PDA

View Full Version : Spore Guardian in Innothule Swamp?

Newoldguy
05-05-2011, 08:03 AM
Hello all,

Been on the P'99 for about a week(and it rocks!). Started a Troll SK and was wondering if anyone has seen the Spore Guardian spawn in Innothule?

Looks like a Giant Fungus Tracker, and is part of a Troll SK quest for the Froglok Skin Mask.. I've yet to see it and really want that mask!

Nataz
05-05-2011, 08:35 AM
P'99 sure rocks!

I started up in january (troll shm) and I can confirm the Spore guardian can spawn. I pulled it (conned yellow at the time, if I remember correct) and got my ass handed to me good. It chain casts whirl till you hurl. :-)

malroth69
05-05-2011, 01:31 PM
I seen him once when I was on my shammy killing the trackers and watchers, then all of a sudden he spawned, didn't attack him at the time cause he conned yellow. But from what I read he is an undercon anyway, he hits you, and you spin, and spin, and spin, and spin.... I would like to get him for my troll SK as well, I also read that if you start the quest then he will spawn, but I tried that several times and it doesn't work. All I can say is keep killing the watcher's and trackers, but I am willing to bet its just the watcher's!