PDA

View Full Version : Sarnak Collective

jolanar
08-02-2019, 07:55 AM
If you turn in enough salts and skins in Chardok to raise Sarnak Collective, does this make you non kos to all Sarnaks in Kunark?

aaezil
08-02-2019, 10:12 AM
It raises booth brood and collective factions which are the two sarnak factions yes

honeybee12874
08-02-2019, 10:34 AM
Related question: How hard is it to start doing turn-ins of salts and skins? Is he right at the entrance in Chardok and does he not aggro if you are KOS?

I need to start working on this eventually haha :D

Mblake81
08-02-2019, 10:37 AM
Related question: How hard is it to start doing turn-ins of salts and skins? Is he right at the entrance in Chardok and does he not aggro if you are KOS?

I need to start working on this eventually haha :D

He is right at the entrance, you can turn in with max KOS faction. You do have to look out for the wandering sarnak that paths through, he will attack you. You can root him and camp out for a few minutes so he resets.

jolanar
08-04-2019, 11:57 AM
Be warned, if you can't gate out, that the entrance is one way and you have to run through many mobs to get to the exit and there are see invis mobs along the way. It's not safe from that perspective.

loramin
08-04-2019, 12:47 PM
It raises booth brood and collective factions which are the two sarnak factions yes

While this is true, I think you might need excess turn-ins to get the ones outside to like you.

Loramin has max ally with the quest faction, but I'm pretty sure he still gets attacked by random Sarnaks in Kunark (honestly it's been awhile since I ran into any while going through OT, so I can't remember for sure though).