PDA

View Full Version : You're right Llandris

Novemix
09-08-2019, 04:49 PM
We don't show enough appreciation for this pretty awesome server, that the huge majority of us don't pay a dime for.

Post here to thank the devs and guides and GM's for their time dealing with all us broken people, while we take our escapes from our lackluster lives. (no sarcasm, don't deny you aren't escaping, even just a little bit)

Thanks all you guys, you have done and continue to do a kickass thing here. Classic WoW probably wouldn't have happened had you not all helped prove that a classic experience is something people desire (yeah, private wow servers too, but I'm sure they weren't ignoring P99)

Thanks.

goofball_jones
09-08-2019, 04:52 PM
I saw that message also, and I agree. These guys volunteer their time to work on this server, and they're hit with this. It's a loud, vocal minority I believe. Nothing has been rendered "unplayable", btw.

And thanks to all the devs. Indeed, this should be a time of celebration!

soulsummenor
09-08-2019, 04:53 PM
Thank you to all the GM's and Guides and Dev's that make this server what it is! It's truly is awesome!

Thrombosis
09-08-2019, 04:57 PM
Finally managed to get in and saw that broadcast from Llandris, needless to say he is indeed right. I only discovered this place a few months ago and it's been fantastic reliving the magic of Everquest while it still had the same sense of mystery and danger as when I first started playing back in 2001. I'm very grateful to those who put their own time and presumably money into this project and am looking forward to Green.

It's taken all day for my characters to return on the character select screen but what could be more classic than not being able to play on patch day anyway?

Magnatic
09-08-2019, 05:16 PM
I think it is important that our comments are tempered with humility and gratefulness, but Hotbar/Pet window removals are a huge quality of life hit, and it would be great if they undid that.

Hrothgar
09-08-2019, 05:30 PM
No “ifs, ands, or buts” - you guys make it possible for me to unwind at the end of a stressful day, to relive a huge part of my youth, and to give many of us something amazing and unique to wile away the rainy days.

Thank you all so much!

Spacebar
09-08-2019, 06:05 PM
I'm looking forward to the challenge of not having a pet window with my chanter. Also looking forward to that juicy triple attack on my monk.

I've been playing on this server on and off pretty much since it started and it's been such a great experience. I remember dying to bugged snake venom early on, getting one of the first Wu's Quivering Staffs and having somebody offer me 9k for it (but keeping it for my new monk), the first runs to Kunark and Velious when those expansions launched.

I've had so many good experiences on this server and quite honestly never really played EQ back in the day. I only originally started on the server because my friends insisted, ended up loving the game.

I just want to thank the Devs and everybody responsible for the server for the wonderful time I've had on it and plan to continue for as long as the server continues!

Moeli
09-08-2019, 06:10 PM
says the person that plays classic wow

Vart
09-09-2019, 12:47 AM
A thread to show appreciation , finally someone with a good idea.

To all the people who have worked to give me a place to play EQ the past 6 years.

Thank You .

Bardp1999
09-09-2019, 12:49 AM
You stole Wu'Tang from me - burn in hell dogs