PDA

View Full Version : Questions on ip exemption rules

MonkeyWrench
05-15-2011, 01:23 PM
So me and my roommate got an ip exemption for the two of us. My roommates girlfriend decided she wants to play too since we are starting new characters. Are we gonna be cool w the ip exemption that we have or do we need to apply for another one. Don't wanna fuck around and get my accounts banned.

Daywolf
05-15-2011, 04:04 PM
and get my accounts banned.huh? :D

Swish
05-15-2011, 04:27 PM
So me and my "roommate"...

Never known so many "roommates" on this server :rolleyes:

Might wanna change the ending to that OP :)

soup
05-15-2011, 04:31 PM
Yeah, having characters on multiple accounts is totally inconceivable, right?

Swish
05-15-2011, 04:38 PM
About as inconcievable as trying to 2-box or 3-box.

soup
05-15-2011, 04:45 PM
About as inconcievable as trying to 2-box or 3-box.

I'd be willing to bet theres a hell of a lot more people who have characters on multiple accounts than there are people that multi-box :dunno:

Daywolf
05-15-2011, 04:55 PM
I'd be willing to bet theres a hell of a lot more people who have characters on multiple accounts than there are people that multi-box :dunno:Depends on how many were previously banned ^_^

baalzy
05-15-2011, 06:24 PM
IP exemptions are granted to the accounts. If you have multiple accounts with exemptions then make your GF use one of those accounts. If it's just the two, you and your roommate, you'll need to make another petition to get your GFs account an exemption (probably wanna mention your previous 2 accounts w/ exemptions in your petition).

Not really sure whats weird about having multiple accounts. I personally made a 2nd account to play my cleric on, that way I can share the info on it for my guild to use as a recovery tool when I'm not around (once I level my cleric up, that is) without having to give out the information on my main.

quellren
05-15-2011, 06:26 PM
Why wouldn't you make new characters on new accounts? When you get sick of them, sell em or trade em for a class you do want to play instead of having it mock you from character select every time you log in.