PDA

View Full Version : Returning to Blue

Mankong
12-04-2019, 02:30 AM
Hi, I think I've had my fill of Green and Teal for now... Couldn't really get into it. Blue is more my speed, because of my time slots. Gonna make an Iksar Shadowknight for fun. Any advice for my start?

Lhord99
12-04-2019, 02:38 AM
greenmist is dope af.
epic is dope af.
regen is dope af.

definitely want HPs
Ikky SK is pretty savage. Good choice.

GreldorEQ
12-04-2019, 09:13 AM
It's a rough journey, I think I'm about 5 years into my Iksar SK and hovering around 50% into 58. However, Lhord is completely correct, its a very fun class to play with all the toys, you feel very powerful with gear. I don't have my epic or any fancy tov loot, but I do have the greenmist, and it is a very cool sword. It extends your ability to stay alive in group/solo content a great deal.

San'Drax
12-04-2019, 01:07 PM
If you like missing in melee, great choice.

Molitoth
12-04-2019, 02:17 PM

???

Expand please.

Crede
12-04-2019, 04:50 PM

Sks are great after the latest patch. 2h bonus, war dmg table, I’m putting out pretty big dps with a reaver and 200+ str unbuffed.

I wouldn’t play an iksar, blood ember gaunts/legs/slam are too convenient to pass up, but still a solid class so enjoy whatever race you choose.

Never a better time to roll an sk than right now.

ScottBerta
12-05-2019, 03:04 AM
I love my Iksar SK (55 with Greenmist) Atreo. Hit me up some time! But tbh I think Ogre/Troll is the way to go. I would have rolled Ogre myself but bro already had a 60 Ogre Sk on server (RIP). The str and stamina is boss, no frontal stun, and with slam you can use 2hander like Reaver.