PDA

View Full Version : Where to hunt at 40

tj218
05-13-2011, 08:10 AM
I've never made it as high as level 40 (played too much pvp rather than grinding on live)which I dinged last night.

It seems like most of the hunting guides are geared towards soloing classes, but as a Rogue that really isn't an option. Sometimes I also duo with a Shaman around my level. I've spent 35-39 at the giant fort in Frontier, where do I go next?

SolB?
LGuk?
Some other place in Kunark?

Thanks for any help.

alWald0
05-13-2011, 08:11 AM
OT

Messianic
05-13-2011, 08:13 AM
I've seen plenty of wall groups in dreadlands. Like OT, it's an outdoor zone - but still plenty of mobs. I think i've heard of plenty of people grouping in CoM, which would probably be better exp and more fun.

However, you'll get better exp if you can find groups for places like Sol B, Lguk, etc...

tj218
05-13-2011, 08:34 AM
Do SolB and LGuk still have plenty of people there or is it relegated to mostly farmers now?

Is there a specific spot in OT (I have never been in the zone)?

Thanks again.

falkun
05-13-2011, 08:38 AM
I'm 47 and I've tried a bit for my DE mask in LGuk. I mostly run into soloers (some monks for exp, mostly solo expers in the low 50s and farmers). I haven't seen a full group sitting in a camp in the time I've been there. Its a great place for a group, just BYOG it looks like :(

Messianic
05-13-2011, 10:01 AM
I'm 47 and I've tried a bit for my DE mask in LGuk. I mostly run into soloers (some monks for exp, mostly solo expers in the low 50s and farmers). I haven't seen a full group sitting in a camp in the time I've been there. Its a great place for a group, just BYOG it looks like :(

I've seen a few groups during peak hours in lguk, but yeah - mostly BYOG.

Maybe someone should start a "I'll be LFG during these hours, seeking x, y, z, etc classes to join me for grouping at some dungeon" thread...Or just something (maybe a separate website where you can submit the times you'll be available, race, class, etc) that connects people who want to group with others who want to do zones that usually are ungrouped. Basically a ghetto form of WoW dungeon finder.

Shadey
05-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Trakanon's Teeth is a good zone for your lvl. A large variety of mobs (reg and undead). Some named mixed in as well in the mid to upper 40's if I remember correctly.

Kruel
05-13-2011, 10:08 AM
get your butt to the ledge in dreadlands..

mwatt
05-13-2011, 05:20 PM
I would also say that Overthere is the place to be at 40. DL, EJ, TT, CoM could be done, but it would be best to gain maybe 3 levels first IMO.