PDA

View Full Version : where the groups at?

nicemace
05-04-2011, 10:47 PM
just started playing again. wondering which zones 35+ grouping generally happens.

cheers.

Kender
05-04-2011, 11:20 PM
OT is popular for that level

Maelstrom
05-04-2011, 11:36 PM
Yep, OT is definitely where it's at.

Doors
05-05-2011, 01:32 AM
I can't really figure out why OT is popular though. Slowest experience in the game at 30+.

soup
05-05-2011, 02:09 AM
I can't really figure out why OT is popular though. Slowest experience in the game at 30+.

It's amazing due to the volume of mobs if you have a solid group with a great puller.

Or even just sitting in the right spot works. The pond or lake or whatever is great if you have lots of DPS in your group.

Bruno
05-05-2011, 02:35 AM

Actually, I was surprised at how good the exp is there in a full group. Exp was flying on my 31 sk.

gnomishfirework
05-05-2011, 03:02 AM
Actually, I was surprised at how good the exp is there in a full group. Exp was flying on my 31 sk.

Exp per kill sucks but you can chain pull so the exp flies. It's that way for all kunark outdoor zones.

You just need the DPS and someone to pull.

I'd go to lguk personally 35-52ish, maybe CoM around 40 if I got bored.

Messianic
05-05-2011, 08:48 AM
I love how all these people say "OT AND LoIO are the worst xp ever."

On live, I went from 22-30 as a solo monk in 10 hours in the "worst exp zone ever." Go figure.

Extunarian
05-05-2011, 09:08 AM
What class are you? If you're dependent on a traditional group setup then OT is a good bet due to the strong population. If you can solo - or duo or trio - you might be better off in a place like LGuk, or even crawling through Mistmoore castle (does anyone even camp the nameds there anymore?)

Messianic
05-05-2011, 09:29 AM
What class are you? If you're dependent on a traditional group setup then OT is a good bet due to the strong population. If you can solo - or duo or trio - you might be better off in a place like LGuk, or even crawling through Mistmoore castle (does anyone even camp the nameds there anymore?)

There were two groups there when i was farming there the other day - one in the GY pulling everything around them, and another just before the bridge pulling from werewolf/gypsy and thereabouts.

I was impressed - was cool to see people grouping in good ol MM :)