decided to restart the ranger?

Nivar Quartz
04-21-2011, 08:32 PM
Have Swarmcaller PM offer or /tell Navir ingame

Heartbeats
04-21-2011, 09:26 PM
fbss here 12k :D

decided to restart the ranger?

You're a dick, I packaged the hell out of that FBSS and a few other items, and you still lowballed me on that...now you're trying to highball me on just the FBSS? 8 P...anyway, just an FYI: If you're one of those powersellers looking to get 12k out of a 10k item, you don't need to contact me...I have plenty of time to wait out that item for 7/8/9k while I grind my main to 60, there's no particular rush. Especially items like Swarmcaller and Lupine Dagger I'm not all that desperate to get atm, as the ranger is currently 39 and I believe they both proc at 45, and the price is only going to go down. That being said, if you want to get rid of one of these items I want, and you're willing to be reasonable, please do contact me.

Theo
04-21-2011, 09:35 PM
fbss = 15k

Anderdale
04-21-2011, 09:46 PM
You're a dick, I packaged the hell out of that FBSS and a few other items, and you still lowballed me on that...now you're trying to highball me on just the FBSS? 8 P...anyway, just an FYI: If you're one of those powersellers looking to get 12k out of a 10k item, you don't need to contact me...I have plenty of time to wait out that item for 7/8/9k while I grind my main to 60, there's no particular rush. Especially items like Swarmcaller and Lupine Dagger I'm not all that desperate to get atm, as the ranger is currently 39 and I believe they both proc at 45, and the price is only going to go down. That being said, if you want to get rid of one of these items I want, and you're willing to be reasonable, please do contact me.

Get off the high horse, the deal wasn't that great. 13k for a FBSS, Hammerhead Helm, and Rain Caller.

FBSS is 9k tops if you wait long enough (came across 1 at 8.5k and 1 at 9k while waiting a week for you to finally meet me)

Rain Caller can go for as low as 2k

Hammerhead Helm was 2k before kunark and is dropping.

so you saved me what? 1k maybe. WOW WHAT A FUCKING DEAL!

Obviously me putting 12k was a joke. I use the fbss, rain caller, and hammerhead helm and i use them well. I was just starting my question with a harmless joke. I do thank you for the deal though.

I hate to say it but you may just be the dick here :o

Heartbeats
04-21-2011, 10:14 PM
I wasn't being serious about it either, that's what a "8 P" is for

As for the FYI part of my statement, I can see how you might think that's directed at you, but really you just reminded me that there are actually people out there who are srsly indignant that I don't want to pay more than what something PCs for, or is listed at in recent forum posts. Just taking my opporunity to be realistic with everyone.