PDA

View Full Version : Coldain Ring #8

Lhord99
12-02-2019, 06:27 PM
Couple questions - some of which are potentially answered in the other Coldain ring literature (pre green/teal) but haven't been updated for December 2019 standards on Blue:

1. Is there a culture of 'we all roll and help' on Ring 8 now, or is it still 'roll then you have 30 min to get your kill force assembled'

2. What happens when/if someone who didn't get back to turn-in NPC hands in their ring 7 as you're killing Chief Ry'Gorr (after the CHARGE)?

3. Are we all still cool with the current spawn/roll time? It's wiiiiildly early for us old foegies with jobs and kids. (Just thought I'd put that out there, but next quake will prob change all that)

Much <3 to all us dedicated Blue folk - keep on making the server enjoyable and family-oriented!

Molitoth
12-02-2019, 09:42 PM
Couple questions - some of which are potentially answered in the other Coldain ring literature (pre green/teal) but haven't been updated for December 2019 standards on Blue:

1. Is there a culture of 'we all roll and help' on Ring 8 now, or is it still 'roll then you have 30 min to get your kill force assembled'

2. What happens when/if someone who didn't get back to turn-in NPC hands in their ring 7 as you're killing Chief Ry'Gorr (after the CHARGE)?

3. Are we all still cool with the current spawn/roll time? It's wiiiiildly early for us old foegies with jobs and kids. (Just thought I'd put that out there, but next quake will prob change all that)

Much <3 to all us dedicated Blue folk - keep on making the server enjoyable and family-oriented!

1. Sometimes people that are there will stay and help (you really only need 1-2 people) A class with Harmony preferred.

2. I don't know if this has ever happened, but I assume it would be a petition-able/ban-worthy and reimbursable scenario?

3. The current roll time has it so that you are rolling against 1-2 people... Set your alarm. Just a few weeks ago, I showed up and won the roll solo. A more friendly roll-time will bring more competition. *shrug*

Lhord99
12-02-2019, 09:44 PM
1. Sometimes people that are there will stay and help (you really only need 1-2 people) A class with Harmony preferred.

2. I don't know if this has ever happened, but I assume it would be a petition-able/ban-worthy and reimbursable scenario?

3. The current roll time has it so that you are rolling against 1-2 people... Set your alarm. Just a few weeks ago, I showed up and won the roll solo. A more friendly roll-time will bring more competition. *shrug*

Cheers, thanks for the response!

Yeah, might have to just stay up late Friday night :/