PDA

View Full Version : WTB Staff of Elemental Mastery: Earth (looting rights)-directed to raiding guilds

hkic
06-08-2011, 05:38 PM
I have a high level magician that I played since p99 launch, until my RL obligations forced me out of the raiding scene and cut my playing time drastically. If I could, I would join a raiding guild and do it the old fashioned way, trust me. Since I don't have time for a guild, I would like to focus my efforts it trying to get the epic or pre-epic during the few times I do have time to log.

So this auction is directed towards the premium raiding guild leaders/officers. If you're raiding Innoruk and end up having this staff rot due to no one needing it, I will buy the loot rights for a premium price (have a bunch stored up for a year when I was really active). If I personally can't log on when you're hitting Innoruk, my friend will do it for me so my character can technically be available 24/7. Please PM me if you're a guild leader/officer and willing. Thank you.

tekniq
06-08-2011, 05:42 PM
I personally don't think this is possible imo. I doubt raiding guilds would hand out stuff like this when they'll have mains/alts who need them. best bet is to buy an account that has it, there's a few for sale atm. gl

Slave
06-08-2011, 08:09 PM
Yeah it's basically priceless, there's not really a chance... unless by premium you mean like 100,000pp+, that might turn some heads, but I sorta doubt it.

hkic
06-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Yeah it's basically priceless, there's not really a chance... unless by premium you mean like 100,000pp+, that might turn some heads, but I sorta doubt it.

I am offering 110kpp, hopefully to turn some heads around :)

hkic
06-09-2011, 07:12 PM
bought an account for 110k. thank you!

Slave
06-10-2011, 02:10 AM
bought an account for 110k. thank you!

WTG dude, that is a SCORE imo!!