PDA

View Full Version : WTS 36 Troll SK 65k+ in gear(near full set rubicite)

icynug
05-26-2011, 03:58 AM
Taking platinum or high end trade offers for my 36 well geared troll SK name- Shardz o'Glass. Great reputation, 65k+ in Gear includes mithril greaves, mithril vambraces, thick banded belt, hammerhead helm, hooded black cloak, granite bracer, blood ember gaunts, two 5str 5dex rings, two 5ac 55hp rings.Near complete set of Rubicite armor collection in backpacks for a solid BRIGHT red suit look- includes Rubicite Breastplate, legs, arms, boots, helm, only missing bracers/gloves, has darkforge bracer and gloves to give identical red graphic as rubicite- a big red troll- also the ony solid red troll i've seen in the game thus far :eek:. Also wields an oggok cleaver 44/60 worth about 15k highest dmg droppable 2her. 226str unbuffed, max hit unbuffed 183 from what i've seen. Also has a circlet of shadows and a few other items worth a few hundred pp each. Taking offers. Buyout is 75k or will trade straight up for a hiero cloak, rod of annihilation, or for a manastone+pp
Feel free to contact me in game about any questions or if you'd like to see my character. PST in game to Shardz or Craq, or PM me
:)

icynug
05-26-2011, 03:00 PM
bumP

Slyfox
05-26-2011, 03:29 PM
I'm not trolling you or anything but i suggest you just sell your items separately. It will be quite difficult to find someone to accept your trade on top of the fact that accounts don't move overnight either. You will have much better luck selling your items and then the stripped account separately to buy whatever it is you want.

Also i hate to break it to you but you have nowhere near 65k in gear

icynug
05-26-2011, 03:51 PM
If I sold all of his items I could get 50k easily, probably more if i was patient enough. Rubicite is nice to have as a collection, many people like the look, and having a solid red look is can be considered fun to have. Theres a reason why I said taking offers, just because my buyout is 75k doesnt meant thats my set in stone price. People can offer anything they want. Theres plenty of people out there with tons of plat that could be interested. But adding up the value of the gear if i sold separately would approximate between 45-65k, depending on time taken to sell- but the fact that it comes in a set, makes it more valuable, in my opinion anyway. I know you're not trolling but if you aren't interested then why bother to analyze or reply at all? ;)

Slyfox
05-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Was just trying to help ya out a bit. Good luck then

icynug
05-27-2011, 03:15 PM
bump