PDA

View Full Version : WTT WWTF Fungi Staff

lonestar
05-26-2011, 12:25 PM
I am looking for a staff for my wizard.

I am offering the following accounts and items as trade:

Level 60 Monk (grandmaster) - Over 450k in droppables items that includes fungus tunic, fungus robe for stats until nerf, tranquil staff, and runebranded girdle. This character has every piece of resist gear and has full planar armor. Also included are pegasus cloak, journeyman's boots, and plane of sky items. Weight reduction bags are included. Various situational items also included.

Level 51 Magician - 5 pieces of planar, all focus items, journeyman's boots, and epic pieces.

Level 49 Necromancer - 4 pieces of planar, all spells, journeyman's boots.

Feel free to PM me or /tell Lonestarr if you are interested.

lonestar
05-27-2011, 06:26 AM
Still looking

Brinkman
05-27-2011, 12:46 PM
This is a free bump for you, but I feel the need to inform you of some things, just in case you dont know...

The pre-nerf staff : " Fungus Covered Great Staff" will definatally be removed soon.

The Post-nerf Staff : " Fungi Covered Great Staff " Is what will replace it.

However, 2 months afte the nerf of this staff, The Spell on BOTH Staffs Gets nerfed as well. Both Staffs have the same exact spell effect " Fungal regrowth "

Fungal regrowth should be nerfed during the same patch as Epic quests are added in.

------------------------------
September 19, 2000 7:00 am
------------------------------

*Fungal Regrowth*

"Fungal Regrowth" is now a self-only spell. It was being used as an
offensive spell by virtue of its "snare" effect upon the target.
Furthermore, we ruled out making it "group only" as with other spells
that have this issue, due to a class-balance concern. The spell was
reducing the group's desire for classes capable of casting regenerative
magic.

Brinkman
05-27-2011, 12:54 PM
If you simply want the staff to regen up after using a manastone, this means nothing to you as you will be able to do that with a pre-nerf staff forever.

However if you want the staff to cast on others or to snare things, please know that this will be a limited time thing.

lonestar
05-27-2011, 01:20 PM
If you simply want the staff to regen up after using a manastone, this means nothing to you as you will be able to do that with a pre-nerf staff forever.

Yah, that is what I am after

lonestar
05-28-2011, 10:05 AM
Still looking