PDA

View Full Version : Tangrin: The invisble threat.

Tobius
05-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Is the tangrin supposed to be invisible and aggro you from far away and under the water?

I had some time to kill so I thought I would fly up to the island peek in and see if tangrin was up/in game yet.

I had jboots and lev cloak.

Suddenly he phases through the wall ran off the island crossed some sea and hits me, I run a bit but he stuns me with a stun that last forever, he takes a suprisingly long time to kill me, but I never unstun.

I assume okay he must have been just behind the wall, my fault/bad luck, so for CR I had a good look from a distance, his island was totally clear. I swam under water just in range of the corpse, putting even more distance between myself and the island then I had managed to make before I died I started to drag to shore, half way back to coast I get "Tangrin hits you" messages and he kills me in the water.

I guess my question is,

Is he supposed to have such a retardedly long aggro range, that seems to have grown larger in the times between my deaths.

And has anyone else had trouble with him being apparently invisible.

Allahkazam said he is a warrior so it's not like he is sneaking.

Anyone had any experience with him on 1999.

Daeminff7
05-04-2011, 07:08 PM
My only experience with the Tangrin on p1999 has been making a newb lvl 1 iksar monk and swimming to the island - he agro'd me way before i got to it and killed me before i even got to see him hehe, i just was tryin to say hi :)

So not sure if this helps ya any, but yeah he definitely has a huge radius and will come out and kill you in the water so beware everywhere who goes near the isle of the tangrin

Chanur
05-04-2011, 07:59 PM
He has a large agro radius and will swim out and beat toss you a beat down.

Friday
05-04-2011, 08:19 PM
LFG to kill The Tangrin, vile murderer of P99's finest.

Ingrum
05-04-2011, 08:49 PM
I too have been victim from this horrible griefer. He took my manhood =(.