PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's LVL 1 Royal Rumble Event

supermonk
12-13-2019, 04:06 PM
RULES
- make your character on the GREEN SERVER
- 9pm EST, meet at Qeynos arena. Royal Rumble begins at 9:15 on the dot
- your GREEN NAME must be the same name as your BLUE NAME. If it's not the same name, you're not getting plat
- must hand in your discord book so you activate PVP (just for tracking purposes). if you're successful, then your name will be in red
- lvl 1 HUMAN warrior
- skill-ups are allowed only because it's impossible for me to monitor or regulate this. i highly suggest you max this out before the fight bc it will give you a significant edge at lvl 1. i believe the warrior guild master is on the 2nd level of the arena
- must use default sword
- no other items can be used
- no buffs whatsoever. don't try to pull some sneaky shit or you'll get shamed
- you MUST stay within the confines of the main floor in the arena. if you try to pull some sneaky shit and hide somewhere or go on the stairs or basement, you'll get shamed
- if for whatever reason you step outside the arena, you're disqualified
- attendance is going to be taken just before the royal rumble to prevent people from trying to pull some sneaky shit and log on multiple characters if they die early

PRIZES
- 1st place (25K)
- 2nd place (15K)
- 3rd place (5K)
- top 5 (2k)
- top 10 (1k)

INDIVIDUAL AWARDS
- KILLING SPREE aka 5 kills (5K)
- KILLING FRENZY aka 10 kills (10K)
- LU KANG aka kick someone to death (2k)
- MIKE TYTHON aka punch someone to death (2k)
- TRIFECTA aka slash, kick, and punch someone to death (6K)

Rick Sanchez
12-13-2019, 04:20 PM
This makes me so fucking horny bro's

supermonk
12-13-2019, 04:35 PM
if this turns out to be a successful event and ppl are having fun, then i'm going to do this regularly and spice it up.

i think it would be fun for different lvl1 playlists in the future
- 2v2
- trios (cleric, warrior, wizard)
- 6 man tournament
- team A vs Team B

Darksinga
12-13-2019, 05:21 PM
There is also a lvl 1 Royal Rumble Event happening at 8 PM EST on the Rise of Zek server!

Tyronius of Midnight
12-13-2019, 05:28 PM
RoZ2 launches tonight I think, this would have been better schedule another night.

kotton05
12-13-2019, 05:35 PM
An actual pvp server releases tonight fuck this lol

supermonk
12-13-2019, 06:19 PM
a real man would do both

Tilien
12-13-2019, 06:59 PM
6 man, all human, your choice of composition, level 1 with starter weapons and spells would be fun.

I'd probably come to these with or without significant prizes.

It's also worth noting your 1hs should be maxed level 1, your kick should be 0, and your offense/defense are not trainable at the GM. That means your 5 skill ups can only really be spent on kick effectively. If I recall correctly.

supermonk
12-13-2019, 10:28 PM
smaller turn-out tonight. we're mixing it up right now and doing several different ruonds and game. STILL TIME TO JOIN. only 7 ppls the odds are good!

tier
12-13-2019, 11:34 PM
this still going on?

knucklehairs
12-14-2019, 01:07 AM
I love this kind of stuff but I don't check blue forums very often and missed it