PDA

View Full Version : Which Shaman Cudgels are in game , are we up to Cudgel # 7 , and is Greenmist ?

visage
05-25-2011, 04:13 AM
Which Shaman Cudgels are in game , are we up to Cudgel # 7 , and is Greenmist in game yet? If not what khuri is it?

Iksars need you!

Nanto
05-25-2011, 07:48 AM
i don't understand any of this post

Ravhin
05-25-2011, 09:43 AM
Cudgel stops at #5: http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Shaman_Skull_Quests

Khukri certainly stops before #8 (Greenmist), I assume #7 is ingame but not sure, awaiting confirmation: http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Crusader%27s_Tests

KilyenaMage
05-25-2011, 10:38 AM
Man all those cudgels are absolute trash.

Messianic
05-25-2011, 11:05 AM

Also, who wants a weapon called a "cudgel"...lame

snwbrdr642
05-25-2011, 11:58 AM

the final one is arguably better than the epic. the epic gives more overall stats but the clickie on the cudgel is better. also, u can equip both cause the cudgle goes in range.

Knightmare
05-25-2011, 12:40 PM

The final items are usually pretty good, but require doing these lower ones to get up to them.

But beyond that, it is clearly lost on you, but it is very, very common for Iksar to want to do these racial quests. There's a racial Iksar RP element that adds to the fun of the game for some of us. There are items better than the Necro helm too, and way better for the 1st few Sk weapons as well, but ya know, some of us like the fun/story of the quest. It fits our Iksar heritage/storyline. And it's something fun to do in the spare time.

Ya know, 'fun' doesn't always have to be about getting the best shiny purple polygons. Sometimes it can be about getting friends together and running quests with a story and a purpose. I'm sorry if that's lost on you :(

ChairmanMauzer
05-25-2011, 01:01 PM
the final one is arguably better than the epic. the epic gives more overall stats but the clickie on the cudgel is better. also, u can equip both cause the cudgle goes in range.

But will the final one ever be in game? I've been wondering that about the Necromancer Skullcaps.

baalzy
05-25-2011, 01:30 PM
It definitely will not Chair, the quest didn't get finished until the Serpents or maybe Omens expansion.... 1200dmg lifetap DoT is better then Vexing Mordinia for 0 mana....

Greenmist was available at least a month before Luclin. Shaman cudgel won't go past 5 or 6 I believe. Same for warrior halberds. Whirling Fists may be available, but I think that might have been Luclin/PoP era.

ChairmanMauzer
05-25-2011, 01:58 PM
The skullcap couldn't have been as late as serpents because I quit during Omens and had a completed skullcap.

Dentalplan
05-25-2011, 05:07 PM
Last skullcap went in during Gates of Discord.

ukaking
05-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Did they ever fix the bugged shaman cudgel #4 turn in, I think it was?

bakkily
05-25-2011, 09:50 PM
nah cudgels are not trash, by the time you get like 5 and higher, it gets pretty good, the last one is fucking amazing, id love to see greenmist in soon as i should get 46 tonight

Gibcarver
05-30-2011, 04:32 AM
It definitely will not Chair, the quest didn't get finished until the Serpents or maybe Omens expansion.... 1200dmg lifetap DoT is better then Vexing Mordinia for 0 mana....

Greenmist was available at least a month before Luclin. Shaman cudgel won't go past 5 or 6 I believe. Same for warrior halberds. Whirling Fists may be available, but I think that might have been Luclin/PoP era.

I am almost certain greenmist was available before velius, and I know I had cudgel before AAs.

------------------------------
November 15, 2000 3:00 am
------------------------------

***Patch Day***
-- Implemented some new race-specific quests for Iksar.

I believe this is the greenmist note

Iksur
05-30-2011, 06:07 AM

all the shaman cudgels were in the game before 2002

June 27th

The Iksar Shaman 6th Skull/cudgel quest should be working now.

Which I believe 6-8 were added into the game at the same time

visage
05-31-2011, 03:45 AM
all of them , It was definetly in before way before Velious. I was in the guild of Cradossk , Champions of Cabilis on the nameless. when he solved the 7th one. Left shortly before he solved the eighth , but I did see Sc's on the champions of cabilis site of it. The war quests never got updated till way later , same with the necro sadly.

snwbrdr642
05-31-2011, 04:05 AM
now i'm really curious if the final cudgel will be in or not.