PDA

View Full Version : What are disadvantages of a cleric worshiping Innoruuk?

eddyystop1999
09-07-2019, 03:12 PM
What are the disadvantages to a human cleric worshiping Innoruuk? I'm thinking of perhaps playing one on Green.

The main advantages seem to be some gear
1. http://wiki.project1999.com/Regent_Symbol_of_Innoruuk
2. http://wiki.project1999.com/Fright_Forged_Helm
3. http://wiki.project1999.com/Terror_Forged_Mask
plus the coolness factor of a human strolling thru Neriak, together with easy selling from Guk and SolA/B.

The disadvantages I can see are
1. A few NPCs in cities will aggro on you
2. You're probably paying more, getting less plat with merchants.

I don't know if a Innoruuk cleric, initially and after completing the quests for the gear mentioned above
1. Can walk around all cities.
2. Can use all cleric guilds.
3. Cannot do some quests important for clerics.

Any information would be warmly appreciated, in an evil sort of way.

loramin
09-07-2019, 03:44 PM
I think you summarized the pros/cons well. I know evil humans do have it significantly better than evil non-human races ... but I don't remember any of the details.

Suffice it to say you'll need to spend significantly less time on faction work if you go evil human (but obviously significantly more than if you just went good human).

P.S. Did you get the idea from the cleric race section in the wiki? I revised it awhile back to try and give the pros/cons of every race, and if you did get it from the wiki I'd be glad to know my work got used :)

Reis
09-07-2019, 03:54 PM
Dwarf guard faction will be KOS to you, other than that (and iksar) you should be ok going through pretty much every town.

eddyystop1999
09-07-2019, 10:32 PM
> Did you get the idea from the cleric race section in the wiki?

The wiki got me started, so thanks indeed. I then found some forum posts which also talked about it.

loramin
09-08-2019, 12:35 AM
> Did you get the idea from the cleric race section in the wiki?

The wiki got me started, so thanks indeed. I then found some forum posts which also talked about it.

:D I got all the info on evil human benefits from forum posts, so I can't take any credit for that, but I'm glad the wiki write-up was useful.

Zuranthium
09-08-2019, 02:11 AM
Dwarf guard faction will be KOS to you, other than that (and iksar) you should be ok going through pretty much every town.

Shouldn't all non-evil cities except West/East Freeport be KOS to someone who worships Innoruuk?

Reis
09-08-2019, 03:11 AM
Unless it has been changed (doubtful), you would be surprised the amount of access a human cleric of Innoruuk has. Probably the combination with the best overall faction in the game, including post turning in the notes to begin the necklace quests.

elwing
09-08-2019, 03:16 AM
Can't say for a human cleric of inny, but as a sk human of Bertoxxulous, with some work, nothing in the cities of odus is kos. Neriak is partially kos and oggok+grobb are kos but nothing else is on the whole continent cities, I am partially kos in all faydwar continent but can buy/sell in all cities. And no one is kos in kunark. That did take some work to be sure but evil human have little faction issues altogether...

pijan
09-08-2019, 11:21 AM
I play an Innoruuk Human cleric and faction has been a non-issue. The only thing I've run into is it made the bone chip quest in dwarf town a bit of a pain. Since you wont be doing that on green anywhere it shouldn't matter. You won't start KOS to anyone in Freeport. You start out KOS to dark elves but that's extremely easy to fix.

Overall Human Innoruuk is the best and everyone should play it.

Zuranthium
09-08-2019, 02:00 PM
Bad game coding if the Wood Elf and High Elf cities, and any place with Paladins, aren't KOS to Innoruuk worshippers. Like...