PDA

View Full Version : exp bonus due to memorial day

bakkily
05-30-2011, 04:19 PM
is there a exp bonus happening for today?

zoxobear
05-30-2011, 04:41 PM
I have not seen anything to indicate an xp bonus for memorial day anywhere. So I'd say not likely.

Amelinda
05-30-2011, 04:44 PM
Not that i've heard.
We had xp bonus last night for server issues.

bakkily
05-30-2011, 05:44 PM
k, yes i did see that it did happen, sadly durring that small exp bonus burst i wasnt able to find a group ={

but oh well, ill find one tonight and grind my ass out of 45, figure once im 46, 46-50 will go fast with good groups, hope i can hit 49 this week, want to start exping in kc so bad

Troy
05-30-2011, 06:54 PM
Good luck finding any groups in KC at 49-50, I spent basically all day there today sitting LFG at the zone line. Made about 3% xp soloing a couple sentrys at the entrance.

bizzum
05-30-2011, 07:42 PM
Good luck finding any groups in KC at 49-50, I spent basically all day there today sitting LFG at the zone line. Made about 3% xp soloing a couple sentrys at the entrance.

Lot of equally great options if you bother putting a group together yourself, which is so much less difficult than people think.

Stumpes
05-30-2011, 07:48 PM
Lot of equally great options if you bother putting a group together yourself, which is so much less difficult than people think.

Assuming you can find a healer/tank. Once you have those, it is a breeze.

Troy
05-30-2011, 08:52 PM

He was looking forward to KC specifically, as was I (there are 3 drops right near the entrance I'd like) - the point was you simply CANNOT get a group in there at <51 unless you're very lucky or a cleric or go at 7AM with a pre-organized group when it's empty.

bizzum
05-30-2011, 08:56 PM
He was looking forward to KC specifically, as was I (there are 3 drops right near the entrance I'd like) - the point was you simply CANNOT get a group in there at <51 unless you're very lucky or a cleric or go at 7AM with a pre-organized group when it's empty.

Your point is valid, only because the zone is overflowed at the times you're playing. 7AM is the time to be playing anyways!

Since there are so many people LFG at the entrance, you could probably just group with them with your LFG tag up and pull loose mobs; I almost always see a few people there when I pop in.

Troy
05-30-2011, 09:04 PM
That's true, at any time you can always put together a group of 4 monks, a ranger, and a mage. Keep mobs rooted and fight a little bit then back off while the monks bandage then go back in, rinse and repeat :cool: