PDA

View Full Version : WTS Sarnak Liberator -- Caster Sword

Barkingturtle
05-17-2011, 12:03 AM
I've got one of these:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=216

Should be removed soon, excruciatingly rare, and usable by casters and even monks. The ultimate in vanity. It also procs the 80 point DD at level twenty, as tested on my own monk. You want it, because it is very sexy. This may be your only chance to ever bid on this item. I want to get paid(or taking monk trades). Make it happen with posts or PMs.

Thanks and happy hunting.

Barkingturtle
05-17-2011, 08:18 PM
Top offer 8k.

I'm impatient, so make your offers quick or this one-of-a-kind item is gone, forever, and someone else will be cooler than you for having had the balls to buy it.

Deuces
05-17-2011, 08:29 PM
cool i got one didnt realize it was worth that much

Barkingturtle
05-17-2011, 08:42 PM
New high bid is: a Pearl Kedge Totem, Rubicite Gloves, Rubicite Helm, and 5k. For sake of platinum worth to me I'm arbitrarily assigning the offer a value of 12k.

Listen folks, I don't think you get it. Be the only shammy on your block wielding a bad-ass sword. Watch the suckas bow down when your cleric whips out this fancy blade. The possibilities are literally endless and each is more awesome than the last.

More offers. Go.

baigorn
05-17-2011, 08:45 PM
New high bid is: a Pearl Kedge Totem, Rubicite Gloves, Rubicite Helm, and 5k. For sake of platinum worth to me I'm arbitrarily assigning the offer a value of 12k.

Listen folks, I don't think you get it. Be the only shammy on your block wielding a bad-ass sword. Watch the suckas bow down when your cleric whips out this fancy blade. The possibilities are literally endless and each is more awesome than the last.

More offers. Go.

Shaman's can get a 1HS that is just as shitty as this weapon from doing a quest in Neirak. Axe > Sword.

Cleric story still holds though, go get 'em tiger.

Barkingturtle
05-17-2011, 10:10 PM
Shaman's can get a 1HS that is just as shitty as this weapon from doing a quest in Neirak. Axe > Sword.

Cleric story still holds though, go get 'em tiger.

Common opinion and sense would suggest swords are way radder than axes. Also, this is a sword you can use on your necro, or your magician, or even your wizard. Put some sword in your life.

Auction ending in twoish hours, at 11:00pm Central. At that point I should have my monk and thus this incredible life-altering vanity item in the EC tunnel.

Good luck gentlemen and ladies.

baigorn
05-17-2011, 10:40 PM
life-altering vanity item

Oxymoron?

Free Bump.

Barkingturtle
05-17-2011, 11:46 PM
New highest bid 13k.

Only 15 minutes left

Oh my God what will happen! Send offers!

Barkingturtle
05-17-2011, 11:54 PM

Barkingturtle
05-18-2011, 12:01 AM
Sold.

Thanks for playing folks. I am impressed so many of you were willing to spend forever being less awesome than the dude who bought this.

Good day.

Dark Knight
05-18-2011, 04:05 AM
I've got one of these:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=216

Should be removed soon, excruciatingly rare, and usable by casters and even monks. The ultimate in vanity. It also procs the 80 point DD at level twenty, as tested on my own monk. You want it, because it is very sexy. This may be your only chance to ever bid on this item. I want to get paid(or taking monk trades). Make it happen with posts or PMs.

Thanks and happy hunting.

And why on earth would this ever be removed? lol

Knightmare
05-18-2011, 10:00 AM
Worst part is, good luck hitting anything with this on your lvl 20+ cleric/monk/shaman. Since you will have a 1hs skill level of zero.... and no ability of raising it, ever.

I have one in my bank and one on an alt, not so great and not so rare really =/

Guess if someone paid thousands of plat for this it really proves there's a sucker born every minute :(