PDA

View Full Version : Troll SK

Drieddead
05-31-2011, 06:01 AM
Just made a troll sk any advice on camps from level 5-10?

loobusk
05-31-2011, 08:19 AM
Yeah, the /camp for the experience penalty.

maestrom
05-31-2011, 10:06 AM
5-10 sneak your way up to east commons. If you're polite, people in the tunnel might buff you while they shop. Kill Orcs.

skorge
05-31-2011, 10:41 AM
level 5-9 do the swamp, kill frogloks, gators, etc, and hit up upper guk to kill the entrance mobs there...u might get some leather drops (i think they can drop it)...sell everything you got and buy bags...

level 9-14 i know a good spot you can hit if u wanted to move a couple zones away...lake rathe, there are some regular aviaks there on an island, the one with the arena zoneline; u can pull them to there inside that cave...single pulls too (just dont get too low to the docks cuz theres a named froglok that will one shot you if ur not careful)...u can go 9-14 here pretty good

once u get 14 u should hit up Oasis till about level 20

fezzik
05-31-2011, 11:54 AM
level 5-9 do the swamp, kill frogloks, gators, etc, and hit up upper guk to kill the entrance mobs there...u might get some leather drops (i think they can drop it)...sell everything you got and buy bags...

level 9-14 i know a good spot you can hit if u wanted to move a couple zones away...lake rathe, there are some regular aviaks there on an island, the one with the arena zoneline; u can pull them to there inside that cave...single pulls too (just dont get too low to the docks cuz theres a named froglok that will one shot you if ur not careful)...u can go 9-14 here pretty good

once u get 14 u should hit up Oasis till about level 20

1 year later...

falkun
05-31-2011, 12:04 PM
Ignore the nay-sayers about the exp penalty. This game isn't about the destination, we all know where it will end up, its about enjoying the journey again.

Malrubius
05-31-2011, 12:31 PM
Ignore the nay-sayers about the exp penalty. This game isn't about the destination, we all know where it will end up, its about enjoying the journey again.

Agreed. The slower the better. I love my Troll SK.

To the OP, you can start doing the frogs in front of Upper Guk and then the frogs just inside UG are good fun too. The orc camps in southern SRo are nearby too.

Most importantly, have fun, and keep beaming that smile as you sap the life from your poor victims. :p

Drieddead
05-31-2011, 08:05 PM
thanks for all the helpful responses appreciate the info!

Drieddead
05-31-2011, 08:42 PM
yay someone just gave me an axe of the iron back!

Swish
05-31-2011, 10:23 PM
...keep beaming that smile as you sap the life from your poor victims. :p

Haha, and don't forget to "trollplay" wid da stoopid wurdz, da elfiez an da half thingz fink u funee ;)

Drieddead
06-01-2011, 02:02 AM
where are these crocs in the swamp located?

Malrubius
06-01-2011, 09:01 PM
where are these crocs in the swamp located?

Ask someone in-game, but basically, head north out of the swamp zone, and then north through South Ro (hug the wall to be safe). The beaches on the East side of Oasis of Marr has crocs roaming up and down the beach. Don't bother until you are getting up around level 10 though, and go carefully since there are nasties along the way. Good hunting.

RiffDaemon
06-02-2011, 10:24 AM
Haha, and don't forget to "trollplay" wid da stoopid wurdz, da elfiez an da half thingz fink u funee ;)

Trollplaying is my #1 enjoyment right now. It gets interesting reactions from everyone I run into.

Ask someone in-game, but basically, head north out of the swamp zone, and then north through South Ro (hug the wall to be safe). The beaches on the East side of Oasis of Marr has crocs roaming up and down the beach. Don't bother until you are getting up around level 10 though, and go carefully since there are nasties along the way. Good hunting.

I think he was talking about the crocs (gators, really) in Innothule. Swamp gators can be found between Guk and South Ro. Just watch out for the Bull Gators ... they're a little nastier.