PDA

View Full Version : Which Zek server was the toughest to play?

Macken
04-23-2011, 09:55 AM
Which oh Which?

Penoy Lives
04-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Rallos Zek was the most fun, ITEM LOOT FTW... geaaring up in full no drop is fun, plz stop being pussies and let this server be item loot

Doors
04-23-2011, 11:20 AM
None of them were really that hard. All you had to do to stay on a level playing field was go out and get hacks (MQ, showEQ, etc.) to stay competitive. Anyone that really embraced these servers and was dominant on them cheated hardcore to do so. It's just plain facts.

Macken
04-23-2011, 11:30 AM
Sorry Doors.

I understand you got rocked on one or all of these servers, and lazily claim that must mean EVERYONE was using hacks especially those on top.

But I think the community is wise enough to see what you really mean or what really happened.

Im Sorry you got rocked by someone who was or was not cheating. Either way, cheating will be agressively prosecuted on this new server i hear. So your point, even if it were true is mute.

Sorry bro, sorry.

philbertpk
04-23-2011, 11:37 AM
Sorry Doors.

So your point, even if it were true is mute.

Sorry bro, sorry.

moot you mean?

naez
04-23-2011, 03:45 PM
voted for the mistress of rage

naez
04-23-2011, 03:49 PM
also if you go by the lore SZ > RZ because she pretty much pwned all his top generals and then dueled him for hours while still a mortal until he turned her into a God. then he locked her in da towers

sup get@me

naez
04-23-2011, 03:50 PM
o he lock her in da towers cuz he jelly and scurred*

Japan
04-23-2011, 05:36 PM
sz was hardest

bush knockt down rz's towaz and out escaped the greatest server

Abacab "The REAL truth"
04-24-2011, 05:55 AM
I voted for Tallon Zek because it was full of eurotrash and R.L Salvatore RP-PvP guilds, soooo many lore fags

EkireiTheNecro
04-24-2011, 02:19 PM
Rallos Zek was the most fun, ITEM LOOT FTW... geaaring up in full no drop is fun, plz stop being pussies and let this server be item loot

Actually it's completely retarded. Not only do the people in full NO DROP planar gear have a huge item advantage, but they now get to use that advantage to run around stealing what few items some lvl 42 wizard might have been able to acquire.

That is IF the sever doesn't degenerate to a naked-casters-only server first.

redghosthunter
04-24-2011, 02:45 PM
I voted for Tallon Zek because it was full of eurotrash and R.L Salvatore RP-PvP guilds, soooo many lore fags

its r A salvatore www.rasalvatore.com , I guess you don't know your lore :)

Scaramuccia
04-24-2011, 03:33 PM
Depends what team you were on Sullon. Evil team was extremely easy. Good team extremely hard.

JayDee
04-25-2011, 01:50 AM
Thread is fucking gay like Phyre.

What you think about that, Macken

JayDee
04-25-2011, 01:52 AM
Vallon zek? lololololololololololololololololololol

Hmotzart
04-25-2011, 02:25 AM
Vallon zek? lololololololololololololololololololol

Depended on what race you were. The way it ended up on VZ was darks vs lights so that was 9 races vs 3. So if you were a dark your life was hard. But that was just for classic and a bit of kunark.

Then the mass Xteaming came into play and it was a gankfest from then on out with IMMY healing and such.

But I did not play on the other pvp servers so I for one can not vote like the rest of you did. I doubt you who voted played to endgame on each side of every server.. So really this poll is pointless .

Haul
04-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Item loot was the most hardcore. Left 2 years of pve on live for it and stayed there 2002-2006. Great memories of uber pvp.

Macken
04-26-2011, 12:23 AM
Thread is fucking gay like Phyre.

What you think about that, Macken

But JayDee you didn't vote.

mycutie
05-02-2011, 05:02 PM
hey guys just got my copy of titanium... do any of you know if there is a pvp server up right now that has a lil bit of population?

Envious
05-04-2011, 10:20 AM
Voted Rallos, because it was the first. So obviously it was the hardest, since the content was new, the game was new, there were bugs, item loot, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Tallon was the best. Item loots were fun, bagging gear is a skill sir. Russians and Euros > * (Gives the uber nerds people to talk to while playing for 36hrs straight). Plus all the meth addicts like Carn that never slept.

When Sullon had been released, the game had already bled out too many good players, there was no new content, etc, etc, etc, did Sullon have item loot?

Envious
05-04-2011, 10:25 AM
Again, Macken fails at structuring a question...

/facepalm

Should read, for the answer he wants anyway, which server was the most hardcore / extreme... In which case it should be Sullon > Rallos... maybe.

Now that I think about it, toughest to play might have been evil team Vallon / Tallon... it was 9v1 for most of us. Non stop fighting alliance everywhere you went. But between Nek and Grobb there werent many alliance, so we usually ran Guk...

I dunno, Rallos being the original makes me think it was the toughest to play. Learning content + pvp = hard...

I dunno, tough call, FFA or 2v1? Thats the question imo.

Doors
05-04-2011, 12:18 PM
So its agreed then? Macken is fail? Thought I was the only person who knew.

Knightmare
05-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Rallos Zek. And not because of item loot.

It didn't matter what "team" you were on, there was no team. No safe race or safe zone. A pure free for all kill target means the guy next to you could be lvling or could be buying gear off you one moment, and turn around and kill you the next. You were not safe from anyone. Anywhere. Ever. Not even in your own starting zone next to a member of your own race.. nobody.

In fact on Rallos we called those people Kinslayers. Likely no term like this existed on the other servers, because you were safe from your own race, or your own team.

Macken
05-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Again, Macken fails at structuring a question...

/facepalm

Should read, for the answer he wants anyway, which server was the most hardcore / extreme... In which case it should be Sullon > Rallos... maybe.

Now that I think about it, toughest to play might have been evil team Vallon / Tallon... it was 9v1 for most of us. Non stop fighting alliance everywhere you went. But between Nek and Grobb there werent many alliance, so we usually ran Guk...

I dunno, Rallos being the original makes me think it was the toughest to play. Learning content + pvp = hard...

I dunno, tough call, FFA or 2v1? Thats the question imo.

I'm sorry you and Doors got caught in my troll net. But facts are facts. The poll question could have been structured in any number of ways for SZ to win.
I just arbitrarily chose the words i did.

The whole poll is a troll. Everyone knows SZ was the top server to play. This is only a poll to pass the time until red99 is released, and to identify anyone claiming their server was harder, tougher, more hard-core, more red etc...and then to make alot of fun of them.

Personally i lump anyone claiming SZ was not THE SERVER TO PLAY as someone who has the potential to not be honest with themselves or others and unrealistic or biased towards themselves in the face of overwhelming facts.... for future considerations in any other discussions

Haul
05-05-2011, 02:07 AM
Rallos Zek. And not because of item loot.

It didn't matter what "team" you were on, there was no team. No safe race or safe zone. A pure free for all kill target means the guy next to you could be lvling or could be buying gear off you one moment, and turn around and kill you the next. You were not safe from anyone. Anywhere. Ever. Not even in your own starting zone next to a member of your own race.. nobody.

In fact on Rallos we called those people Kinslayers. Likely no term like this existed on the other servers, because you were safe from your own race, or your own team.

I support this.

JayDee
05-05-2011, 03:51 AM
Hey bros lets hold hands and blacklist people who pk others. We can also bag our gear at any sign of pvp since thats fun. Then we can race to attain no drop gear where looting players is moot.

When velious launches we can all participate together and join forces like Voltron to kill the sleeper.

4 level pvp range is awesome too. Between that and all the alliances, it will be like p99 with optional & consequential pvp.

JayDee
05-05-2011, 03:53 AM
lol fkn rz ngr fag

naez
05-05-2011, 06:52 AM
yea i agree the only problem with item loot or like a really global leaderboard setup is it leads to some really pussy pvp.

then again, i always pussy pvp regardless so it has little effect on me besides less gankportunities

Knightmare
05-05-2011, 12:50 PM
I was actually commenting on the original posted question, which was:

Which Zek was the toughest.

I wouldn't want to play on an style RZ anymore, it was exactly as was mentioned, running while bagging and rushing to get no drop. It was tough, but it's wasn't usually fun, I lost my share of good gear lol.

criptic
05-05-2011, 01:54 PM
I played on rz/tz and sz. SZ was the hardest imo, what got me hooked on it was dinging lvl 6 and getting one shotted within 2 secs. I got a tell "welcome to sullon you fing noob" and knew i had found my server.

The massive pvp battles and corpse camping prevented sz from advancing in the pve realm, everyone who played on sz knew that if a big zone battle popped up that zone would be a war zone for hours or days.

To me, rz/tz was a walk in the park and boring.

Xareth
05-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Global leaderboard lmao. Wonder how many of you bluebies will give red p99 a try.

Envious
05-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Macken seems lost on the fact that so many good players had quit by the time SZ was released... its like playing on an EMU WoW server as opposed to BG9...

Yeah, you can dominate the EMU server, and claim the rules make it so hard... but your fighting leftovers.

Envious
05-05-2011, 03:38 PM
All this being said...

What guild is going to shelter Macken and his hardcore PvP style while holding hands with intervening GMs?

notahipster
05-05-2011, 04:13 PM
all were tough but ralloz.

i remember one time a test sever that was perm death, thats as hardcore as u get.

Macken
05-05-2011, 04:43 PM
All the good players left the NBA in 1936. Everyone knows that.

Macken runs a solo wolf pack. There are no 3 best friends that anyone can have going on. You cannot join.

Envious
05-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Right, because comparing MMO's (for leisure) to professional sports makes sense...

Kind of like right now, the overall quality of WoW players is lower than it was at release. All the superior ones have moved on, gotten jobs, gone outside, etc.

Prime example for you kiddo... a group of close knit vanilla EQ players come to VZ/TZ, in a week they have farmed a few million plat(50g rat whiskers = grand), gotten bored, and the 3 or so from that group that stayed around 2-4 months dominated the shit out of the server.

Then they bailed out of boredom, wanting to play other games, and RL commitments.

And the NBA wasnt founded until 1946... =/

Pudge
05-06-2011, 12:28 AM
The massive pvp battles and corpse camping prevented sz from advancing in the pve realm, everyone who played on sz knew that if a big zone battle popped up that zone would be a war zone for hours or days.

lol so much fun.. i remember how easy it was to start shit once PoP (which ruined the server imo) came out.. me and my brother would pop down to misty and start in on some newbs/whoever we could find there.. theywould call ppl in, then we would call ppl in, and yea the shit snowballed to hours of good fun, first over nothing, then over the corpses lol

Brad_mo123
05-06-2011, 09:01 AM
I was on Tallon Zek. There was a cross team guild who was on top for raiding content which wasnt very far :p. Some guilds and theirs would run shifts camping your corpse untill it rotted....

Envious
05-06-2011, 09:18 AM
I was on Tallon Zek. There was a cross team guild who was on top for raiding content which wasnt very far :p. Some guilds and theirs would run shifts camping your corpse untill it rotted....

I did some of that type of "shift work" on a few people. =)

Chanur
05-06-2011, 11:02 AM
Where is the option for BG9?

Macken
05-06-2011, 12:34 PM
your envy is obvious.

Envious
05-06-2011, 01:31 PM
Right.

naez
05-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Right, because comparing MMO's (for leisure) to professional sports makes sense...

I don't think you're serious enough for the Big Leagues yet, bro. You're welcome to try out again next year though.

Macken
05-06-2011, 04:58 PM
Naez, can you give him a voucher for next year so he doesn't have to sign up and go through the red tape like he did this year's try out?

Envious
05-07-2011, 11:33 AM
You guys are cute.

Pathetic, but cute.

Hust4ias
05-08-2011, 08:53 AM
interested in sports, but here I am having trouble understanding the language, must be a different language options on the site.

SamwiseRed
11-09-2012, 03:45 AM
love lookin at old threads.

banned
banned
banned
banned
banned

Clark
11-09-2012, 03:51 AM
Rallos

SamwiseRed
11-09-2012, 10:18 AM
SZ, more sandbox, 4 level range is lame.

RoguePhantom
11-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Rallos zek was the gayest, because that's where i played

FTFY

Nirgon
11-09-2012, 03:16 PM
What was hard about being evil on SZ again

Old_PVP
11-09-2012, 04:13 PM
SZ, more sandbox, 4 level range is lame.

"More sandbox" even though it had hard coded teams telling you who your allies and enemies were?

SZ was a fun server, but RZ was way more of a sandbox.

Nirgon
11-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Harder? Definitely RZ. Try levelling up in no drop you cup cakes.

Runya
11-09-2012, 09:43 PM
I played rz/sz and i think rallos was harder reason why??

RZ it was the first server so obvi by time sz came out everyone knew the game pretty well.Every fight had risk(if you wore nice gear) and the economy was realistic.You burnt bridges people actually hated you! Pixels are a huge part of this game and if they are on the line each fight theres tons of risk which equalled excitement.You had the balls to wear good pvp you atleast had jewelery to lose if you were already full no drop.Shame is when i left alot of good people were already full time gear so there wasnt much risk.

Sz on the other hand was team based so even if you hated people on your team(Tides of Wrath) they were safe from pvp and it became a trainfest.Tons of crossteaming,griefing of lowbies and pixel farming ruined that server.I had some epic sz fights and i had alot of good friends but there was very little risk involved in pvp.Leaderboard added a different twist and i think there was pvp gear to buy with points if memory serves correct.

I think a 3 faction split spreads the gap to much.....The good side was understaffed...so when they crossteamed i understood why.I would play teams again but i would prefer good vs evil.

SamwiseRed
11-09-2012, 09:48 PM
I've always thought level range was stupid on a pvp server. Glad WoW got it right before they fucked it all up.

SamwiseRed
11-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Yes there was a balance problem but for the most part it was player created, its not like eq pvp is balanced in the first place. I know people who started out evil and ended up regretting it when they realized how OP it was but weren't willing to delete their toons and re roll.

Sirken
11-09-2012, 09:53 PM
as a VZer, i can say that i feel RZ and SZ would be harder since RZ kept item loot longer than VZ did, and since there was no level limit and no rules on sullon zek. you basically had to be a piece of shit to survive, or you'd get griefed well off the server.

i rolled a DE SK on SZ when it opened, got him up 56 or 57 before i quit.

while it was fun, nothing will ever be as great as VZ was on live... The Twelve Prophets, Defiant, Xanit K'ven, Vexare, Fated, Da Bashin Iggles, Macabre, HECK Alliance, Silent Souls, Aerist, Torrent, Dark Defiant Warriors, and whatever guild was formed by the merging of Fated and DDW! the epic battle to remove 12p from sebilis once and for all!

and THE most exciting puller ever; Human Paladin GRUFFER! (i miss the Gruffer)

VZ FTW!

SamwiseRed
11-09-2012, 09:55 PM
as a VZer, i can say that i feel RZ and SZ would be harder since RZ kept item loot longer than VZ did, and since there was no level limit and no rules on sullon zek. you basically had to be a piece of shit to survive, or you'd get griefed well off the server.

i rolled a DE SK on SZ when it opened, got him up 56 or 57 before i quit.

while it was fun, nothing will ever be as great as VZ was on live... The Twelve Prophets, Defiant, Xanit K'ven, Vexare, Fated, Da Bashin Iggles, Macabre, HECK Alliance, Silent Souls, Aerist, Torrent, Dark Defiant Warriors, and whatever guild was formed by the merging of Fated and DDW! the epic battle to remove 12p from sebilis once and for all!

and THE most exciting puller ever; Human Paladin GRUFFER! (i miss the Gruffer)

VZ FTW!

Sirken is Null still alive?

Twain
11-15-2012, 07:35 PM
As a TZer, I can say we had the best PvPers on our Server. I was and still am a member of Pandemonium. We owned everyone and there was nothing anyone but the GMs could do about it. We had PoTime locked down and no one could kill the elemental bosses as we would come in, kill their entire raid, and kill the boss. The 3 guilds below us did eventually get in thanks to the GMs. They were able to get every boss down when we were not all online, except Rathe Council. After massive pvp battles, the GMs intervened and locked Pandemonium out of PoEB. This allowed Discordia and Indignation to team up and kill the Rathe Council. Their might have been another guild with them too. Anyways, all the PvP servers merged into Zek. Only 2 guilds rivaled Pandemonium, Ascending Dawn(?) and Defiant. Eventually they too were slaughter by Pandemonium, who remains the best PvP guild in Everquest. I'm not saying TZ was the toughest to play on, but we were and still are the toughest players.

Bumblebeetun - Dwarf Cleric
Anorz - Half Elf Bard

Twainz - Half Elf Bard R99
Level 47 - 2 Days 12 hours played

jeffd
11-16-2012, 01:43 AM
there was no level limit and no rules on sullon zek. you basically had to be a piece of shit to survive, or you'd get griefed off the server.

p much why SZ was the best server

for as much as RZ pals like to pretend it was a constant FFA extravaganza, they had a lot more handholding and gentleman's agreement bullshit than SZ did

jeffd
11-16-2012, 01:44 AM
that being said, every eq pvp server is shit compared to mordred-daoc

oh how i miss those days

Scrooge
11-16-2012, 10:41 AM
that being said, every eq pvp server is shit compared to mordred-daoc

oh how i miss those days

Have you tried Uthgard, the classic daoc shard?

Bamzal Sherbet
11-16-2012, 12:22 PM
what the fuck kind of shitty poll is this? People obviously just gonna vote for the server that they played on... Like wtf is the difference between Vallon and Tallon? Man this thread fucking sucks.

ForeverLost
11-16-2012, 12:29 PM
what the fuck kind of shitty poll is this? People obviously just gonna vote for the server that they played on... Like wtf is the difference between Vallon and Tallon? Man this thread fucking sucks.

Vallon had item loot for a while. Tallon was obviously the easiest.

Nirgon
11-16-2012, 12:41 PM
TZ had some very skilled players, this much is true

Bamzal Sherbet
11-16-2012, 12:45 PM
vallon lost item loot same time as tallon......

Nirgon
11-16-2012, 12:46 PM
I heard there's no item loot in WoW either, sounds like fun

Oh wait I'm not playing either, shit

tarni
11-16-2012, 12:54 PM

That aint true.. Tallon did get coin only. where vallon still had. item loot.
but ppl could free move to Tallon if they wanted.. though to many playes wanted to leave Vallon.. then they decided to make vallon Coin only also

or atlast its how i recall it back then.

Most fun i had was on vallon for sure, and witch there was the hardest server to play on.. depend how u look at it... pvp. overall pve and so on.

On vallon, my guild Owned sebelis from day one. to next expansion only 1 had fungi beside those in my guild. and thats becures guild member sold it.

Vallon was hard place to be, thats Defiant prove, more then one time.. they got our guild dispanded by gm. on a lie- and so on. only way they had a chance to win over us :P

Alot of skilled pvp got born on Vallon zek, and after guild broke up. they also scattered on the other PvP servers. and ended up in high end guild. or startet them.

Ppl hated me so much, so they petitioned me, for killing and train them. even though ive havent been online for days. hehe.

ForeverLost
11-16-2012, 01:18 PM

Not true.

Sirken
11-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Sirken is Null still alive?

yes

nilbog
11-16-2012, 01:21 PM
I miss item loot.

ForeverLost
11-16-2012, 01:24 PM
------------------------------
June 6, 2000 8:00 am

*PvP Teams (VZ/TZ) Character Transfers*

As many people playing upon the PvP-Teams servers are aware, Vallon Zek
and Tallon Zek have different rules regarding looting rights from PvP
combat. Vallon Zek allows the victor to loot all coin plus one item
from the fallen, whereas Tallon Zek allows only coin-loot with no right to loot items.

Due to the fact that the looting rules were changed on Tallon Zek post-
production, we've decided to allow characters on both servers a one-
time character-move. Registration for the move will open at 6:00pm PDT
on Friday, June 9th, 2000, on both servers, and will be open through
12:00pm PDT on Monday, June 12th, 2000. You can register for the move
by executing the "/movelog yes" command during the registration window.
There is no limit to the number of people that we will allow to move
between Tallon and Vallon Zek, so there is no reason to rush to enter
the command.

Please remember that once you register for the move, your decision can
not be rescinded. The actual character-move will take place sometime
next week, at a time to be announced later. Please keep in mind that
corpses are not moved in a character-move, so we'd recommend against
leaving unclaimed corpses around after Monday of next week if you've
asked to be moved.

Questions about the move process will be addressed in the Gameplay
Message Forum available via www.everquest.com.

June 22, 2000 9:00 am

*Vallon Zek is now Coin-Only*

As we announced earlier this week, due to the number of people
specifying interest in "coin-only" loot on Vallon Zek, versus those
wishing to retain item- loot, we have implemented "coin-only" looting
rules for PvP combat on Vallon Zek.

tarni
11-16-2012, 01:24 PM
I miss that day, where some from our guild, Pvp a GM and looted his ring. :P

then u can ask ya self why Gm items wasent No drop back then

I miss item loot.

ForeverLost
11-16-2012, 01:31 PM
I miss item loot.

Also, this :P

Sirken
11-16-2012, 01:34 PM
Vallon was hard place to be, thats Defiant prove, more then one time.. they got our guild dispanded by gm. on a lie- and so on. only way they had a chance to win over us

on a lie? your guild was corpse camping Defiant in PoHate, in shifts, for 7 straight days until their corpses started to rot. when the guide showed up, you all kill him too.

eventually the head GM for VZ logged in, disbanded Alann's guild (the 12 P), and made it so Alann could no longer lead any guilds.

guild was reformed as <Warlords>, and then shortly after created as <Prophets>.

dont forget Athrax and Alann started and ran IGE, the biggest RMT company on the planet at the time, pushing Yantis off the throne (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Pierce#ZAM).

so in conclusion, you're guild was disbanded for griefing Defiant (granted, defiant deserved it for being dumb and training the people (your guild) that were helping them CR in Hate), and killing a guide (whom lacked a sense of humor).

and fun fact, Mindbom (keegan) turned down being a start up partner in IGE.

Nirgon
11-16-2012, 01:41 PM
Null is definitely a great guy.

I just wish he could be freed from his vision and adapt the classic in his blood.

Nirgon
11-16-2012, 01:41 PM
I miss item loot.

In addendum to my previous statement, Nilbog for P99 dictator.

tarni
11-16-2012, 01:45 PM
You do know we gate our clr's up there. including me. to help getting ya corpses so they dident rott???

about the killing i cant say. becures it all happend so fast. i though do know defiants killed me while ressing defiants members ass.

About atrhex and alann i do know about that, im still in contact. with alann,
and they also shared there vision with me, and as alot others danish 12p members. but none of us realy could see it could leed to bussiness,

and alann living in hong kong where they have their head quarter.
( was living there last time i spoke with him )

yep warlords was a guild we used. to have guildchat in when our mains was logged out on raids.

and year then it got renamed to Prophets.
but then guild startet to split up due to we toke to many ppl in the guild to fast.

there wasent the same spirit in the guild then it was in old days.

and if ya recall we also had a dane playing in Defiant. i belive he was named on that time. Drakhaim or somthing like that.

our guilds often fighted each other. while we sitting nxt to each other... becures he was playing on that computer cafee i was working on.

and you can only Quess who there petitioned Nanak our main tank, to spell bug mobs. to benifit to get exp with no chance to harm himself..

its just say how fare ppl did to get our guild look bad for gms.

on a lie? your guild was corpse camping Defiant in PoHate, in shifts, for 7 straight days until their corpses started to rot. when the guide showed up, you all kill him too.

eventually the head GM for VZ logged in, disbanded Alann's guild (the 12 P), and made it so Alann could no longer lead any guilds.

guild was reformed as <Warlords>, and then shortly after created as <Prophets>.

dont forget Athrax and Alann started and ran IGE, the biggest RMT company on the planet at the time, pushing Yantis off the throne (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Pierce#ZAM).

so in conclusion, you're guild was disbanded for griefing Defiant (granted, defiant deserved it for being dumb and training the people (your guild) that were helping them CR in Hate), and killing a guide (whom lacked a sense of humor).

and fun fact, Mindbom (keegan) turned down being a start up partner in IGE.

Nirgon
11-16-2012, 01:48 PM
GMs did disband guilds and say "so and so may never be the leader or officer of any guild".

ForeverLost
11-16-2012, 01:50 PM
12p drama really brings me back :P

tarni
11-16-2012, 02:07 PM
hehe yeah.. i still find it fun how ppl could hate me so much. :P

Its also one of the reasons i keep the name Tarni and 2nd is Tarnis

becures ppl. ask if its me from vallon :P its also how i found old friends here, even though they had the wrong guild tag... .... D.... :=)

none game will be like EQ back in old days...

no matter how guud a game will be, it will never beat the memorys.. of most old players back then--- see even now 14 years later. there still are "fight"..

but one is for sure... On vallon zek.. It wasent a PvP server where it was based on alignment..

the server was Vallon zek Vs Twelve Prophets :)

12p drama really brings me back :P

ForeverLost
11-16-2012, 02:08 PM
hehe yeah.. i still find it fun how ppl could hate me so much. :P

Its also one of the reasons i keep the name Tarni and 2nd is Tarnis

becures ppl. ask if its me from vallon :P its also how i found old friends here, even though they had the wrong guild tag... .... D.... :=)

none game will be like EQ back in old days...

no matter how guud a game will be, it will never beat the memorys.. of most old players back then--- see even now 14 years later. there still are "fight"..

but one is for sure... On vallon zek.. It wasent a PvP server where it was based on alignment..

the server was Vallon zek Vs Twelve Prophets :)

I will certainly remember you as the bad guys. It was so much fun hating you! :)

Nirgon
11-16-2012, 02:13 PM
Cross teaming is disgusting. FFA servers with 4 level range and item loot ftw.

tarni
11-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Well alot hate the top guilds on Vallon zek.

But there was a codex there most of the time got followed.

1: dont kill players just becures you can.

2: dont camp ppl so they lose interest of the game.

3: When you kill a group, deep in dungeon help em to get corpse if they cant themself.

Well atlast it was what the majority of the danish 12p followed.

I was hated on vallon zek. but if i needed a res. or help to get corpse, Most of defiants would help.... aslong you followed the rules... Loot'n Scoot.

I will certainly remember you as the bad guys. It was so much fun hating you! :)

tarni
11-16-2012, 02:27 PM
well more then 90% of vallon zek did cross team.. so cant be that evil :)

I will agree with ya, that FFA is best.. but ppl are ruien the game for tons of others. since there aint much players there show respect for others.

If u know the old game Ultima Online.... that is if ya ask me one of the best. PvP games...

all players had same choise... spells.. .. in OU it was about the players skills.. and not what class they was playing..

all have
same skills they could train....

and max in 1 skill was 100 ( in old days )

and all chrs had 700 points they could train.. so it was up to ya self how to create ya chr.

jeffd
11-16-2012, 02:29 PM
tarni your posts are p much completely fucking unreadable bud

Nirgon
11-16-2012, 02:31 PM
Being a group of 30 assholes is much harder on a 3500 pop server.

So is getting items.

tarni
11-16-2012, 02:50 PM
yeah my english aint the best.... and when got a few beers its even worse :P

Well best PvP Game if ya ask me is Ultima Online

due to how they build up the game... in that game.. aint there any classes, but based on your choise of skills.

and you could kill all. if a newbie flamed at ya.. you could kill him.

and when you kill a player, u could loot all his items.

2 good ide's in the game i find funny is.

when you die, u spawn as a ghost on same place..... and you can talk to other players when you are a ghost. though if a player dont have spirit speak.. the player only will see .... OOO o OOO OOoo oOO OO as txt and not words.

other, u could get suspended. also baned ofcures.. but if ya get suspended wasent it not like they froze ya account. you could log on the chr.. but you where in jail... and coulden do anything. then run around in a room and tolk to the others in jail :P

SamwiseRed
11-16-2012, 03:17 PM
4 level range is stupid as fuck. so a 55 druid should be able to OOR heal a lvl 60? um no.

tarni
11-16-2012, 03:37 PM
should just, take the ide from UO.

a player there help a red player. with heal or buffs. get flagged for all other ppls. so they can kill the player.

they should just implat.
so players there heal others there aint in the lvl range. is flagged for all ppl to kill. with out any lvl limit

4 level range is stupid as fuck. so a 55 druid should be able to OOR heal a lvl 60? um no.

Runya
11-16-2012, 09:21 PM
What an adrenaline rush that shit was....economy was realistic too....the men and the boys were separated.