PDA

View Full Version : Bard Epic

Arislyn
01-30-2020, 09:51 AM
I haven’t played in a while and just came back. I remember before Green / Teal opened the bard epic was almost impossible to get on Blue. Is this still the case?

Thanks!

Yoink1986
01-30-2020, 10:59 AM
not if you are in a guild that kills those dragons,etc. if you want the white dragon scales talk to kittens. they seem to get a handful of those.

Tudar
01-30-2020, 07:05 PM
The reality behind it - yes, it is still very difficult to do because of the limited number of white dragon scales.

Similar to warrior epic and the green dragon scales, they are highly contested and rarely sold / traded.

If you join a guild that kills those dragons, be prepared to wait in line and/or spend plenty of DKP in order to get it.

Not to discourage you, but just being honest. I myself would love to get my bard his epic but I do not expect to complete it.

Gilgalid
01-31-2020, 04:42 PM
Kittens has had a lot of luck getting white scales. Have had a run of luck. I always thought it would be impossible to get my bard epic but I was wrong :). It’s def doable.

Kealenfists
02-03-2020, 07:02 PM
Putting the effort in to actually achieve the goal and complete the quest made it totally worth it. It’s not impossible just have to put the effort in.

zanderklocke
02-03-2020, 10:40 PM
Hey, at least you can get trak guts from the Undead Bard now. Trak actually used to be the bottleneck, and now, it’s just the white dragon scales.

MaCtastic
02-04-2020, 09:45 AM
not if you are in a guild that kills those dragons,etc. if you want the white dragon scales talk to kittens. they seem to get a handful of those.

Kitten loot is need, so you won't be able to buy it off one of us. In the rare case all our bards get their epics, then the guild bank might get one for sale.

bradsamma
02-04-2020, 08:05 PM
Join kittens, AG, or riot. That's the only way you'll get your epic on this server.