PDA

View Full Version : How Difficult Is Allizewsaur?

Gumbo
07-21-2019, 03:18 PM
Just out of curiosity, but is it possible for a 58 Druid to solo Allizewsaur?

I know this mobs carrying about 15,000 HPs but would Allizewsaur resist being root/rotted?

derpcake2
07-21-2019, 03:19 PM
It has low resists, just don't waste mana and med as much as you can between casts.

Gumbo
07-21-2019, 10:59 PM
Low resists are good but is it possible?

Siberious
07-21-2019, 11:16 PM
I vote you attempt it and return with results :)

It should be possible if it doesn't summon and you have Drones clicky + epic, provided he doesn't have lots of hp Regen.

Kaedain
07-21-2019, 11:29 PM
very doable, just takes a while.. druid can kill anything that doesn't summon more or less pretty easily

derpcake2
07-22-2019, 12:52 AM
Low resists are good but is it possible?

Yes, you don't need clickies though they obviously help.

Just try it, its surprisingly easy if you don't waste mana.

Nuggie
07-22-2019, 01:21 AM
If 50 necros can do it you should be fine.

Legidias
07-22-2019, 08:20 AM
50 necros vs 1 lvl 58 druid D=

Tecmos Deception
07-22-2019, 08:39 AM
If 50 necros can do it you should be fine.

Yeah, this thread brought back classic blue memories.

red_demonman
07-22-2019, 08:59 AM
You can do it, I think I remember farming him a little bit as early as 54-55. Big thing is having a deep mana pool and conserving mana.

Winged death will be your main reliable damage source - cast the free clicky dot as well (and epic if you have it). Cast Breath of Ro if you want it to go faster but it will empty your mana pool way faster so monitor that.

bigjeff100
07-22-2019, 10:21 AM
He's not bad at all.. I ventured over there a long time ago to see him and knock him off my bucket list.. He used to scare me as a kid when i saw him in OOT haha. Had to get payback years later.

Totally killable, go get'em!

mcoy
07-22-2019, 01:01 PM
Mcoy is camped on the docks in OOT so worst case I can run over and toss you a rez.

-Mcoy

Nuggie
07-22-2019, 01:03 PM
50 necros vs 1 lvl 58 druid D=

Pretty sure I did it pre-kunark solo.

Legidias
07-22-2019, 03:01 PM
(notice I didnt say lvl 50 necros)

Erati
07-22-2019, 03:04 PM
I think my first solo of him where I only used drones/epic click / WD took about 18-20 min lol

If u wanna kill him once u can much faster but if you re trying to “farm” you gotta conserve mana for the next repop as its like 7 min.

My strat was dot him up + root him then run to polar opposite side of island to med. Wait til root breaks and he arrives to do same on that side then relocate.

Do this til he dies and u should have mana to kill again when he repops

Gumbo
07-22-2019, 07:04 PM
I appreciate all the help and I'm not scared to fight him. I just want to know what I'm getting into before just going there and saying WTF!

Does Allizewsaur summon? Nothing mentioned on Wiki or does he start throwing Goblins at me after I spawn him?

Raije1000
07-22-2019, 08:11 PM
read the responses again, that question was answered right away. whats the point in asking for help if you dont bother to read the responses?

Mead
07-22-2019, 09:58 PM
I appreciate all the help and I'm not scared to fight him. I just want to know what I'm getting into before just going there and saying WTF!

Does Allizewsaur summon? Nothing mentioned on Wiki or does he start throwing Goblins at me after I spawn him?

He does not summon.

Alanus
07-22-2019, 10:57 PM
I think I soloed him on my druid at 57ish, might've even been 58. Could probably solo it at 52 with winged death and ES arms, but it'd take a while.

He doesn't have too bad of resists, but it takes a while. Terrible exp due to the length of time to kill and the fact there are PHs, but still fun to do.

CodyF86
07-23-2019, 12:44 AM
The Allizewsaur is the sole reason my coth mage leveled from 52-57 so far (and prob 60 eventually).

Earth pet, haste pet, DS pet, malo to pull, send pet in, dot it, run far away, click Burnt Wood Staff once or twice and wait to chain pet...rinse and repeat.

Yasi
07-23-2019, 05:38 AM
I found a 43 necro on allak who claims to have soloed it.

Gumbo
07-28-2019, 12:20 AM
It's official... Any character I play in this game is cursed.

I decided to run my 55 Necro over to the island before sending my Druid over. I loaded up my spells with Minion of Shadows (Rogue Pet), Cascading Darkness, Invoke Fear, Splurt and Plague. My pet killed about 4 Aqua Goblin Sacrifice before Allizewsaur appeared.

I took him on once before switching to my Invoke Death (Warrior Pet) because my Rogue Pet was getting slapped around hardcore. Warrior Pet worked better but the second and third time I fought him, I kept getting a lot of "Your spell is interrupted" or "Your target resisted the Cascading Darkness spell." I barely survived the second fight and he killed me on the third fight. During the third fight, Allizewsaur resisted at least half of the spells I threw at him and if he ignored my pet and went after me. I got stunned without him even hitting me...

[Sat Jul 27 21:41:59 2019] Allizewsaur tries to hit YOU, but misses!
[Sat Jul 27 21:41:59 2019] You are stunned!

I also had the problems with the Fear spells with Allizewsaur just running into the water and if I tried to cast any other spells. I would just get told that he was out of range and would lose mana.

I'm all ears if anyone knows any better ways of fighting Allizewsaur with a Necro and not having all these problems?

Gumbo
07-28-2019, 12:23 AM
Mcoy is camped on the docks in OOT so worst case I can run over and toss you a rez.

-Mcoy

Worse case happened and will be needing that rez. I dragged the corpse over to the docks in OOT already...

Crawdad
07-28-2019, 12:54 AM
It's official... Any character I play in this game is cursed.

I decided to run my 55 Necro over to the island before sending my Druid over. I loaded up my spells with Minion of Shadows (Rogue Pet), Cascading Darkness, Invoke Fear, Splurt and Plague. My pet killed about 4 Aqua Goblin Sacrifice before Allizewsaur appeared.

I took him on once before switching to my Invoke Death (Warrior Pet) because my Rogue Pet was getting slapped around hardcore. Warrior Pet worked better but the second and third time I fought him, I kept getting a lot of "Your spell is interrupted" or "Your target resisted the Cascading Darkness spell." I barely survived the second fight and he killed me on the third fight. During the third fight, Allizewsaur resisted at least half of the spells I threw at him and if he ignored my pet and went after me. I got stunned without him even hitting me...

[Sat Jul 27 21:41:59 2019] Allizewsaur tries to hit YOU, but misses!
[Sat Jul 27 21:41:59 2019] You are stunned!

I also had the problems with the Fear spells with Allizewsaur just running into the water and if I tried to cast any other spells. I would just get told that he was out of range and would lose mana.

I'm all ears if anyone knows any better ways of fighting Allizewsaur with a Necro and not having all these problems?

Pull with Scent (or something else to aggro) and add ignite blood, and if your pet is still stealing aggro pull him back now and then. It might be worth it to just root rot him for a cycle of DoTs then fear kite him to build aggro (and just for ease, he has a ton o' HP). I'd suggest GINA or some other timer, but do whatever you'd like to preemptively keep snare up. If it breaks, run like hell around, you've got the whole island. If snare is resisted a lot, downgrade to Dooming darkness to save mana and get off sooner if it does wear off.

On the plus side, he's pretty easy going for druids at ~55, just a long boring root rot.

Gumbo
07-28-2019, 01:05 AM
If it breaks, run like hell around, you've got the whole island.

This is how I got killed. Snare wouldn't stick and he chased me down...

Not a bad idea but don't think I would get much in XP if I let him chase me around the island while my pet attacks him before behind.

Zuranthium
07-28-2019, 01:21 AM
Death should never happen when risk-free kiting is an option. Just use the level 12 snare when having resist issues like this. As soon as it lands you can start using your other DoTs. Then run far back and med until you need to snare again. Also, you haste buffed your pet right?

Gumbo
07-28-2019, 01:35 AM
Death should never happen when risk-free kiting is an option. Just use the level 12 snare when having resist issues like this. As soon as it lands you can start using your other DoTs. Then run far back and med until you need to snare again. Also, you haste buffed your pet right?

I did buff my pet...

So just use the level 12 snare and dots or use the level 12 snare, fear then dots?

What about when Allizewsaur starts beating the hell out of my pet if I run far back and med until I need to snare again?

Nuggie
07-28-2019, 01:54 AM
I wish my memory wasn't so damn bad. splurt is the most mana efficient dot, right? Start with only using that and the aforementioned low level snare/fear. Pet in tow. Maybe vexing to keep yourself alive. If he outruns jboots(?) bring sow pots. If he breaks fear and starts smacking the pet call it off until he's back on land to re-up on snare/fear/splurt. disease cloud to keep aggro off the pet.

indiscriminate_hater
07-28-2019, 02:04 AM
27 bard can solo it

Zuranthium
07-28-2019, 02:21 AM
So just use the level 12 snare and dots or use the level 12 snare, fear then dots?

What about when Allizewsaur starts beating the hell out of my pet if I run far back and med until I need to snare again?

If you're saying Fear is getting resisted a lot and you're running out of mana, then I wouldn't bother with it, and just try to kite. The most important thing is keeping snare up, so your pet can get all its DPS in and you can cast other spells or med.

Aggro shouldn't be an issue if you're keeping all the DoT's stacked. All those snare casts, Splurt, Plague, Ignite Blood, the Level 49 Lifetap DoT...pet shouldn't be able to top that.

Ideally you should try to Fear though, because otherwise your DoT's are doing 33% less damage. Exactly how much was it getting resisted? It really shouldn't be THAT much if you're level 55. Even with these resists on your Snare/Fear that you seem to be getting, I don't think mana should be an issue if you're using the Level 12 snare? I don't know why Allizewsaur would be running into the water either, you can pull him up to the top of the hill and fear there, leaving plenty of room.

Gumbo
07-28-2019, 02:23 AM
I wish my memory wasn't so damn bad. splurt is the most mana efficient dot, right? Start with only using that and the aforementioned low level snare/fear. Pet in tow. Maybe vexing to keep yourself alive. If he outruns jboots(?) bring sow pots. If he breaks fear and starts smacking the pet call it off until he's back on land to re-up on snare/fear/splurt. disease cloud to keep aggro off the pet.

Let me see if I got this...

Use Disease Cloud and Shadow Vortex to keep aggro off my pet but first, use Engulfing Darkness to snare, followed by Invoke Fear to fear and dot with Splurt and Ignite Blood.

Makes you wonder why high level spells are even needed?

Nuggie
07-28-2019, 02:29 AM
Shits kind of ridiculous. High level spells work well on low MR mobs. On high MR mobs you use what you can. Can't afford to waste mana.

I played a paladin on live. A mentor of mine told me to never use pacify. Always use calm. It doesn't cost as much mana and lasts for same duration. Kind of the same thing here. Higher doesn't always mean better. You have to find the right tool for the job when you're doing things on the edge of your capabilities.

I live by the motto: If I ain't dieing, I ain't trying.

Keep playing with it, you will get a rhythm eventually.

Gumbo
07-28-2019, 02:32 AM
If you're saying Fear is getting resisted a lot and you're running out of mana, then I wouldn't bother with it, and just try to kite. The most important thing is keeping snare up, so your pet can get all its DPS in and you can cast other spells or med.

I took him on 3 times and I would say Fear was resisted at least 5 times but I'm using the level 34 Fear. Mana was fine for the 2 times I killed him.

Aggro shouldn't be an issue if you're keeping all the DoT's stacked. All those snare casts, Splurt, Plague, Ignite Blood, the Level 49 Lifetap DoT...pet shouldn't be able to top that.

I was only using Splurt and Plague and both were resisted. I'll try Ignite Blood as well.

I don't think mana should be an issue if you're using the Level 12 snare? I don't know why Allizewsaur would be running into the water either, you can pull him up to the top of the hill and fear there, leaving plenty of room.

I didn't think about pulling him to the top of the hill to fear him. Based on other suggestions, I'm going to try the following:

Use Disease Cloud and Shadow Vortex to keep aggro off my pet, use Engulfing Darkness to snare, followed by Invoke Fear to fear and dot with Splurt and Ignite Blood.

CodyF86
07-28-2019, 02:38 AM
Give your pet a tash stick or go wack him with it yourself if you can get him feared the first time, as long as you have a sow or even jboots is fine.

Gumbo
07-28-2019, 02:52 AM
Give your pet a tash stick or go wack him with it yourself if you can get him feared the first time, as long as you have a sow or even jboots is fine.

I'm using JBoots so I should be able to out run him...

Zuranthium
07-28-2019, 02:55 AM
I was only using Splurt and Plague and both were resisted. I'll try Ignite Blood as well.

Splurt was getting resisted?? It has a very low resist rate, that really shouldn't be happening. Plague getting resisted would make sense I suppose, probably don't use it in that case. Ignite Blood is another low-resist DoT that shouldn't be getting resisted though. Also the Level 49 Lifetap DoT, do you have it?

Nuggie
07-28-2019, 03:28 AM
I tried finding some early server posts to use as reference, but gave up after about 10 minutes and started looking up some old friends.... I get distracted easily.

Jimjam
07-28-2019, 04:38 AM
Is there a low level shaman that may have SoWed him or something?

It should be arduous, but you shouldn't be getting killed unless you are making some basic mistakes...

JayDee
07-28-2019, 08:26 AM
Pretty grueling in old world. I remember in 2009-2010 it took druids a solid 20 minutes to kite him

Cecily
07-28-2019, 01:23 PM
I killed it on my ranger before. That might be fun tbh. I’ll see if I can remember wtf I changed my password to after I heard Caiu was applying to guilds as/on Cecily.

1-10 scale how stripped/banned do you think my account is?

Ravager
07-28-2019, 02:44 PM
Double Secret Stripped/Banned for sure.

Crawdad
07-28-2019, 03:13 PM
This is how I got killed. Snare wouldn't stick and he chased me down...

Not a bad idea but don't think I would get much in XP if I let him chase me around the island while my pet attacks him before behind.

He's already bad Exp, a quick-ish respawn with too many HPs and a PH. You need to use more DoTs to keep up aggro (or call it off some) and not let snare fade. He's not particularly difficult, he just has a lot of HP. If you are trying to do Alli without SoW/jboots, no timer on snare, and aren't managing your pet's aggro, there's your problem.

mcoy
07-28-2019, 04:14 PM
Worse case happened and will be needing that rez. I dragged the corpse over to the docks in OOT already...

Sent you a PM - just let me know when you're on and I'll switch over to Mcoy.

-Mcoy

Gumbo
07-28-2019, 05:14 PM
Splurt was getting resisted?? It has a very low resist rate, that really shouldn't be happening. Plague getting resisted would make sense I suppose, probably don't use it in that case. Ignite Blood is another low-resist DoT that shouldn't be getting resisted though. Also the Level 49 Lifetap DoT, do you have it?

I checked my log files again and Splurt was the only spell not getting resisted. The big Lizard resisted my snare, fear and Plague.

I'm going to try with Ignite Blood and I do have the Level 49 Lifetap, Drain Soul but I don't think it's a DoT. I believe it's one of those drains HP from him and restores it into me.

Gumbo
07-28-2019, 05:23 PM
Sent you a PM - just let me know when you're on and I'll switch over to Mcoy.

-Mcoy

Thank you Mcoy, I'm logged in now and replied to the PM.

Zal22
07-28-2019, 06:57 PM
I checked my log files again and Splurt was the only spell not getting resisted. The big Lizard resisted my snare, fear and Plague.

I'm going to try with Ignite Blood and I do have the Level 49 Lifetap, Drain Soul but I don't think it's a DoT. I believe it's one of those drains HP from him and restores it into me.

He was talking about bond of death pleb.

Gumbo
07-28-2019, 08:13 PM
He was talking about bond of death pleb.

Pleb? Ouch... Just because I don't live and play EQ 24/7 and ask for advice that I get to be insulted...

Zal22
07-29-2019, 07:54 AM
Pleb? Ouch... Just because I don't live and play EQ 24/7 and ask for advice that I get to be insulted...

You have a 55 Necro and no idea about his 49 level spells. I don't play eq 24/7 , but I would hope I know what my spells actually do if I was to play a class. (have not played a Necro since 2002)

Pleb was pretty accurate and not really offensive.

Gumbo
07-29-2019, 06:16 PM
You have a 55 Necro and no idea about his 49 level spells. I don't play eq 24/7 , but I would hope I know what my spells actually do if I was to play a class. (have not played a Necro since 2002)

Pleb was pretty accurate and not really offensive.

I have a lot of spells besides level 49 spells that I don't know what the spells actually do.

Do I have "Bond Of Death?" Yes.

Do I know what it does? No.

Jimjam
07-29-2019, 06:46 PM
I've not played necro for a long time. Iirc bond of death is basically the ultimate necromancer spell, in so far as it is both a dot AND a life tap.

Nuggie
07-29-2019, 07:53 PM
Gumbo, going to have to thicken up that skin a bit.

The task stick idea wasn't a bad one to help with resists.

CodyF86
07-30-2019, 03:19 AM
I was bored, so I made a video. Can do this on any mage 49+ although being level 52 helps a bit. If you can ds a necro pet somehow you could prob just do the same thing if you can't get fear to stick.

https://youtu.be/_M57my6676Q

derpcake2
07-30-2019, 11:50 AM
Let me see if I got this...

Use Disease Cloud and Shadow Vortex to keep aggro off my pet but first, use Engulfing Darkness to snare, followed by Invoke Fear to fear and dot with Splurt and Ignite Blood.

Makes you wonder why high level spells are even needed?

Cascading darkness is a terrible spell.

It has bad efficiency, long cast time (these make resists worse), and the extra snare doesn't have an impact.

You want to kite this mob by keeping agro and having your pet hit it in the back while it chases you. Use the rogue pet, give it haste, and make sure to turn taunt off.

Easiest way is to just root the dino, while it is rooted throw a splurt and ignite blood, after it has taken some damage, let the root break and snare it, send your pet in and start running laps.

Refresh snare in time, along with splurt and some disease clouds so you keep agro.

Keep up your mana -> hp conversion spell, and throw in the occasional bond of death to keep your HP above 500ish so you can't get one-rounded.

While kiting, keep your distance, when the server tick is near, sit down so you get mana for meditating, after the tick resume running. At start you can use this trick every other tick to learn it, after you get better you should be able to med at least 2/3 of the ticks. This is very important.

If you are planning a long session, pick up some mage summoned weapons and haste items to help your pet, which is your main source of DPS for this fight.

Do not fearkite with invoke fear. The mob has too many hp to make this efficient, you'll be spending a lot of mana casting fear, and you'll have to chase the mob, which obviously is harder to control then having the mob chase you.

Have DMF up, since you'll be able to outrun mobs faster on terrain with slopes.

If you play well and manage your resources properly, it is impossible to die to this mob if you don't go LD.

derpcake2
07-30-2019, 11:52 AM
I have a lot of spells besides level 49 spells that I don't know what the spells actually do.

Do I have "Bond Of Death?" Yes.

Do I know what it does? No.

It is an unresistable DoT that drains HP from the mob and gives it to you.

Vexing Mordinia is more efficient from a damage/mana perspective, but the differences aren't huge, since the main benefits of the line are unresistable + lifedrain + more efficient then any lifetap. Vexing also requires a higher initial mana investment, which can create issues for characters with low manapools. You don't want to spend your last mana casting any DoT, you always want to save some.

Widan
07-30-2019, 12:10 PM
While kiting, keep your distance, when the server tick is near, sit down so you get mana for meditating, after the tick resume running. At start you can use this trick every other tick to learn it, after you get better you should be able to med at least 2/3 of the ticks. This is very important.

The guy's level 55 and doesn't know what his spells do. This is going to be far outside his capabilities or even comprehension.

fan D
07-31-2019, 09:19 PM
A good 58 druid can solo it at 58.

My friends uncle did at 57.

Kaedain
07-31-2019, 09:28 PM
How many people have swam out and killed this poor lizard now I wonder??

Faiwen
07-31-2019, 09:51 PM
whats his spawn rate? cleared about 25 PHs and havent seen him yet

Briscoe
07-31-2019, 10:35 PM
whats his spawn rate? cleared about 25 PHs and havent seen him yet

Sounds like you're not clearing the right PH.

Nuggie
07-31-2019, 10:59 PM
Yea, he's pretty common. Kill'em all.

aaezil
08-01-2019, 12:44 AM
So whats the skinny how difficult is he? Was that necro a noob or is the dinosaur no pushover?

Ligma
08-01-2019, 04:37 AM
Noob

Gumbo
08-01-2019, 05:26 PM
I was going to ask what spell setup would be best to use by a Druid?

But since my other character is a level 55 Necro noob who didn't know what one spell did, means I don't know what any of my spells do because knowing is beyond my capabilities or even comprehension. :rolleyes:

Crawdad
08-01-2019, 05:30 PM
I was going to ask what spell setup would be best to use by a Druid?

But since my other character is a level 55 Necro noob who didn't know what one spell did. So that means I don't know what any of my spells do because knowing is beyond my capabilities or even comprehension. :rolleyes:

Epic/Ensnare->engorging roots->winged death->ESV/drones of doom. The resist modifier on druid magic DoTs make him a snooze.

Smurflogik
08-01-2019, 05:32 PM
Dropped him a couple times on a 57 druid +epic for fun, and cause I've always wanted to kill him. Not too tough. Can likely be done by a significantly lower level, if you're careful with your mana.

Gumbo
08-01-2019, 05:45 PM
Epic/Ensnare->engorging roots->winged death->ESV/drones of doom. The resist modifier on druid magic DoTs make him a snooze.

This is what I usually use for my basic setup but I also use Breath Of Ro. Suggest using this as well or not?

Crawdad
08-01-2019, 05:50 PM
This is what I usually use for my basic setup but I also use Breath Of Ro. Suggest using this as well or not?

I didn't bother with Ro at 56 as I'd typically get at least one resist without first casting fiery sundering, and at that point I'd rather just cast another winged death or two. At 58 you may not have that problem thanks to levels, so you could Ro(+sundering too why not) to make it go by faster.

Gumbo
08-02-2019, 07:44 PM

I had one resist for the Engorging Roots. I noticed a problem with Engorging Roots and it was only lasting a minute.

[Fri Aug 02 18:04:03 2019] You begin casting Engorging Roots.
[Fri Aug 02 18:05:17 2019] Your Engorging Roots spell has worn off.
[Fri Aug 02 18:06:18 2019] You begin casting Engorging Roots.
[Fri Aug 02 18:07:05 2019] Your Engorging Roots spell has worn off.
[Fri Aug 02 18:07:07 2019] You begin casting Engorging Roots.
[Fri Aug 02 18:07:53 2019] Your Engorging Roots spell has worn off.

This common with Allizewsaur or possible bug?

Crawdad
08-02-2019, 07:47 PM
I had one resist for the Engorging Roots. I noticed a problem with Engorging Roots and it was only lasting a minute.

[Fri Aug 02 18:04:03 2019] You begin casting Engorging Roots.
[Fri Aug 02 18:05:17 2019] Your Engorging Roots spell has worn off.
[Fri Aug 02 18:06:18 2019] You begin casting Engorging Roots.
[Fri Aug 02 18:07:05 2019] Your Engorging Roots spell has worn off.
[Fri Aug 02 18:07:07 2019] You begin casting Engorging Roots.
[Fri Aug 02 18:07:53 2019] Your Engorging Roots spell has worn off.

This common with Allizewsaur or possible bug?

All roots have a chance to break early.

CodyF86
08-02-2019, 10:52 PM
Getting him debuffed makes a huge difference. Mage's can malo, or if you can find a way to tash stick him and not die.

Gumbo
08-16-2019, 10:10 PM
I'm just wondering but did Allizewsaur loot drops get nerfed or has he always been this cheap?

I've been taking on Allizewsaur and he has dropped some nice items from time to time but I noticed when fighting him today. He hasn't dropped a single item. I mean I killed him about 15 times in a row and nothing...

Was he always this bad?

Nuggie
08-16-2019, 10:43 PM
My memory says yes. However, keep in mind that during classic he is basically the only option outside the planes to get the high end guys(and research pages too??)

Swish2
08-16-2019, 11:37 PM
...did Allizewsaur loot drops get nerfed [?]

or

has he always been this cheap?

My memory says yes.

lol

Nuggie
08-16-2019, 11:58 PM
;) I was answering the last question. The one most closely preceding my comment. That you left out of your quotes... and guys was meant to be gems... autocorrect.

Gumbo
08-17-2019, 09:47 AM
I mean I have gotten gems from Allizewsaur and some research pages but then it all stopped.

I'm on number 23 of killing it in a row without a single item dropping... I guess he has like a 0.001% of anything dropping...

Jimjam
08-17-2019, 10:30 AM
Was he on a similar loot table to Seafuries, perhaps?

I know they recently got nerfed to having a more classic drop rate. Maybe Zilla was collateral?