PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Mishap

Tzug
09-16-2019, 09:35 AM
Last night, maybe around 9 or 10, someone asked me (Tzug, 51 Troll Shaman) to do a transfer for them in the EC tunnel. I woke up this morning and logged on and realized I still have the person's bag. Either they had some sort of technical problem and failed to log back on or I, having been hitting the sauce, forgot entirely about it and was alt-tabbed doing something else. I'm guessing the latter is more likely.

That said, I am not a thief, just a drunken idiot. If you reply to this naming all the items in the bag, I will happily finish the transfer.

My apologies!

loramin
09-16-2019, 11:10 AM
If you have logging on the person's name should be in your logs.

If you don't have logging on, but have the capacity to remember to move/delete your log files every half year or so ... you should have logging on :) It's just handy for all sorts of random stuff like this.

Chortles Snort|eS
09-16-2019, 12:32 PM
sorry bout the fungi

WhoOpS!

fastboy21
09-16-2019, 05:22 PM
Grats me on fungi!

Did I stuDDer?

Tzug
09-16-2019, 05:25 PM
sorry bout the fungi

WhoOpS!

Grats me on fungi!

Did I stuDDer?

Sorry, I know it wasn't you two, because the bag had both a fungi and a Cloak of Flames.

loramin
09-16-2019, 05:29 PM
One more thing: if the person doesn't see this post, but they petition (which they are almost certain to do), the GMs will be able to track you down.

I say this both so you won't worry if no one responds, but also so you don't decide to sell those items if no one responds here for a few days :)

Tzug
09-16-2019, 05:41 PM
One more thing: if the person doesn't see this post, but they petition (which they are almost certain to do), the GMs will be able to track you down.

I say this both so you won't worry if no one responds, but also so you don't decide to sell those items if no one responds here for a few days :)

Appreciate the heads up, but I wouldn't the sell the dude's stuff.

Jibartik
09-16-2019, 06:19 PM
Maybe drop a petition that says "if you get a petition about a bag thief, that's maybe gonna be me so pm me if you get one and Ill list off the items or something"

Grats me on fungi!

Did I stuDDer?

lol

Canelek
09-17-2019, 05:43 AM
I'm going to make an executive decision here so <Grats Bladefrenzy>.

jacobar
09-17-2019, 07:02 AM
Appreciate the heads up, but I wouldn't the sell the dude's stuff.

I had something simular happen quite some time ago when green goblin skin was hot item, sold a guy like 56 stacks and thought i had given them all to him amd next day i realized i still had three stacks on me, didnt have logs on, i petitioned it and the GMs were able to give me the guys name and I added him to friends and kept looking for him.
and i never seen him again ever :confused:

Tethler
09-17-2019, 07:32 AM
I had something simular happen quite some time ago when green goblin skin was hot item, sold a guy like 56 stacks and thought i had given them all to him amd next day i realized i still had three stacks on me, didnt have logs on, i petitioned it and the GMs were able to give me the guys name and I added him to friends and kept looking for him.
and i never seen him again ever :confused:

probably someones 6th alt that they log in once a month

Tzug
09-17-2019, 12:54 PM
Resolved! Items safety returned.

joppykid
09-17-2019, 09:43 PM
Resolved! Items safety returned.

Was he mad/sad at first?

Chortles Snort|eS
09-17-2019, 10:13 PM
oOpS

strongone70
09-19-2019, 08:29 AM
I transferred a bunch of stuff for some dude in the guild Riot a while back and one of the items was a Fungi. I was nervous just holding it. The dude was real cool though and actually gave me 1k for doing the transfer.