PDA

View Full Version : What a difference… 15 days make?

Grumph
09-05-2021, 10:18 PM
Who here is old enough to remember the ancient days of mid August 2021?

When Arcler accused Vanquish of failing to concede a mob… because… drum roll please…

They simply left a zone when they saw evidence. Moved on. Maybe did or didn’t send the exact word “concede” in a massage.

Interesting isn’t it? The lack of an exact word may be damning! DAMNING I say!

Now. Shall we go back to the future?

The year? Still 2021. The Day? Uh just today actually.

And our old pal Arcler is up to his old tricks again!

Assuming that if you don’t say the magic word… you don’t actually mean…

Oh wait.

Hyuck hyuck “what’s good for the goose!” Hyuck hyuck amirite?

Tunabros
09-05-2021, 10:26 PM
*deep breath*

*cracks knuckles*

*stretches arm*

Types:

No one cares about blue drama

Hope this helps

starkind
09-05-2021, 11:09 PM
Ppl who screenshot discord and include the avatars are seriously obsessive. And scary.

Like ppl who sit in their rooms alone playing with puppets all made to look like their "friends" from work or school or support group or w/e obligation they cannot get out of in order to have even more time playing with their puppets.

Baler
09-05-2021, 11:18 PM
Rants and Flames

No one gives a flying fuck about your discord woes.

Horza
09-06-2021, 01:33 AM
Does Detoxx really use Tony Soprano as his Discord avatar?

Baler
09-06-2021, 01:35 AM

after that many pizza's he must have a mountain of blow to deal with P99 raid scene.

fuck plz dont ban me.

Toryas
09-06-2021, 03:23 AM

The joys of the internet; let you be who you can't irl.

RevSaber
09-06-2021, 04:41 PM
Ppl who screenshot discord and include the avatars are seriously obsessive. And scary.

Like ppl who sit in their rooms alone playing with puppets all made to look like their "friends" from work or school or support group or w/e obligation they cannot get out of in order to have even more time playing with their puppets.

This sounds like you know firsthand

Boptop
09-06-2021, 07:41 PM
boring.

Grumph
09-06-2021, 09:05 PM
boring.

Your boring

Tethler
09-06-2021, 11:36 PM
Jesus, Grumph, Your threads are always terrible. Trying and failing to make drama over dumb shit.

Grumph
09-07-2021, 12:53 PM
Jesus, Grumph, Your threads are always terrible. Trying and failing to make drama over dumb shit.

Hey thanks for following.

I’ll try to post more often so you’ve got something to read buddy.

Until then: live long and prosper!

San'Drax
09-07-2021, 01:13 PM
Clear communication instead of fucking around and playing games seems like a no brainer. But the guys with no brains don't get it

Izmael
09-07-2021, 01:43 PM
The only thing cringier than blue drama is people who take blue drama seriously.

Swish
09-07-2021, 07:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4pWZJX2.png

https://i.imgur.com/QUJlAae.png

loramin
09-07-2021, 09:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/QUJlAae.png

You know Swish, when you're right you're right. The server with virtually no one playing on it does have the least drama ;)

Grumph
09-07-2021, 11:49 PM
You know Swish, when you're right you're right. The server with virtually no one playing on it does have the least drama ;)

When Jonah was spat out of the giant fish and made his final complaint to God against evangelizing the city of Nineveh. What was God’s response?

“should not I pity Nineveh, that great city, in which there are more than 120,000 persons who do not know their right hand from their left, and also much cattle?"

Swish
09-08-2021, 01:17 AM

So why choose to play on a server full of elf court, petitionquest and endless raid drama? Do you enjoy it?

Tunabros
09-08-2021, 01:37 AM
I love petition quest. I like reading all the pages and watching the videos

but I feel bad for the volunteer staff that has to raid council it

tankh
09-08-2021, 02:16 AM
Grumph , o poor Grumph the cycle has really got to you this week eh?

Wokka
09-08-2021, 04:27 AM
*deep breath*

*cracks knuckles*

*stretches arm*

Types:

No one cares about blue drama

Hope this helps

Others may not, but you sure do buddy. Grandstanding and high and mighty attitude aside, it's pretty obvious the blue drama is one of the highlights of your existence. Copious posting and haunting of the RnF section more than proves it.

loramin
09-08-2021, 10:45 AM
So why choose to play on a server full of elf court, petitionquest and endless raid drama? Do you enjoy it?

A hell of a lot more than I enjoyed being griefed off Red.

Confit
09-08-2021, 12:18 PM

Beyond all of that is a great community of people. I've made friends on P99 that I text/talk with almost every day of my life and have even met up with some IRL. Now that I think about it, two invites to my future wedding are people I met on P99.

Some people live for elf court and drama but a lot of people choose not to. I love to raid and wish I had more time to recently but it's the community that keeps me coming back.