PDA

View Full Version : Old world dungeon revamped into raid zone for blue custom content

Naerron
02-08-2020, 05:01 PM
A lot of really cool zones out there, was wondering what ideas people might have for custom content on P99 when it comes out. Here are two quick ones to get the creative juices flowin

I think an easy one would be to bring back Mayong Mistmoore in MM. I was lucky enough to be at the first and only kill of MM back during classic and it was a blast. I know MM doesn't really suffer from lack of use, but Faydwer could see an uptick in people. And as a true newbie low lvl, it's a really amazing sight to see a lvl 60 raid force come into zone..not to mention buff the heck out of you most likely =0

The other idea i had was to add city leader raid bosses to each city that drop some lore based loot and lead to possible quest, or even ring war style event between different factions. Could also make old world factions more relevant. A quest line involving the purge of the corrupt guards of freeport and qeynos could lead to a ton of cool stuff too.

IMO, i would like to see our world get more detailed and dynamic, not just expand the map to add content.

Anyway, what are you all's ideas?

El-Hefe
02-08-2020, 05:25 PM
I like the city leader idea. Let’s put some phat pixel stacks on mayor gubbin.

Master Roshi
02-08-2020, 05:26 PM
I wouldnt mind a Ring war style event in East FP where you defend the gates against SGs, Spiders, Crocs and eventually Terrorantula.

Ravager
02-08-2020, 05:53 PM
I always thought it'd be cool if the leaders of all the major cities were made into raid mobs too. Also, if they did that and gave King Ak'Anon his original skin.

Tilien
02-08-2020, 07:21 PM
One thing Rogean mentioned would be large pvp events. Would be cool if there was something like a FP vs Qeynos event where both cities had raid bosses and teams tried to defend/attack.

Naerron
02-11-2020, 11:04 AM
new city based armor quest that wasn't for noobs would be cool. But the quest could also require some drops from places like emp crush or what not, flood some of those low lvl noobie zones with higher lvl peeps again