99 reddit so you can be downvoted?

HerdeDaWord
07-21-2019, 12:14 PM
There doesn't seem to be a lot of people posting new content but maybe we could have a sticky where people could throw up their videos or post some of the classics?

Insomnia
07-21-2019, 12:27 PM
Keep doing your thing Rupes, I like your videos!

aaezil
07-21-2019, 12:33 PM
At least make the thread title have your name in it so people know which posts are just spam

TomisFeline
07-21-2019, 12:37 PM
excellent vids keep it up
plus I love the exo tells lol

Spino48
07-21-2019, 12:43 PM
Haha Tomis! I’m famous now!! Good to see you Tomis. Keep doing your thing Rupes!

Jibartik
07-21-2019, 12:48 PM
I do think itd be great if there was a single thread (or forum channel?) where people can freely post their live streams and live stream content primarily, I know I would love to have a collection of videos and such all in one place.

I also want to point out I am not suggesting this to appease the neenernany poopoo people that are upset there are people in the universe that like to have fun, but to put everything in one place because I'd like to just go to the p99tube and channel surf sometimes is all. :o

:summons loramin: "did you know that there is this wiki page that has a direct link to every youtube video or twitch channel that displays p99 content etc etc..."

:o

Qtip
07-21-2019, 01:02 PM
At least make the thread title have your name in it so people know which posts are just spam

It shows who posted the thread, write under the post. You also dont have to click the link once you enter the post.

loramin
07-21-2019, 01:05 PM
I do think itd be great if there was a single thread (or forum channel?) where people can freely post their live streams and live stream content primarily, I know I would love to have a collection of videos and such all in one place.

I also want to point out I am not suggesting this to appease the neenernany poopoo people that are upset there are people in the universe that like to have fun, but to put everything in one place because I'd like to just go to the p99tube and channel surf sometimes is all. :o

:summons loramin: "did you know that there is this wiki page that has a direct link to every youtube video or twitch channel that displays p99 content etc etc..."

:o

Did you know that anyone can make any page they want (http://wiki.project1999.com/Video) in the wiki? ;)

bomaroast
07-21-2019, 01:36 PM
I think you're great, guy. Thanks for free entertainment

Jibartik
07-21-2019, 01:59 PM
Did you know that anyone can make any page they want (http://wiki.project1999.com/Video) in the wiki? ;)

yea but why should I go through all that trouble when you and I both know youll make the page eventually :cool::D

loramin
07-21-2019, 03:13 PM
yea but why should I go through all that trouble when you and I both know youll make the page eventually :cool::D

Heh, because I have a very long list of wiki projects, and any number of them might happen before I get around to making a videos page (especially since personally I'm just not big on watching people play EverQuest ... unless that person is Kraddock of course).

Just to give you an idea, I have a bookmarks folder called "Wiki To Do", which has links to forum posts and other things I need to add to the wiki ...

... and it currently has 94 bookmarks in it :(

Plus, most of those are things to add to existing pages; it largely doesn't even include my ideas for new pages.

Jibartik
07-21-2019, 05:10 PM
Heh, because I have a very long list of wiki projects, and any number of them might happen before I get around to making a videos page (especially since personally I'm just not big on watching people play EverQuest ... unless that person is Kraddock of course).

Just to give you an idea, I have a bookmarks folder called "Wiki To Do", which has links to forum posts and other things I need to add to the wiki ...

... and it currently has 94 bookmarks in it :(

Plus, most of those are things to add to existing pages; it largely doesn't even include my ideas for new pages.

hey youll be sad when the quest is over so enjoy the journey :cool:

pink grapefruit
07-21-2019, 05:41 PM
I've decided that I like his vids :P

still waiting for rupes to explore red before i give that subscribe....

aaezil
07-21-2019, 05:53 PM
It shows who posted the thread, write under the post. You also dont have to click the link once you enter the post.

You read more than just the thread title?

Fuzy
07-21-2019, 07:19 PM
I've decided that I like his vids :P

still waiting for rupes to explore red before i give that subscribe....

Man I tried lol. I made a toon on Red and started recording. It was the most boring 23 minutes haha.

Qtip
07-21-2019, 07:37 PM
You read more than just the thread title?

No. I dont get emotional over people posting videos. But for special snowflakes like yourself, it can help.

pink grapefruit
07-21-2019, 07:39 PM
Man I tried lol. I made a toon on Red and started recording. It was the most boring 23 minutes haha.

try harder :mad:

Maelstrom
07-21-2019, 10:50 PM
Always fun watching peeps discover the content, as Rupes did in Cazic Thule.

Good shit!

bodenn
07-23-2019, 01:14 AM

This cracked me up for some reason

bodenn
07-23-2019, 01:18 AM
Good morning everyone!

I was asked not to post my EverQuest videos on the forum anymore...

So I'm posting an EverQuest video on the forum... EQ 4 LIFE (https://youtu.be/eIZtiUjB21A)

Keep posting them. Me and the family all settle down at dinnertime to watch rupes. A+ quality TV.

FatherSioux
07-23-2019, 02:10 AM
Bunch of grumpy man children here. Do your thing man, these guys hate on you because you appear to be healthy and happy. Two traits most of the people here lack.

Sporkotron
07-23-2019, 02:45 AM
Bunch of grumpy man children here. Do your thing man, these guys hate on you because you appear to be healthy and happy. Two traits most of the people here lack.

Neat story, but I think a lot of people would prefer if every content creator didn’t post about every little thing they do here. Lots of people make internet poop and it’s rude to whore it out by spamming websites that aren’t specifically for that.

Plus, if people were going to hate on him I would assume it would be because that dude has the glassy dead eyes and stilted cadence of a serial killer.

Zemus
07-23-2019, 02:58 AM
What a fantastic quester. Rupes!

Also I was your 200th (2nd time around subscriber)

Fuzy
07-23-2019, 03:11 AM
Neat story, but I think a lot of people would prefer if every content creator didn’t post about every little thing they do here. Lots of people make internet poop and it’s rude to whore it out by spamming websites that aren’t specifically for that.

Plus, if people were going to hate on him I would assume it would be because that dude has the glassy dead eyes and stilted cadence of a serial killer.

lol :eek:

nostalgiaquest
07-23-2019, 03:54 AM

You sound like a real fun and positive person to be around.

https://imgur.com/pBmaFYj

Mead
07-23-2019, 04:39 AM
The fact that you can rustle Jauna and anyone else with these videos is reason enough to keep posting them. You have my blessing.

Fuzy
07-23-2019, 11:16 AM
What a fantastic quester. Rupes!

Also I was your 200th (2nd time around subscriber)

Yesssss! Thanks for the support fellow monk :cool:

bomaroast
07-23-2019, 11:39 AM

A. The everquest community at this point consist of a few thousands of people. It's shrinking, not growing. There aren't many people making EQ related content anymore. The other guy that makes lore videos always posts his videos on the forums. I don't see anything wrong with it.

B. If a post to free content on a forums makes you angry then you might consider that something else is wrong in your life other than just a single post on the internet. Eat a snickers dude. You're hangry. Then go outside. Every day. For the remainder of summer.

Sporkotron
07-23-2019, 12:52 PM
A. The everquest community at this point consist of a few thousands of people. It's shrinking, not growing. There aren't many people making EQ related content anymore. The other guy that makes lore videos always posts his videos on the forums. I don't see anything wrong with it.

B. If a post to free content on a forums makes you angry then you might consider that something else is wrong in your life other than just a single post on the internet. Eat a snickers dude. You're hangry. Then go outside. Every day. For the remainder of summer.

Yeah yeah, everyone who has a different opinion on spamming crappy social media content is “Super angry and needs to go outside”. Quit making things more dramatic than they are.

Here’s how things actually went down: YouTube thot goes overboard spamming forums with his generic YouTube videos, people rightfully call him out for his spam, he stops.

Sporkotron points out Fuzy has the dead eyes and robotic demeanor of a serial killer pretending to have emotions.

End of thread.

Jibartik
07-23-2019, 01:49 PM

Do you really think that more people want to hear you crying about your anger than for someone to post videos of them enjoying the game they both love?

Serious question for ya.

bigjeff100
07-23-2019, 01:52 PM

Kick rocks chump. You're a sad ass human.. Please post your fat mug below so we can all have some fun at your expense today.

fortior
07-23-2019, 02:53 PM

post your pic bitch

Xulia
07-23-2019, 02:59 PM
End of thread.

We don't do that here.

bigjeff100
07-24-2019, 10:40 AM
We're closing in on 24 hours now.. Still no Sporkotron photos.. Keep hiding behind that monitor little guy. We'll be here when you're ready.

Thermite
07-24-2019, 11:38 AM
We're closing in on 24 hours now.. Still no Sporkotron photos.. Keep hiding behind that monitor little guy. We'll be here when you're ready.

I would be sacred look at them guns you go in that pic I think they bigger then my legs lol ...just playin

Jibartik
07-24-2019, 12:12 PM
That's just his mouse arm hehe

bigjeff100
07-24-2019, 12:24 PM
That's just his mouse arm hehe

https://i.imgur.com/VdujcjI.jpg