PDA

View Full Version : I can melee and get hit several feet away from mobs

Chortles Snort|eS
08-26-2019, 05:58 PM
I’m like 5 feet away from mobs able to connect attacks and receive hits from said mobs

Surely this is not classic melee behavior

https://i.imgur.com/ARktgr2.jpg

Sunderfury
09-04-2019, 08:21 PM
Test hit range on live, some mobs have larger range than others. Moving to server chat due to lack of evidence. If someone tests will move back.

Chortles Snort|eS
09-04-2019, 08:42 PM
i admit i noticed different melee range depending on the mobs quite recently
wiLL keEP EyE opEN movinG 4WD
thX

Budder
09-04-2019, 08:46 PM
What kind of graphics are you running? I’ve never seen shadows in the game before and I thought I have them maxed. Weird...

Chortles Snort|eS
09-04-2019, 08:48 PM
GM - also want to point out i am connecting hits to that mob in screenshot from that distance

Above Poster - CTRL+O --> Display Tab --> Advanced Video Options --> Checkbox All filters and Shadow Box

i usually play with all oFF for MAX IMMErSIoN

bradsamma
09-05-2019, 11:17 AM
Back on live, would mobs be able to be pushed out of your melee range but still be able to hit you?

Cen
09-05-2019, 04:24 PM
What kind of graphics are you running? I’ve never seen shadows in the game before and I thought I have them maxed. Weird...

Its weird because when I watch some people online play they have like a whole different titanium client. Must be some kooky variance in sources ;p

Budder
09-05-2019, 05:07 PM
Its weird because when I watch some people online play they have like a whole different titanium client. Must be some kooky variance in sources ;p

Yup! I think there are a handful of add on mods or something that are allowed that aren’t considered illegal. I’m scared to mess with anything because the game works and usually if I try to “fix” something that isn’t broken I end up screwing other shit up lol.

Chortles Snort|eS
09-05-2019, 06:01 PM
Me plaY using Vile’s macOS zip linked in teChnical foRum