PDA

View Full Version : Warder Spawn in Droga

mwatt
05-27-2011, 03:39 PM
Has anyone ever seen a Warder spawn in Droga, in the "Dining Room"? I wish to camp for a pretty nice Druid chest that the Warder, a rareish mob, can drop.

The reason I ask is because I have spent some time there already and was unable to spawn a Warder. Granted, this is supposed to be a named rare, so it might just be I haven't popped him yet.

On the other hand, there was a bug posted for Droga about named rares not spawning. It has been marked resolved, but this occurred after devs responded that they think it should be working correctly and after someone noted that that they saw the named mobs in the Chief area. The Warder was listed as a mob that did not show up in an edit to the bug. I am unclear if the devs stated that all is well before or after the edit, and there was no player confirmation of having seen a Warder.

So, has anybody seen one?

skorge
05-27-2011, 04:23 PM
I camped it a few times myself and never saw him...i was only camping cuz the chief and soothsayer were camped, and i knew the druid chest would be worth $$$ since nobody else probably had one...but I never saw him

Mustaza
05-27-2011, 04:44 PM
He's rare indeed but have definitely seen him. Once after a server reset there were 3 of them up. All luck I suppose!

Bruno
05-27-2011, 05:42 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw the shroud of nature being auctioned in EC already.

skorge
05-27-2011, 06:08 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw the shroud of nature being auctioned in EC already.

Yea, it was awhile ago at the time

mwatt
05-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Thanks very much for the replies folks. Guess he is just what he is supposed to be: Rare. Although on live, he was merely uncommon, not uber rare. Well, I'll give it some more time and hope for the best. Not to derail my own thread (heheh) but I hope he is not as rare as the Iskar Bandit Lord seems to be. :)

Zigfreed
05-28-2011, 05:19 AM
I've killed him recently. He has a ton of ph possibilities so just keep as many as you can dead and it will show.

Tarathiel
05-28-2011, 06:58 PM
Killed him today, he dropped a shawl. We weren't looking for him tho just passin thru so I can't say exactly where we were